Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Alyaa Elassar, MD
Dr. Alyaa Elassar, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in New York, NY. She is 47 years old. Dr. Elassar is affiliated with Roosevelt Hospital and Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital.

400 E 56th St

New York, NY 10022

• CoreSource
  • MVP Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Elassar

We offer genuine medical and emotional care to our patients in a relaxed private setting. We realize that each woman has her own unique concerns; we therefore treat our patients in a highly personalized fashion, while maintaining a very high pregnancy success rates. We are a boutique medical practice, this means that you will be a patient,not just a number. Patients will be seen by me for all of their appointments, and I will be readily accessible to answer their questions and guide them through out the entire treatment process. Fertility treatment may easily become overwhelming and stressful to some couples, thus being comfortable and at ease helps to turn it to an enjoyable process and to improve the outcome of your treatment plan. We are extremely honored to establish strong relationship with our patients in an intimate, loving atmosphere.

Dr. Elassar's Experience

Dr. Elassar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Donor Egg Collection
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Ovary Tissue Cryopreservation
  • Ovulation Induction

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Newyork Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Cornell Medical College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • University Of Connecticut
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

• Letrozole and gonadotropins versus Luteal estradiol and GnRH antagonist protocol in women with prior low response to ovarian stimulation.Fertil Steril. 2011 Jun;95(7):2330-4. Luteal phase estradiol (LP) versus luteal phase estradiol and antagonist ( LPG) protocol for controlled ovarian stimulation p,

• Arabic
  • Egyptian
  • French

Dr. Elassar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elassar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elassar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elassar to family and friends
Dr. Elassar's Performance
in New York, NY |
This is the first time my husband and I tried IVF, and after friends telling me how difficult and hard on me this process would be, I can say it's been an amazing journey with Dr. Elassar and her team. She is truly a doctor with the heart and passion to help women and couples like us to make our dream of conceiving come true. The personable and kind service we always received is unparalleled to any experience I've had with a doctor before. I simply LOVE Dr. Elassar!!
in Hoboken, NJ |
Dr. Elassar is the best doctor you will ever have!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Elassar was incredibly supportive throughout the entire process. She is a brilliant doctor and a wonderful human being. She is attentive, supportive, and genuinely cares about her patients. I know she sees a number of patients, but for my wife and I, Dr. Elassar made it seem like we were her only patients. She promptly responded to our emails and phone calls. She is extremely dedicated to her job and to her patients. I highly recommend Dr. Elassar.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Elassar is the best doctor we could have chosen. She's thoughtful and caring and most importantly - knowledgeable with the necessary expertise to give you the right care. I am sure, as with any other doctor in NYC, she's handling hundreds of patients at once, yet I always felt I was the only one. What I especially appreciated was her zen and optimistic outlook - cannot be overstated for any patient seeking IFV. Flawless care and compassion all around. Would highly recommend.
in Manhattan, NY |
Dr. Elassar was the most wonderful doctor during the fertility process. She was extremely smart, kind and considerate during such a sensitive time. I trusted everything that she told me and always felt that she was putting my interests first. Dr. Elassar and NYCIVF is a first rate clinic. Go immediately to see Dr. Elassar if you are needing fertility treatments. She is amazing! Tahira - her office manager - is also wonderful and easy to work with. Dr. Elassar is the BEST!
Have you seen Dr. Alyaa Elassar, MD?
Are you Dr. Elassar?

See our Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital

Visit Dr. Elassar