Neurology  |
Dr. Alvaro Padilla, MD
Dr. Alvaro Padilla, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Pembroke Pines, FL. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Padilla is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center and Memorial Regional Hospital.

12596 Pines Blvd

Pembroke Pines, FL 33027

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Medico
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Padilla

At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you.

Dr. Padilla's Experience

Dr. Padilla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology
  • Malpractice claims found

• Neurology

Dr. Padilla does not have any board certifications listed.

• Aneurysm

1 Malpractice Claim
  • Settlement : 10/24/2014
    Amount or Range: $250,000.00
    Nature of Complaint: BROWARD COUNTY

• Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, Universidad De Ciencias Medicas (Ucimed)
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Mercy Health System With McP Hanneman
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Cleveland Clinic Foundation

Dr. Padilla has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Padilla has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Padilla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Padilla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Padilla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Padilla to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Padilla's Performance
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Padilla has been my neurologist for almost ten years. I have at all times found him to be a compassionate, smart doctor who listens to my concerns. He takes the necessary time during my appointments to make me comfortable and believe I am receiving outstanding care.
Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Padilla is great (why there are 3 stars). He's helped me very much with my seizures and has successfully controlled my seizures (so far). BUT, the front desk and his assistant basically do nothing. I have to beg for letters from the doctor for my drivers license and to get an appointment.
Dallas, TX |
Excellent doctor, I would recommend him to my friends and family.
Dallas, TX |
He was really above my expectations. Answered all my questions and really took his time. I would recommend all my family and friends to him.
Dallas, TX |
Great patient care. Good bedside manner
Great Doctor!
Miami, FL |
I felt secure, he is trustworthy and knows different scenarios.
in Miami, FL |
I am happy with my experience. He is an excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.
Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. padilla was was recommended by my internist. He is curteous, patient, and attentive. I feel like I am respected when I visit and he really listens to me. He explains treatments thoroughly too. The only weakness is the wait time in the waiting room and there is never enough seating. Which couldn't be a good sign because that means the doctor is busy and is attending to his patients with care.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Padilla is a very nice doctor. He communicates with patients with respect and share his knowledge by answering questions or concerns thoroughly
in Hollywood, FL |
Although, the doctor is very nice, he was unable to help me. In a two month period I was billed thousands in testing and doctor visits. I had to take a lot of time off to arrive to appointments, all of which required unacceptable waiting times. At my last appointment I asked at arrival, when my payment was collected, if the doctor was running behind. I was told he was not and I was next. I waited over an hour to meet the doctor in a hall and be told if I had more time I should see an associate.
in Pembroke Pine |
Un ser Humano maravilloso. Que Ama su Carrera. Y el paciente siente ese Amor, Que se preocupa por su paciente y busca alternativas rapidas , efectivas, y usa las herramientas con que cuenta para que su paciente se sienta lleno de confianza de FE y cree ciegamente que Dios le da el Conocimiento y Sabiduria para darte el TRATAMIENTO y Medicinas que te daran la cura de tus males. Dr.Alvaro Padilla, muchiisimas gracias, Dios lo siga Bendiciendo, lo siga usando.Amen
in Fort Lauderdale |
The best! He's very professional. Explored many different options with my needs. Staff is great and Polite.
Horrible office. Didn't even get to see the doctor because I ended up cancelling my appointment on site. No respect for a patients time. Waiting an hour and a half WITH an appointment is unacceptable.
Have you seen Dr. Alvaro Padilla, MD?
Are you Dr. Padilla?