Dr. Althea O'Shaughnessy, MD

Dr. Althea O'Shaughnessy, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Althea O'Shaughnessy, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Highlands Ranch, CO and has been practicing for 37 years. She specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.Read her story

Conceptions Reproductive Associates of Colorado

271 W County Line Rd

Highlands Ranch, CO 80129

• Coventry Health Care of Delaware
  • QualCare

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. O'Shaughnessy treats your condition or procedure

Dr. O'Shaughnessy's conditions and procedures:

• Donor Egg Collection
  • Female Infertility
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic

Dr. Althea O Shaughnessy, Medical Director of Princeton Center for Reproductive Medicine, obtained her medical degree from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and went on to do a residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at The University of ...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

3.7

Dr. O'Shaughnessy?
Dr. O'Shaughnessy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Althea O'Shaughnessy, MD
I hate doctors who just do whatever they want. Like they think patients don't know anything. I visited the doctor for my serious health issue, not for pregnancy, so obviously I thought she did the blood test to check if I have any disease. However, next time, I realized she did a genetic test from other company about if I would have normal babies. I didn't ask or plan to have babies. And now they ask $1000 for that test. Something is very wrong.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Althea O'Shaughnessy, MD?
horrible experience. i went in seeking guidance and answers about how to manage my fertility after a low amh test. i paid $450 for a consultation to basically be in a sales call for freezing my eggs. even though she explained it is ONLY an insurance policy and probably wouldn't work anyway. no compassion and made me feel stupid for asking questions about my cycle. i found an acupuncturist that has so much more compassionate about helping me preserve my fertility and know my own body.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Althea O'Shaughnessy, MD?
Dr. O'Shaughnessy was the second doctor I went to. I left my first practice when I felt more like a number than a patient. Dr. O was the exact opposite. She was compassionate and good humored. She took the time to answer questions in person and over email and phone. She got back to me quickly. Because of Sher's policies, I got see her at every visit except two (one was a weekend and one she was on vacation). She even came in on her weekend off for my first egg retrieval procedure. Great doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Althea O'Shaughnessy, MD?
I wish I had found Sher first. My husband and I had a wonderful experience with everyone there and highly recommend this practice. I had previously been to another clinic where I felt like part of a herd being shuffled in and out with no personalized care. Sher was the total opposite, from Yochana at the front desk to the office manager Jessica; but most importantly Dr. O'Shaughnessy and her team. Dr. O is a kind and warm person with an appropriate level of firmness and humor in her approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Althea O'Shaughnessy, MD?
Negative, so discouraging, and NO compassion. No eye contact. She looked straight ahead at the wall. She seemed more concerned with fixing her hairstyle then speaking to us. I was fighting back tears through entire consultation. She talked in a big circle until we finally read between the lines and realized she was telling me to stop trying for my own baby. She took a phone call without pardon. I'd write much more on the specifics but I'm only allowed limited characters to type here! Awful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Althea O'Shaughnessy, MD?
The best! When other doctors give up - she keeps the patient going.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Althea O'Shaughnessy, MD?
Does not respond to patient questions, does not ask for patient input/feedback before developing treatment plans, does not care about patient well being, very unpleasant manner
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Althea O'Shaughnessy, MD?
She is the epitome of not caring. It was purely a business transaction for her - the entire experience left a horrible taste in my mouth. Quite possibly the most uncaring robotic doctor to get in the worst possible aspect of medical health!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Althea O'Shaughnessy, MD?
Dr O is just wonderful.We needed to look at IVF and from the first appointment to the last, the experience was brilliant.She took time to listen to us and understand the challenges we had, went through all our options and helped guide us through the emotional journey.She was always there 24/7 to answer questions (no matter how silly), and if not in the office would reply to emails at all times.With her help we got pregnant on the first attempt. I can't speak more highly of her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Althea O'Shaughnessy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. O'Shaughnessy?

Insurance accepted

Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
Coventry Health Care of Delaware
Coventry Health Care of Delaware PPO
QualCare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. O'Shaughnessy treats patients.

Compare Providers

More providers like Dr. O'Shaughnessy at Conceptions Reproductive Associates of Colorado

Show All Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinologists