Dr. Alton Burns, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Burns

Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute

9101 N Central Expy Ste 560 Dallas, TX 75231

Dr. Alton Burns, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from University Of Texas-Southwestern Medical Center in 1981 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Burns' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Burns

4.2

Dr. Burns?
Dr. Burns' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alton Burns, MD
Dr Burns is a truly gifted surgeon. He has an artistic eye for natural looking results. Never over done. Just a beautiful and refreshed looking "you". I had an eyebrow lift along with an upper blephoraplasty. I was amazed at my results. He is very honest and straight forward with you. But never pushy. I will be back to Dr Burns in the future for a lower facelift
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Burns, MD?
completely satisfied. he is very approachable and easy to talk to. believes in telling his patient what is realistic. have total confidence in his ability as a surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Burns, MD?
Knowledgeable, conscientious, personable, Dr. Burns is easy to talk to, and straightforward. He is excellent at what he does, well-known in his field. I have always been pleased with my results. Most importantly, he cares about his patients. I have recommended him to many friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Burns, MD?
Dr. Burns and his staff are excellent! We bought our daughter to him to have a Port Wine Stain treated. The procedure was explained fully and expectations were laid out clearly. We were in and out of the hospital each time in just a couple of hours and someone always followed up the next day to make sure we were doing okay. We will be seeing Dr. Burns in the future!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Burns, MD?
I have recommended Dr. Burns and will again. He is a very skilled, concerned physician. His staff is well trained and eager to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Burns, MD?
I did a lot of research before my consultation with Dr. Jay Burns. After we talked I knew he was the one to do my surgery. His compassion and true concern for the welfare of his patients is unparalleled. I have recommended him to several friends that have also had "work" done. Everybody just loves their results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Burns, MD?
The care was good, but the result was NOT good. I was left with a drooping right corner of my mouth (he touched a nerve he shouldn't have) and my right cheek has a deep dent in it after my facelift. When we could see that my cheek was never going to fill out, Dr. Burns performed a fat injection procedure which also did not work. He also offered to inject filler as often as needed, but I was required to go to a clinic in Dallas, which I could not do forever. I am left with a deformed face.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Burns, MD?
Dr. Jay Burns and Team couldn't be more professional, caring and loving! Dr. Burns is a man of Faith and truly listened to my concerns and needs and went above and beyond! I have undergone one surgery under his gifted hands and it's already been 7 months since, and I have amazing, beautiful results. I trust him and would recommend him to anyone. After very careful research, I've found him to be one of the greatest Plastic Surgeons in our great country!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Burns, MD?
Dr. Burns performed my surgery over three years ago and I am still getting compliments. He did a neck, chin, upper and lower eyelids and brow lift on me and I am very pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Burns and his staff to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. He truly cares about his patients and his staff is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Burns, MD?
Dr. Burns is an amazing surgeon: my results were beyond what I expected. My friends are all jealous of my new looks (face lift)! I have recommended him to friends and family and will continue to do so! I also chose him to do my breast augmentation of which I am extremely pleased. Dr. Burns is an intuitive surgeon with a great eye for symmetry and aesthetics of the face.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alton Burns, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Burns?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Baylor University
1981

Dr. Burns accepts

(214) 823-1978

Dr. Burns accepts the following insurance:

CareOregon
Preferred PPO
inHealth
INTotal Health
Medicaid
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medica
Midwest Health Plan
Molina Healthcare
Peach State Health Plan
Staywell (Wellcare)
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Burns' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Burns' conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Birthmark
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Facelift
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Premature Aging
  • Skin Grafts

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Burns treats patients.

74% Patient experience rating, 5% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)