Dr. Amanda Gomes, MD

Dr. Amanda Gomes, MD

Nephrology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Amanda Gomes, MD is a nephrology specialist in West Branch, MI and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from St Louis Univ Sch Of Med in 2008 and specializes in nephrology.

648 Progress St Ste 101

West Branch, MI 48661

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Gomes

See how frequently Dr. Gomes performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hyperkalemia
Renal Hyperparathyroidism
Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease

Dr. Gomes's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Nephrology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Nephrology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Gomes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gomes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gomes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gomes' Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gomes to family and friends

Dr. Gomes' Performance

GOOD

So far I have only had phone contact with them after my 92 yr old mom was in hospital for a week and then released to come home with me. But the contact I have had and questions i had have been quickly answered. I was told i would be called back the end of the day, which would be 4 hours later,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Would give 0 stars if I could. Wanted to push medications on me instead of fixing my problem. Didn't seem interested in what was going on with me and didn't care about the blood work and urine that another dr said was "very concerning". She just didn't care at all. Horrible bed side manner. I will...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
I have been impressed with Dr. Gomes' care for me. She has recommended I see an urologist while I am at m winter home in Florida. After my visit and CAT scan that was ordered by the urologist, Dr. Gomes called me to find out the urologist's name so that she could call him and discuss my case...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I would give zero if I can. Messed up office, I can't tell if she is my doctor or the senior doctor in office , she doesn't remember me and she talks too fast. I would go somewhere else if there was an option in town!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option6