Dr. Amanda Kong, MD

Breast Surgery | Female

Dr. Amanda Kong, MD
Dr. Amanda Kong, MD is a breast surgery doctor who practices in Milwaukee, WI. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Kong is affiliated with Froedtert Health - Froedtert Hospital.

Dr. Kong's Care Philosophy

My philosophy centers on the fact that every breast cancer patient is a unique individual who deserves a personalized multi-disciplinary approach for optimal treatment. I offer a patient care program that uses the most current techniques and treatments to work in the best interest of the patient and his/her comfort level. Attention to patient care is of critical interest for me during all phases of treatment to ensure a positive outcome.

Dr. Kong's Experience

See how Dr. Kong's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kong

Dr. Kong accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Kong is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kong has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kong's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kong to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Kong's Performance
Franklin, WI |
I adore and respect Dr. Kong and am grateful for the treatment I received from her (lumpectomy). She is amazingly sharp and honest, while also sympathetic and kind. She came highly recommended and as soon as I met with her (my second opinion) she quickly and accurately diagnosed me, explained the diagnosis and her treatment plan, reason for the specific plan, and carried it out like a true professional. I had the most wonderful experience with Dr. Kong and the entire team at Froedtert Hospital.
Washington, DC |
I absolutely love Dr Kong. I was able to get in with her within a week of my diagnosis. She already had a clear plan in mind before she even met me. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease. She explained my diagnosis and plan in great detail. She used pictures and simple terms for my husband and I to understand. She was very patient and understanding through the whole process. My surgeries all went very well. I couldn't have asked for a better team of doctors. Answered all questions we had
Racine, WI |
Dr. Amanda Kong is professional, while giving personal attention to your specific case. She applies her expertise in clinic appointments, and is an excellent surgeon. I'm grateful for her care, and look forward to my future appointments with her. I appreciate our relationship. Most of all, I'm grateful for her skilled hands in my mastectomy. Amazing!!!
in Milwaukee, WI |
Her initial exam of me was not thorough. It is impossible to meet with her. Entire Froedert staff is impersonal. We are not patients. There is no team at the cancer center. Information from oncologist to surgeon is poor/lacking.
Have you seen Dr. Amanda Kong, MD?
Are you Dr. Kong?

Compare Dr. Kong

Dr. Kong's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kong's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Breast Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Kong has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kong's Board Certifications

• Other Education
    Medical College Of Wisconsin

Completed in 2010

• French

Dr. Kong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breast Surgery