Dr. Amar Sawar, MD

Dr. Amar Sawar, MD

Rheumatology | Male

Sawar's Neurological Institute 714 E Walnut St # 2227, Carbondale, IL 62901 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Sawar specializes in Rheumatology and practices in Carbondale, IL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Sawar? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sawar's Experience

See how Dr. Sawar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sawar

Dr. Sawar accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 11 hospitals where Dr. Sawar has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Sawar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sawar to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Sawar
Dr. Sawar's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (40)
in Collinsville IL |
Dr Amar Sawar is smart, pleasant , professional. I really love this man.
in Breese il |
Dr Sawar is easy to talk to , intelligent, professional and knowledgeable . Thanks Dr Sawar for your outstanding care
in highland il |
Dr Sawar is intelligent, friendly compassionate . He made my life pain free by treating my arthritis . I am thankful for him .
in Highland il |
I had been seeing this man for a while and finally changed neurologists always late for appointments never focused on what I felt was my issues always wanted to ask me stupid stuff that didn't pertain to me at all I am not at all impressed with him I want a doctor who listens to me not tell me what he thinks is my problems
in Du Quoin |
As a nurse practitioner I have been extremely impressed with Dr. Sawar's patience and kindness to me. I have a chronic long-standing condition that he has helped me so much with. I wish I could do something to pay him back for all he has helpprd me with. Wonderful man and super intelligent.
in Carlyle |
Dr. Sawar was very detailed in all of my symptoms. I have been living with severe body pain for many years and he understands my frustration. He was even able to see I had kidney problems which is something my primary doctor did not notice. His staff is very accommodating. Although they do not have a cancellation list, they did not mind me calling at all. Dr. Sawar has been a blessing to me in helping with my fibromyalgia.
in Eldorado |
Excellent Dr. Is a very efficient Dr. That's to him I am now headed straight to a path of better quality of life!! Thank you Dr. Sawar!
in Marion, IL |
Dr. Sawar is excellent Provider. He spends a great deal of time with all his patients. He is extremely intelligent. I would recommend him to everyone. I have learned a great deal from him as a student.
in Tamaroa |
Dr. Sawar is a highly intelligent physician. He cares about his patients and will do whatever it takes to help them. As a nurse and a patient also, I have deep respect for him and his ability to diagnose and treat his patients. I highly recommend him.
in Benton, IL |
short wait time, and long consultation. the physician was elegant and knowledgeable for continual care of my R.A. i cant wait to return next month.
in Cambria IL |
I seen Dr.Sawar for a NCS/EMG and found out i have mortons neuroma. He was intelligent and the staff was very frienbdly and helpful.
in Carbondale IL |
Dr. Sawar has seen my mother in law and we have always had a pleasant experience with and his staff. He is one of the most thorough physicians I have ever met. He spent so much time explaining my mother in laws diagnosis and the treatment options I highly recommend everyone to go see him with any rheumatology or neurology issues.
in Carbondale IL |
Dr. Sawar actually takes the time and listens to my concerns. Another physician has referred to him as the holy grail of neurology the wait time to get in and see him is well worth it.
Highland, il |
3-5 weeks for a report when you are in pain, or need it to move on with treatment is to much time to wait. One and half hours past appointment time is to much. Spent 10 minutes with me, and kept trying to walk out the dorr when I still had questions.
Have you seen Dr. Amar Sawar, MD?
Are you Dr. Sawar?