Dr. Amalia Miranda, MD

Dr. Amalia Miranda, MD

Ophthalmology  |

Dr. Amalia Miranda, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Oklahoma City, OK. She is 62 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Miranda is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital and Integris Baptist Medical Center.

Amalia Miranda, MD

3435 NW 56th St Ste 700

• Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
  • National Elevator

Learn about Dr. Miranda

I believe in striving for outstanding eye care while keeping individual needs a priority.

Dr. Miranda's Experience

Dr. Miranda's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Miranda does not have any board certifications listed.

• Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Benign Neoplasm of Choroid
  • Benign Neoplasm of Eye
  • Blepharitis
  • Cataract
  • Chalazion
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Eye Surgery
  • Glaucoma Surgery
  • Iridotomy
  • Laser Trabeculoplasty

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• National University Federico Villarreal / Academic Program Of Human Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Miranda has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miranda has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miranda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miranda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miranda's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miranda to family and friends
Dr. Miranda's Performance
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Thoroughly satisfied.....husband and wife both appreciate her attention
in Edmond, OK |
Over the years, I have lived in several states and had many opthalmologists. I have been a patient of Dr. Miranda for 23 years and consider her to be the most competent and the most caring opthalmologist I have ever had. She always spends whatever time is needed with me and thoroughly explains my medical condition and treatment to me. She is absolutely terrific in every way!
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Very thorough and always concerned about my eye health.. She is an excellent doctor whom I would recommend wholeheartedly!
Oklahoma City, OK |
I have seen Dr. Miranda for almost ten years. I appreciate her professional yet personal approach to my care. I never feel rushed when in her office. She has seen me on an emergent basis and it is comforting to know I can always get in to see her. This physician is knowledgeable, helpful, and patient with my questions. I have recommended her to many of my friends/family, who are now her patients. Her office scheduler, Cindy, is consistently considerate and helpful.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Fast appointments, clean, neat facility. Friendly, professional approach is a welcome attitude. Dr Miranda and her staff have always given my care top priority and have given me all I asked for. Thank You!!
in Mcloud, OK |
Dr. Miranda is very dedicated to her profession and especially to her patients. She has been taking care of my eyes for over 23 years. She is very thorough during every visit and spends more than enough time during the visit answering all questions that I may have. She has a great staff and has all of the latest in equipment.
in Woodward, Oklahoma |
I have been a patient of Dr. Miranda for more than twenty years....treatment has always been through...I appreciate being treated with respect and as an individual....I have recommended multiple family members and friends to Dr. Miranda....several of them have become her patients and are very pleased with her care....I highly recommend her.....
in Yukon, OK |
Dr Miranda is a wonderful Doctor! She is caring and takes the time to explain everything. She is the only one of my 5 doctors that I like to visit.
in oklahoma city oklahoma |
she is so caring and concerned for her patients
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Miranda is truly a caring physician. Something rare these days. She takes whatever time needed to determine and address any problems you may be having. I trust this lady not only with my eyes.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I have been a patient of Dr Miranda's for several years now. I have referred all my family and friends to her. She is very knowledgeable, professional and thorough. She goes above and beyond for her patients. She is a straight shooter and I appreciate that in all my healthcare providers. She is caring and compassionate and has her patients' best interest at heart! A+
Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Miranda is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain issues. I highly recommend her.
Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr Miranda treated me for an eye infection and was so helpful and informative, Her office staff was so friendly and my eye felt better before even walking out this office.
in KCMO |
Absolutely loved Dr. Miranda. So kind and friendly. I felt like the focus of her attention and I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Amalia Miranda, MD?
Are you Dr. Miranda?