Dr. Amanda Robinson, MD

Dr. Amanda Robinson, MD

Mohs Micrographic Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Amanda Robinson, MD is a mohs micrographic surgery specialist in Natick, MA and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci in 2009 and specializes in mohs micrographic surgery and dermatology.Read her story

154 E Central St

Natick, MA 01760

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Robinson

See how frequently Dr. Robinson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Excision of Benign Skin Lesion
Cancer
Skin Cancer

Dr. Robinson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Robinson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Robinson "Dr. Auerbach is fellowship-trained in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and has a special interest in skin cancer and dermatologic surgery. She completed her medical degree at the University at Buffalo in 2009. She completed an internship in Internal Medicine through Tufts University followed by a fellowship in clinical research at Massachusetts General Hospital. She went on to complete her residency in dermatology at the University of Massachusetts. Dr. Auerbach completed a fellowship in Mohs Surgery and procedural dermatology also at the University of Massachusetts. "

This content was provided by Dr. Robinson "Our physicians provide the highest quality specialized care to our patients, giving each patient the personal attention they deserve. We work closely with our referring dermatologists, primary care physicians, and ophthalmologists to ensure excellent quality of care, timely appointments, and superb communication. "

• Mohs Micrographic Surgery
  • Dermatology

Dr. Robinson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Robinson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Robinson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robinson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robinson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robinson's Reviews

1.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robinson to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

POOR

POOR
Dr. Robinson Says:
"

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We value the feedback of our patients as it helps us to continuously grow and provide the highest quality specialized care to our patients. Please contact us at 781-443-0060 if you should have any concerns.

"

I made an appointment with her, at which time they verified my coverage. Then, just a few days before my appointment, they called me and told me that they do not accept my insurance plan and cancelled the appointment. I called my carrier and verified that my plan was accepted by this doctor. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0