Dr. Alyaa Elassar, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology •  Female • Age 49

Dr. Elassar
693 5th Ave Fl 7 New York, NY 10022

Dr. Alyaa Elassar, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 9 years. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Elassar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Elassar

Dr. Elassar?
Dr. Elassar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alyaa Elassar, MD
This is the first time my husband and I tried IVF, and after friends telling me how difficult and hard on me this process would be, I can say it's been an amazing journey with Dr. Elassar and her team. She is truly a doctor with the heart and passion to help women and couples like us to make our dream of conceiving come true. The personable and kind service we always received is unparalleled to any experience I've had with a doctor before. I simply LOVE Dr. Elassar!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alyaa Elassar, MD?
Dr. Elassar is the best doctor you will ever have!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alyaa Elassar, MD?
Dr. Elassar was incredibly supportive throughout the entire process. She is a brilliant doctor and a wonderful human being. She is attentive, supportive, and genuinely cares about her patients. I know she sees a number of patients, but for my wife and I, Dr. Elassar made it seem like we were her only patients. She promptly responded to our emails and phone calls. She is extremely dedicated to her job and to her patients. I highly recommend Dr. Elassar.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alyaa Elassar, MD?
Dr. Elassar is the best doctor we could have chosen. She's thoughtful and caring and most importantly - knowledgeable with the necessary expertise to give you the right care. I am sure, as with any other doctor in NYC, she's handling hundreds of patients at once, yet I always felt I was the only one. What I especially appreciated was her zen and optimistic outlook - cannot be overstated for any patient seeking IFV. Flawless care and compassion all around. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alyaa Elassar, MD?
Dr. Elassar was the most wonderful doctor during the fertility process. She was extremely smart, kind and considerate during such a sensitive time. I trusted everything that she told me and always felt that she was putting my interests first. Dr. Elassar and NYCIVF is a first rate clinic. Go immediately to see Dr. Elassar if you are needing fertility treatments. She is amazing! Tahira - her office manager - is also wonderful and easy to work with. Dr. Elassar is the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alyaa Elassar, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Elassar?

We offer genuine medical and emotional care to our patients in a relaxed private setting. We realize that each woman has her own unique concerns; we therefore treat our patients in a highly personalized fashion, while maintaining a very high pregnanc...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Newyork Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Cornell Medical College

• Arabic
  • Egyptian
  • French

• Letrozole and gonadotropins versus Luteal estradiol and GnRH antagonist protocol in women with prior low response to ovarian stimulation.Fertil Steril. 2011 Jun;95(7):2330-4. Luteal phase estradiol (LP) versus luteal phase estradiol and antagonist ( LPG) protocol for controlled ovarian stimulation p,

Dr. Elassar accepts

Dr. Elassar accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross

• Donor Egg Collection
  • Female Infertility
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Kallmann Syndrome