Dr. Alton Ingram Jr, MD

Dr. Alton Ingram Jr, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Alton Ingram Jr, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Nashville, TN and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School in 1990 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

329 18th Ave N

Nashville, TN 37203

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Ingram Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

I understand the impact your appearance has on your overall well-being. My staff and I will always take time to get to know you and your specific goals and concerns, whether you want to enhance your appearance or to regain form or func...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Ingram Jr?
Dr. Ingram Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alton Ingram Jr, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Ingram is amazing!! There are not words BIG enough. There is not a HUG strong enough. There is not a SMILE wide enough. All I can offer is a huge thank you. Thank you for everything. Your staff is also the best around. Highly recommend going to Marvel Cosmetics for any and all your cosmetic needs. Dr Ingram YOU ROCK!! Thanks again :-) Very very proud customer, Michelle
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram Jr, MD?
Dr Ingram is wonderful! I am so pleased with my results. They are above my expectations! His staff is also very nice, they have made this whole experience a great experience. Thank You so much Dr Ingram, thank you staff! I had my upper eyelids done and abdominalplasty. Kimberly Shannon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram Jr, MD?
Dr. Ingram has this way of making you feel like you’re his only patient. He is so patient and kind and listens to what you want. I met with a doctor before him and walked away very uncomfortable, but once I met with Dr. Ingram I felt at ease with my surgery I wanted to have. His staff is amazing, and so far I’m happy with my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram Jr, MD?
I saw Dr. Ingram last month for a complicated breast surgery problem after two other doctors had told me they couldn't help me. He spent almost an hour discussing my problems and goals for surgery and then we came up with a plan together to fix everything in two operations. As it turned out, he was able to fix everything in just one surgery, and now I'm completely healed and back doing everything I want. His staff is great, and I hope everyone will go to him because you'll be treated great!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram Jr, MD?
I saw Dr. Ingram for breast augmentation in August. He was amazing! I’d seen a few plastic surgeons before deciding on Dr. Ingram and none of them made me feel as comfortable as he did. He was very knowledgeable, made sure I was informed on everything, and was very easy to talk to. Im extremely happy with the outcome and couldn’t be more pleased!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram Jr, MD?
A friend of mine referred me to see Dr. Ingram after having a BBL from him this summer. I had been told that I did not have enough fat for this and would need implants. Dr. Ingram and his assistant got enough fat out so that I could have 900 cc per side, and I love how I look and feel!! I really felt like everyone in the office listened to me, and they surely did a great job with my surgery. I recommend the whole office!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram Jr, MD?
Dr. Ingram and his staff were amazing. I went in for a breast augmentation after having three kids and the results are even better than I had imagined. From my first appointment to all of my post op he answered my questions with ease and never made me felt rushed. My recovery was also quick and I was back to my normal routine after a few days. I’ll definitely recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram Jr, MD?
I saw Dr. Ingram back in January for a breast augmentation. I had seen three doctors before, but nobody seemed to really wanna know what I really wanted from my surgery. Dr. Ingram and his assistant spoke to me a long time to see just what I wanted and whether or not they could do it for me. After examining me and looking at (way too many ????) pics that I brought, he really understood me and my desires. Surgery went great and the whole office made me feel like I was the only patient there. ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram Jr, MD?
I have seen Dr. Ingram for three procedures (tworeconstructive and one cosmetic) over the years. He always has been an extremely caring and knowledgeable doctor, as well as a superb surgeon. His staff are so helpful - I feel like a member of the family. I recommend him to everyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram Jr, MD?
I went in to see Dr. Ingram for a consult. While examining me, he noticed a spot on my chest about which he seemed very concerned and recommended a biopsy asap. It turned out to be a melanoma. When he told me the results, he had already consulted with 4 melanoma specialists and found a melanoma expert at Vanderbilt for me to see. He also took the time to email several articles to me with information about my specific cancer so I was properly informed. He truly went above and beyond.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Ingram Jr, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ingram Jr?

Marvel Cosmetic Surgery