Dr. Amanda Lindberg, MD

Dr. Amanda Lindberg, MD

Family Medicine  |
25 reviews

Dr. Amanda Lindberg, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Sarasota, FL. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Lindberg is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Sarasota....See Less

Intercoastal Medical Group Inc.

921 S Beneva Rd

Sarasota, FL 34232

• AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Lindberg

Intercoastal Medical Group is committed to providing the highest quality care possible by offering superior healthcare to patients no matter their medical need.

Dr. Lindberg's Experience

Dr. Lindberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage

• Bayfront Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Bayfront Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Lindberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lindberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lindberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lindberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lindberg to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Lindberg's Performance
in Sarasota,FL |
Dr.lindberg listens and cares about her patients. Im glad I found her.
in sarasota, fl |
Ill recommend her to all my family and friends. She helped me and she cares. She also takes care of my daughter and my daughters friend. Shes the best in Sarasota. I love her.
Sarasota, FL |
I saw Dr. Lindberg after being terrified to see another doctor ever again. She was kind, patient, and gave me options after my initial exam. Upon second exam, she reviewed all my blood work, took the time to explain it all to me and I left feeling so much better. I know how busy these doctors are and I know the time frame they have to see patients, and Amanda Lindberg did not make me feel rushed- she made me feel special and went through everything in the allotted time frame. Great Doctor!!!!
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Lindberg is an outstanding Doctor. She listens to what one has to say, probes with questions and gives answer in an unrushed manner. Keeps great records of your health and make one feels as you are her only patient while she is with you.
in Sarasota, FL |
I first saw Dr. Lindberg in 2012 after moving back from Denver. She was with a different group, and soon left to move back up north. I then started seeing another Dr. with the same group and after about a year he moved his practice to another area that I wasn't willing to drive to. So I called Intercoastal as it was recommended to me by a friend. When the person started running through the available Dr's low and behold I heard Dr. Lindberg, and I immediately set up an appointment.
in Sarasota, FL |
When we moved to Sarasota from our small town in Vermont 2 years ago, we never thought we would duplicate the quality of medical care we had for the last 45 years. We found Dr. Lindberg by reading about her in the annual physicians guide and she just sounded like the right person for us. And she has been…through the normal challenges of Medicare and the Florida healthcare system, she has been available, honest, professional and still warm and human... a rare combination in today's medicine.
in Sarasota, FL |
I absolutely love Dr. Lindberg. I hadn't had insurance in a long time and I gave her a list of issues that needed addressed and she scheduled every one of them relating to xrays, specialists, medicine. She goes he extra mile for you and never makes you feel uncomfortable about your questions and concerns. She is so sweet and makes you feel very comfortable being around her. I finally found a Dr in Sarasota after living here for 15 years that I plan I keeping.
in Parrish, FL |
What a wonderful doctor!! My husband and I are both patients and LOVE her!! She runs on time with her appointments and takes the time to listen to our needs. We both feel extremely comfortable with her and would not hesitate to ask any questions concerning our health. She has a great personality, kind, compassionate and caring. She is by far the best primary care doctor we have ever had. If you are looking for a primary care doctor, look no further!!
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Lindberg has always been very supportive and understanding in her approach to my care, I think she has been one of my favorite physicians.
in Sarasota, FL |
Saw Lindberg May 23rd for left side pain. After brief exam she said see a chiropractor. After weeks of progressing pain I ended up in ER and urgent care. Went back to Lindberg, had to force her to order an MRI - still in severe pain while trying to work. Called Lindberg to ask for a note from work while waiting for MRI results. She gave me one that says patient reports unable to work! Tried to see her again, she refused. Comforting to know my dr. thinks I'm a liar. Not my dr. anymore!
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Lindberg makes you feel like she cares and explains things in detail. Thanks Dr. Lindberg for what you do!!
Sarasota, FL |
I really wanted to like Dr. Lindbergh, but after several interactions, I'm still lukewarm on her. I'll be looking for a new family practitioner soon.
Sarasota, FL |
Horrible bedside manner. Forgets patients are humans and customers. Arrogant. Don't ever complain about quality of care as she will degrade and berate you for it. More concerned about her pride than patients.
Sarasota, FL |
The network of care is lacking from this provider and the group as a whole. They appear to be too regimented to show any empathy, and there's a disconnect between the GP, her medical staff, and specialists regarding the continuum of care. Although Dr. Lindberg is very friendly, this doesn't compensate for her practice's lack of attention to capably address specific medical needs and treat the whole person.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr Lindberg was great! Listened and sensible knowledgeable diagnosis! I'm very happy I found her to be my primary Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Amanda Lindberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Lindberg?

Visit Dr. Lindberg

Dr. Lindberg accepts 20 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems
    Evolutions Healthcare Systems PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA

Hospitals where Dr. Lindberg has admitting privileges

Doctors Hospital of Sarasota
5731 Bee Ridge Rd
Sarasota, FL 34233

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Lindberg at Intercoastal Medical Group Inc.

Dr. James McCartan, DO