Dr. Alton Ingram, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 57

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Alton Ingram, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Nashville, TN. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Alton Ingram, MD

Ingram Cosmetic Surgery

2204 Crestmoor Rd Nashville, TN 37215 ()

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Ingram with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center today at (615) 952-0874.

These providers are on the medical staff of Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center.

Dr. Ingram's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ingram

4.5

Dr. Ingram

Great work, friendly and professional team
Had an unexpected issue with an implant. Dr. Ingram was responsive, knowledgeable and put me right at ease. He was willing and able to work me into his busy schedule. I chose him because I've seen his work and I trusted his eye and his experience implicitly. He and his team did not disappoint!
Mar 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram, MD?
I had my first cosmetic surgery with Dr. Ingram Nov of 2020 and i'm telling you that he did a wonderful job and i'm very happy and pleased with the results. He will spend time with you, explained everything to you and treat you as a friend. I really feel that he has a caring heart and capable hand. And I am looking forward to do more business with him. He is the only surgeon that I can trust! And yes, I recommend him to all my friends and relatives.
JC – Nov 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram, MD?
I had a BBL 7/9/21 and so far I’m loving my results! I saw 3 other surgeons after my consult with Dr. Ingram and decided to trust my gut and go with him. Him and Diana (and Kipp) are so sweet and attentive and answered all my questions as well as my worried mother ??.
Kholmes – Jul 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram, MD?
I had a consultation with Dr Ingram at his Franklin location and I was super excited at first. He was ready to perform my tummy tuck the next week. I didn’t have any concerns until I decided to do another consultation with a different Dr. and was shocked to find that I wouldn’t be able to have procedure done due to my BMI being to high. I have high blood pressure which is controlled, but the other Dr found I had high cholesterol as well. Those factors would not allow him to perform procedure. And he informed me that NO Dr. following guidelines would perform surgery (tummy tuck) with these two major health issues. Needless to say I was very shocked that Dr Ingram was so willing to perform surgery without any medical info or test being done. Just beware when visiting him and get second opinion from another Dr. Especially if you have any health issues.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram, MD?
I was planning to go to Miami for a BBL (I had already paid a deposit) when a friend told me about Dr. Ingram. She had a BBL from him last year and looks great! I saw him the week before my appointment in Miami, and the next day I cancelled my surgery (they of course didn't refund my money). Anyway, even with the wasted moey in miami I am sooooo happy that I had Dr. Ingram as my surgeon. He actually trained with the doctor in Brazil who invented the surgery, and my results look great! My stomach is snatched just like I want, and I am full in my hips and booty!! Whenever I needed to get in touch with him, I could just text him directly rather than dealing with an answering service, and he always answered my phone calls himself. He says that breast augmentation is his favorite surgery but I am blessed in that department :) Anyone in Tennessee who wants cosmetic surgery should see him - I just had a followup with himat his new office and brought my cousin along for a tummy tuck consult!
BB – May 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram, MD?
Dr. Ingram not only does wonderful work, he is patient and explains thoroughly the procedure and ensures that all questions are answered. I would recommend Dr. Ingram to anyone interested in plastic surgery. I was 100 percent satisfied with the process and results.
Michele – Feb 22, 2020
Hi, Michele, and thank you so much for your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram, MD?
Dr. Ingram is amazing!! There are not words BIG enough. There is not a HUG strong enough. There is not a SMILE wide enough. All I can offer is a huge thank you. Thank you for everything. Your staff is also the best around. Highly recommend going to Marvel Cosmetics for any and all your cosmetic needs. Dr Ingram YOU ROCK!! Thanks again :-) Very very proud customer, Michelle
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram, MD?
Dr Ingram is wonderful! I am so pleased with my results. They are above my expectations! His staff is also very nice, they have made this whole experience a great experience. Thank You so much Dr Ingram, thank you staff! I had my upper eyelids done and abdominalplasty. Kimberly Shannon
Kimberly Shannon in MANCHESTER, TN – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram, MD?
Dr. Ingram has this way of making you feel like you’re his only patient. He is so patient and kind and listens to what you want. I met with a doctor before him and walked away very uncomfortable, but once I met with Dr. Ingram I felt at ease with my surgery I wanted to have. His staff is amazing, and so far I’m happy with my results!
Jan 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram, MD?
I saw Dr. Ingram last month for a complicated breast surgery problem after two other doctors had told me they couldn't help me. He spent almost an hour discussing my problems and goals for surgery and then we came up with a plan together to fix everything in two operations. As it turned out, he was able to fix everything in just one surgery, and now I'm completely healed and back doing everything I want. His staff is great, and I hope everyone will go to him because you'll be treated great!!
Dec 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram, MD?
I saw Dr. Ingram for breast augmentation in August. He was amazing! I’d seen a few plastic surgeons before deciding on Dr. Ingram and none of them made me feel as comfortable as he did. He was very knowledgeable, made sure I was informed on everything, and was very easy to talk to. Im extremely happy with the outcome and couldn’t be more pleased!
Krystal in TN – Nov 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram, MD?
A friend of mine referred me to see Dr. Ingram after having a BBL from him this summer. I had been told that I did not have enough fat for this and would need implants. Dr. Ingram and his assistant got enough fat out so that I could have 900 cc per side, and I love how I look and feel!! I really felt like everyone in the office listened to me, and they surely did a great job with my surgery. I recommend the whole office!!
Susie in Nashville, TN – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram, MD?
Dr. Ingram and his staff were amazing. I went in for a breast augmentation after having three kids and the results are even better than I had imagined. From my first appointment to all of my post op he answered my questions with ease and never made me felt rushed. My recovery was also quick and I was back to my normal routine after a few days. I’ll definitely recommend him to everyone.
Clarksville, TN – Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram, MD?
I saw Dr. Ingram back in January for a breast augmentation. I had seen three doctors before, but nobody seemed to really wanna know what I really wanted from my surgery. Dr. Ingram and his assistant spoke to me a long time to see just what I wanted and whether or not they could do it for me. After examining me and looking at (way too many ????) pics that I brought, he really understood me and my desires. Surgery went great and the whole office made me feel like I was the only patient there. ????
Alex in Nashville, TN – Aug 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram, MD?
I have seen Dr. Ingram for three procedures (tworeconstructive and one cosmetic) over the years. He always has been an extremely caring and knowledgeable doctor, as well as a superb surgeon. His staff are so helpful - I feel like a member of the family. I recommend him to everyone!!
Mary in Brentwood, TN – Aug 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram, MD?
I went in to see Dr. Ingram for a consult. While examining me, he noticed a spot on my chest about which he seemed very concerned and recommended a biopsy asap. It turned out to be a melanoma. When he told me the results, he had already consulted with 4 melanoma specialists and found a melanoma expert at Vanderbilt for me to see. He also took the time to email several articles to me with information about my specific cancer so I was properly informed. He truly went above and beyond.
Diana in Nashville, – May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ingram?