Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Aly Gadalla, MD
Dr. Aly Gadalla, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Wichita, KS. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Gadalla is affiliated with Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER and Wesley Medical Center.

9449 E 21st St N Ste 200

Wichita, KS 67206

• American Republic
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Managed Care (Non-HMO)
  • Medico
  • Planned Administration Inc

Learn about Dr. Gadalla

Dr. Gadalla's Experience

Dr. Gadalla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Capsule Endoscopy
  • Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
  • Echocardiography
  • Endoscopic Polypectomy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Joint Injection
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • University Ks School Of Med

• American Society of Private Physicians,
  • concierge medicine of wichita.com,

Dr. Gadalla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gadalla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gadalla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gadalla to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Gadalla's Performance
in Wichita, KS |
Very satisfied with my care, dr. gadalla has been taking care of my back pain since the car accident.
in Wichita, KS |
Very professional, and one of the best in wichita.Staff are friendly. Doctor is very caring person. I like the dog (Jackson).
in Wichita |
Very satisfied.
in Wichita, KS |
I was treated by Dr. Gadalla for my back and knee pain after my car accident, he was very thorough and explained everything in details. he cared about my health very passionately, he referred us to physical therapy, and addressed all my questions,we felt the experience and confidence with his care, no doubt. I am very pleased with the outcome and care.
Wichita, KS |
I absolutely love Dr. Gadalla, He is a very attentive caring Dr. I have been with heim for almost three years now, very smart, get it right away, kind hearted, very compassionate about my health, can rely on, 17 years of experience, I recommend him to everyone looking for a good Dr.
in Wichita, KS |
Dr. Gadalla is absolutely Phenomenal. He is detailed oriented, HIGHLY knowledgeable, thorough, and experienced. He can tie together the root of your issue and resolve it. He Saved my life. I HIGHLY recommend him to patients.He has been taking excellent care of my back pain for 3 years.
in Derby, KS |
Dr. Gadalla has saved my life twice already and I have not even been a patient for a full year yet. He is very caring and considerate. I am so very fortunate to have found him.
in Wichita, KS |
Dr. Gadalla greets you with a smile and kind manner that is genuine. He is very knowledgeable with years of experience. I have always come away feeling confident of his diagnosis and treatment plan. I started seeing dr Gadalla after my car accident and back pain. He treated me very well and was very understanding of the car accident injury dynamics.
in Wichita, KS |
I have been seeing dr. Gadalla for about one year plus, has been a good experience. My pain has been controlled.Staff are friendly and always happy to see me.
in Wichita, KS |
I have been getting excellent medical care for my work injury for a year and half. I am very satisfied with my doctor and his staff. Recommend the office to any patient with a work injury.
in Wichita KS |
I am grateful to dr Gadalla medical care.
POOR!
in Wichita, KS |
Very professional , has been taking excellent care of me after the car accident, I would recommend him and his office in a second.
in Wichita, KS |
I like and recommend dr. gadalla office and staff to anybody looking for a good doctor.Very nice and friendly, and very professional as well.
in Wichita, KS |
I like dr. gadalla medical care and attention to all my health issues. I highly recommend him for any patient with back or knee pain who is looking for trustworthy doctor.He has been helping me over the past 4-5 years.
in Wichita, Kansas |
No long waiting, friendly staff. Works with you to manage your pain
in Wichita, KS |
The staff are very nice and make you feel comfortable. Would recommend it to anybody who had a car accident injury.
in Wichita, KS |
I have been seeing Dr. Gadalla for 6 years, have recommended him to my family.Staff are very helpful.
in Wichita, KS |
I have been seeing dr. Gadalla for about a year, and I totally trust his medical decisions, and I have referred my friend to him. Staff are friendly.
in Wichita, KS |
I will definitely recommend Dr. gadalla to anybody who has work related injury, I have already recommend him to my mother. I am pleased with the medical care and professionalism.
in Wichita, KS |
Staff is friendly, doc listens to my complaints, I would recommend the clinic to anyone with work comp injury.
in Wichita, KS |
I get the best care her, I have been with dr. gadalla for more than 10 years, if i have my way will be here a whole lot longer!!
in Wichita, KS |
I am happy with my medical care. staff are really nice. would recommend dr gadalla for work comp injury medical care.
in Wichita, KS |
I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone who is in need of an excellent doctor.
in Wichita, KS |
Staff are very polite, appointments are on time. I do trust the dr. Gadalla medical decisions, would recommend him to my family members. Has been helping me for my back and knee pain for 4-5 years.The medications been helping me to function a lot better.
in Wichita, KS |
I've had great experiences and outcomes with Dr. Gadalla's treatment plans and expertise. I trust his judgement and he has a great demeanor and bedside manner. His knowledge of all my issues and skill that he has in addressing them amazes me. He is by far the best PCP I've ever had in my lifetime and wouldn't hesistate to refer any body to him.
in Wichita, KS |
I will recommend Dr. Gadalla for anybody whas work comp injury or back pain, I like the staff, room are clean and tidy.easy to make an appointment.He listens and spend enough time with me.
in Wichita, KS |
I am very pleased with dr. Gadalla and his staff, they have been taking care of me and my mother for more than 5 years. Highly recommend it.
in Wichita, KS |
Dr. Gadalla and his staff has been helpful taking care of my work comp injury, I would recommend to anybody with work related injury.
in Wichita, KS |
The staff and Dr.Gadalla are excellent, would recommend it to anyone looking for pain relief or weight loss. I have been seeing him for 7-8 months .
in Wichita, KS |
I lile it, already recommended my family to see Dr. Gadalla, he listens to me and concerned.
in Wichita, KS |
Dr. Gadalla treats me very well, and tell me the truth that sometimes I don't want hear. Staff are very friendly and caring about you.I have been seeing him for more than 2 years.
in Wichita, KS |
Dr has the nicest staff, understands the and listens to the patient and work with you for the best outcome.
in Wichita, KS |
Dr. Gadalla has always been compassionate and passionately advises me to better my health and I have recommended him to several of my family members.
Wichita, KS |
Dr. Gdalla listens to my complaints, his staff are very nice. My pain is well controlled.
Wichita, KS |
He makes feels good, and makes me happy, He is always smiling, and the staff is just great!!
in Wichita, Ks. |
Incomplete consults with patient,changes prescriptions without patients knowledge,vague reports of diagnosis and no offered treatments,tends to run up bill with random and pointless tests.
Have you seen Dr. Aly Gadalla, MD?
Are you Dr. Gadalla?

See our Internal Medicine Specialist at Wesley Healthcare

Visit Dr. Gadalla

Not Accepting New Patients
Dr. Gadalla accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • American Republic
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA