Dr. Amanda Lindberg, MD

Dr. Amanda Lindberg, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 35 years old

Intercoastal Medical Group Inc.
921 S Beneva Rd
Sarasota, FL 34232 Get Directions

Dr. Lindberg specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Sarasota, FL. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Lindberg? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lindberg's Experience

See how Dr. Lindberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lindberg

Dr. Lindberg accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lindberg has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Lindberg
Dr. Lindberg's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (22)
in Sarasota, FL |
When we moved to Sarasota from our small town in Vermont 2 years ago, we never thought we would duplicate the quality of medical care we had for the last 45 years. We found Dr. Lindberg by reading about her in the annual physicians guide and she just sounded like the right person for us. And she has been…through the normal challenges of Medicare and the Florida healthcare system, she has been available, honest, professional and still warm and human... a rare combination in today's medicine.
in Sarasota, FL |
I absolutely love Dr. Lindberg. I hadn't had insurance in a long time and I gave her a list of issues that needed addressed and she scheduled every one of them relating to xrays, specialists, medicine. She goes he extra mile for you and never makes you feel uncomfortable about your questions and concerns. She is so sweet and makes you feel very comfortable being around her. I finally found a Dr in Sarasota after living here for 15 years that I plan I keeping.
in Parrish, FL |
What a wonderful doctor!! My husband and I are both patients and LOVE her!! She runs on time with her appointments and takes the time to listen to our needs. We both feel extremely comfortable with her and would not hesitate to ask any questions concerning our health. She has a great personality, kind, compassionate and caring. She is by far the best primary care doctor we have ever had. If you are looking for a primary care doctor, look no further!!
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Lindberg has always been very supportive and understanding in her approach to my care, I think she has been one of my favorite physicians.
in Sarasota, FL |
Saw Lindberg May 23rd for left side pain. After brief exam she said see a chiropractor. After weeks of progressing pain I ended up in ER and urgent care. Went back to Lindberg, had to force her to order an MRI - still in severe pain while trying to work. Called Lindberg to ask for a note from work while waiting for MRI results. She gave me one that says patient reports unable to work! Tried to see her again, she refused. Comforting to know my dr. thinks I'm a liar. Not my dr. anymore!
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Lindberg makes you feel like she cares and explains things in detail. Thanks Dr. Lindberg for what you do!!
Sarasota, FL |
I really wanted to like Dr. Lindbergh, but after several interactions, I'm still lukewarm on her. I'll be looking for a new family practitioner soon.
Sarasota, FL |
Horrible bedside manner. Forgets patients are humans and customers. Arrogant. Don't ever complain about quality of care as she will degrade and berate you for it. More concerned about her pride than patients.
Sarasota, FL |
The network of care is lacking from this provider and the group as a whole. They appear to be too regimented to show any empathy, and there's a disconnect between the GP, her medical staff, and specialists regarding the continuum of care. Although Dr. Lindberg is very friendly, this doesn't compensate for her practice's lack of attention to capably address specific medical needs and treat the whole person.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr Lindberg was great! Listened and sensible knowledgeable diagnosis! I'm very happy I found her to be my primary Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Amanda Lindberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Lindberg?

Compare Dr. Lindberg

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Lindberg at Intercoastal Medical Group Inc.

Dr. Lindberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Lindberg has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lindberg's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Lindberg does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lindberg and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Medical College of Wisconsin

Graduated in 2007

Bayfront Medical Center

Completed in 2010

College Of St. Catherine

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Lindberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lindberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lindberg does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lindberg and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.