Dr. Amanda Holmes, MD
Red River Behavioral Health753 Lamar Ave Paris, TX 75460
Dr. Amanda Holmes, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Paris, TX and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Holmes has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Psychotic Disorders, and General Mental Health Disorders & Therapy than other specialists in her area. She graduated from The Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College Of Medicine medical school in 1994. She is affiliated with Paris Regional Medical Center - South Campus. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Holmes to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Holmes
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Holmes treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Holmes treats other conditions, please contact the office at (903) 609-8828.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Holmes is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Holmes is experienced in the area of Psychotic Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures
General Mental Health Disorders & Therapy
General mental health includes management, treatment and prevention of mental illness through risk factor screenings, counseling, group therapy, and wellness support.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Holmes is experienced in the area of General Mental Health Disorders & Therapy. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 41 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Holmes' experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Holmes' conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Cocaine Addiction
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Conduct Disorder
- Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
- Dementia or Depression Screening
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
- Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychological Evaluation
- Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Separation Anxiety
- Somatoform Disorders
- Tobacco Use Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Holmes accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Holmes accepts the following insurance:
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Advantage HMO
- Blue Choice
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- MultiPlan PPO