Dr. Alvaro Padilla, MD

Neurology | Male

Dr. Alvaro Padilla, MD
Dr. Alvaro Padilla, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Pembroke Pines, FL. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Padilla is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital and Westside Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Padilla's Care Philosophy

At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you.

Dr. Padilla's Experience

See how Dr. Padilla's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Padilla

Dr. Padilla accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Padilla is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Padilla has admitting privileges.

Dr. Padilla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Padilla to family and friends
    4.2
    Dr. Padilla's Performance
    Dallas, TX |
    Excellent doctor, I would recommend him to my friends and family.
    Dallas, TX |
    He was really above my expectations. Answered all my questions and really took his time. I would recommend all my family and friends to him.
    Dallas, TX |
    Great patient care. Good bedside manner
    Great Doctor!
    Miami, FL |
    I felt secure, he is trustworthy and knows different scenarios.
    in Miami, FL |
    I am happy with my experience. He is an excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.
    Delray Beach, FL |
    Dr. padilla was was recommended by my internist. He is curteous, patient, and attentive. I feel like I am respected when I visit and he really listens to me. He explains treatments thoroughly too. The only weakness is the wait time in the waiting room and there is never enough seating. Which couldn't be a good sign because that means the doctor is busy and is attending to his patients with care.
    Pompano Beach, FL |
    Dr. Padilla is a very nice doctor. He communicates with patients with respect and share his knowledge by answering questions or concerns thoroughly
    in Hollywood, FL |
    Although, the doctor is very nice, he was unable to help me. In a two month period I was billed thousands in testing and doctor visits. I had to take a lot of time off to arrive to appointments, all of which required unacceptable waiting times. At my last appointment I asked at arrival, when my payment was collected, if the doctor was running behind. I was told he was not and I was next. I waited over an hour to meet the doctor in a hall and be told if I had more time I should see an associate.
    in Pembroke Pine |
    Un ser Humano maravilloso. Que Ama su Carrera. Y el paciente siente ese Amor, Que se preocupa por su paciente y busca alternativas rapidas , efectivas, y usa las herramientas con que cuenta para que su paciente se sienta lleno de confianza de FE y cree ciegamente que Dios le da el Conocimiento y Sabiduria para darte el TRATAMIENTO y Medicinas que te daran la cura de tus males. Dr.Alvaro Padilla, muchiisimas gracias, Dios lo siga Bendiciendo, lo siga usando.Amen
    in Fort Lauderdale |
    The best! He's very professional. Explored many different options with my needs. Staff is great and Polite.
    Horrible office. Didn't even get to see the doctor because I ended up cancelling my appointment on site. No respect for a patients time. Waiting an hour and a half WITH an appointment is unacceptable.
    Have you seen Dr. Alvaro Padilla, MD?
    Are you Dr. Padilla?

Dr. Padilla's Care Philosophy

Dr. Padilla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology

• Polyneuropathy
    • Stroke
    • Thrombosis
    • Vasculitis

Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, Universidad De Ciencias Medicas (Ucimed)

Graduated in 1997

Mercy Health System With McP Hanneman
      Cleveland Clinic Foundation

Dr. Padilla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Padilla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology

Dr. Padilla does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Padilla and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.