Family Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Amanda Olson, MD
Dr. Amanda Olson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Franklin, TN. She has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Olson is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

Vanderbilt Primary Care

2105 Edward Curd Ln

Franklin, TN 37067

• Coventry Health Care of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Olson

Dr. Olson's Experience

Dr. Olson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Olson does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Olson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Olson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Olson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Olson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Olson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Olson to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Olson's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Olson is exactly what all her negative reviews say: the most condescending woman you’ll ever meet. Here were my issues with her: - Did not listen to any of my concerns - Ran the wrong blood tests after I confirmed with her the correct ones - Interrogated me about my past as an abuse victim way beyond a professional reason - Had a nurse call me the next day to tell me about a "new" medical condition that she just discovered (but I had listed on my paperwork, so it's actually not new at all)
in Franklin |
Mother's "cancer" ending up being anemia. Took this overconfident condescending person 6 months to diagnose anemia. Don't waste your time and money.
Knoxville, TN |
Condescending. Expressions and mannerisms don't seem to match the seriousness involved. Laughed and smirked saying "could be colon cancer". Unprofessional unkempt. Attitude poor. Doesn't like to be questioned because she doesn't have an answer other than it could be colon cancer. Thank you so much Dr. for jumping straight to the "c" word. Sadistic.
Franklin, TN |
My PCP left the practice, and Dr. Olson is her replacement. When I saw her the first time, I questioned whether I should go back, but everyone has bad days, so I felt she deserved another chance. I have seen her three times to date, and each time it has been the same. She is not interested in my concerns, and she is condescending. She is not even in the same league as the doctor she replaced.
Franklin, TN |
I called as a new patient to get an appointment for an annual physical. They informed me over the phone I would have to come in for a consultation first then come back again to get a physical. and oh, by the way, she's not seeing new patients until October!! So, while a physical is completely covered by my insurance a consultation is not. It seems like to me it's another way for this practice to get more money out of the patient... as if coming in for a physical isn't reason enough to see
in Brentwood, TN |
Me and my little one visit Dr. Olson for all our healthcare needs. The very first time I met her I was pregnant and instantly knew that I wanted her to be the PCP for my little one. My little one was born prematurely and spent a month in the NICU. When we brought him him he didn't even tip the scale at 5lbs. I schedule an appointment with her for a follow up visit right after his release. 7 months later I am extremely pleased at the care that we have received from Dr. Olson and her staff.
Have you seen Dr. Amanda Olson, MD?
Are you Dr. Olson?