Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha, MD

Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Miami, FL. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Rajadhyaksha is affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center, South Miami Hospital and Baptist Hospital of Miami.

Miami Institute for Joint Reconstruction

11801 SW 90th St Ste 201

Miami, FL 33186

• AvMed

Learn about Dr. Rajadhyaksha

Amar Rajadhyaksha MD is committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of orthopedic care possible. Amar Rajadhyaksha MD takes an individualized and compassionate approach when caring for his patients. Amar Rajadhyaksha MD strives to integrate the doctrine of prevention in all his treatment plans as a way to alleviate possible future difficulties. Amar Rajadhyaksha MD believes in meeting patients? individual needs through comprehensive evaluation and treatment designed to help them achieve an active, pain- free lifestyle.

Dr. Rajadhyaksha's Experience

Dr. Rajadhyaksha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Coccygeal Pain
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Orthopedic Disorders
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures

• CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Cervical Spine Surgery
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Image-Guided Spine Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Surgery
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Microsurgical Spine Surgery

• Johns Hopkins University/Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Rajadhyaksha has no media or publications listed.

• Indian

Dr. Rajadhyaksha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rajadhyaksha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kendall Regional Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Rajadhyaksha is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Rajadhyaksha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rajadhyaksha to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Rajadhyaksha's Performance
in miami fl |
A bad doctor didn't paid to much attention to my health problems he liked only ease patient that is what I believed
Excelent.
in Miami, FL |
Maravilloso. Dios bendiga las manos del Dr. Amar.
in Miami, FL |
I have been dealing with extreme back pain for 2 1/2 years and have undergone every treatment available in order to avoid surgery. After meeting with Dr Amar and his staff, I decided to to ahead with surgery. I am a few weeks post operation and I feel amazing! Dr Amar and his staff are incredibly empathetic and very helpful in all aspects of care. I would recommend Dr Amar 100 percent!
Miami, FL |
I would not recommend Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha. I took a fall at work and I was sent to see Dr. Rajadhyaksha after having an MRI done of the Cervical Spine area. He did not explain what the MRI was showing. On the second visit he told me there was nothing wrong with my neck. I tried to explain my discomfort, he told me to be quiet, that he was the doctor. He repeatedly told me to be quiet and would not listen to my explanation. I have 3 herniated discs This doctor is extremely unprofessional.
in Miami , FL |
Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha, Has performed spinal surgery on several of my friends and everyone just raves about his level of care and the outstanding results they've experienced. I am also a happy patient but chose to skip survey however I've decided to proceed and am lucky to have such confidence going in. I Highly recommend Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha.
in Miami, FL |
Puedo decir que el Dr. Amar es un excelente y muy profesional en su ramo. Yo tenia dos hernias discales que me causaban muchas molestias y algunos impedimentos. Despues de la cirugia cervical que el Dr. Amar realizo en mi apenas dos semanas antes, siento que mi cuello ya no me molesta y mi brazo derecho ha recuperado mas fuerzas. Muchisimas gracias al Dr.Amar. Para mi, es el mejor doctor en su ramo. Lo recomiendo ampliamente. Que Dios lo bendiga siempre Dr. Amar.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Amar told me he could fix me and he did!
He is the worst doctor I have ever visited. He doesn't even bother to listen to the patients and respond properly which is the prime duty of th doctors. He only knows the word surgery. That's it.
We appreciate feedback as it can be beneficial in keeping exemplary customer service on track. This review, left anonymously, robs us of the ability to reach out to the reviewer. Our door is open and we are available to listen.
in Miami, FL |
Sometimes there is a long wait but it is worth it. Dr. Amar and his crew are amazing
in Miami, FL |
I would recommend anyone to dr.amar he is excellent I would rate him better than best. The service was professional and the staff was great. The employees were very helpful and friendly. The clinic is a five star.
in Miami, FL |
They are really nice they treat me like family it was a good experience.
in Miami, FL |
El Doctor Es un Excelente cirujano ,muy amable y Siempre esta dispuesto a escuchar al patients ,mi cirugia fue un exito y Estoy muy contenta con mis resultado.
in Miami, FL |
Exalent care and very professional.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Amar is a fantastic Doctor with a great beside manner. I have lived with a pain in my arm and neck for 3 years and Dr Amar sorted me out. I would recommend Dr. Amar and his staff to everyone. I cannot stop speaking about him. Thanks Dr Amar. I appreciate you and your work.
Excellent surgeon.
in Miami, FL |
Horrible doctor! having back pain that radiate down my leg. He sends me for an MRI and when go in for the results he does NOT even look at the written report that compared the new MRI to the one that was ran 4 years prior. Had the nerve to tell me there was no reason for my pain at all. Really? So, I am making it up? Offered no solutions at all and then tells me to come back in a month. Um, how about I come back NEVER!
We appreciate the candid feedback. Although we strive to be as informative as possible when educating patients on our findings and next steps, it's certainly possible that our own familiarity with the process may reduce our effectiveness in that regard. We appreciate the reminder of the importance of considering the process from our patient's perspective. If there are ever additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out so that we can promptly address them.
in Miami, FL |
El Dr Amar Es un exelente medico y. Estoy muy contento con su trato y rehabilitacion .
in Miami, FL |
Great experience. Dr. was right on pointe.
in Miami, FL |
He listens to his patients.
in Miami, FL |
Marabillosa,Es el numero 1, cambio mi vida,ahora soy la mismo persona k era antes GRACIAS.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha is highly recommended he is talented, compassionate, an experienced surgeon. He did an amazing job on my back surgery I feel great and it's only been 2 weeks. The surgery was precise and the results are great. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I'm truly blessed to have him as my surgeon.
in Miami, FL |
This has been the best experience I have had in a very long time .
in Miami, FL |
Dr.amar is every thing that I spect from him he is very professional and a very good person.
Totally satisfied .
in Miami, FL |
He is a tremendous Doctor works very well with his patients very assertive and I love him.
in Miami, FL |
Very friendly and knowledgeable. Performed my surgery admirably.
in Key Largo, FL |
Have had outstanding results with my L5-S1 fusion. I would not hesitate going back to Dr Rajadhyaksha, or referring him to a friend or family member. Dr Rajadhyaksha is professional, answered all questions, and explained everything prior to scheduling surgery and follow up after surgery, and I am extremely happy with my results.
in Atlanta, GA |
Wonderful results from surgery.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr.Amar and Staff are Top knotch they are very helpful and courteous.
in Suwanee, GA |
Doctor was extremely helpful and detailed when it came to patient care as well as informing me about the procedur.
in Atlanta, GA |
Feel absolutely wonderful following surgery, better than I ever expected to be at this point of time. No pain finally!!!
in Orlando, FL |
Excellent Doctor.
in Atlanta, GA |
Grest team, excellent results.
in Miami, FL |
I was referred to a Dr. Amar Rajadaksha. I made an appointment for today at 1:30, showed up on time with copies of my relevant scans and reports and filled out the paperwork.The waiting room was packed. I and was given releases that said he does not carry malpractice insurance and any malpractice would go to arbitration with a $75000 maximum award. After waiting for over an hour I asked and found out there still were a number of patients in front of me. I left and will find another doctor.
in Miami, FL |
The good Dr performed a fusion of L4 and L5 surgery on 19/2012. Cannot recommend this Dr highly enough! Superbe technician, consummate professional and just a very nice person.Surgery relieved my condition completely. Would not hesitate to seek him out in the future for any additional problems associated with my spine.
Have you seen Dr. Amar Rajadhyaksha, MD?

Visit Dr. Rajadhyaksha

Miami, FL 33176
South Miami Hospital
6200 SW 73rd St
South Miami, FL 33143

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Rajadhyaksha at Miami Institute for Joint Reconstruction

Orthopedic Surgery Specialist