Dr. Alshafie M. Hassan, MD

Dr. Alshafie M. Hassan, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 39 years old

I believe in bringing both human warmth and background intelligence to patient interactions. I believe in lifelong learning. I think my patients teach me every day and I try to stay humble and learn as much I can from them. I chose primary care because I like treating the whole patient," with an emphasis on preventive medicine. I also believe it is critical to stay up to date with the latest medical information for my specialty. Medical care is always a partnership and I try to share the decision making when I can. In my spare time, I enjoy hiking with my wife, playing beach volleyball and occasional salsa dancing."Read more

Dr. Hassan's Experience

See how Dr. Hassan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hassan

Dr. Hassan accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hassan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Hassan
Dr. Hassan's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (20)
in Chula Vista, Ca |
I have met with Dr. Hassan a great amount of times and there hasn't been one time where I left displeased. He truly cares about your health as a whole, while really trying to find out what's really going on in your health. He never just prescribed me medication, always took another road, a more natural approach which I apppreciated ! It is always a pleasure meeting with him. Best doctor I have ever had.
in Imperial Beach, CA |
I was completely disheartened by my first appointment with Dr. Hassan. He came in with a very defeatist attitude and didn't even take the time to get to know me or let me be open about my several medical conditions. I believe in a healthy diet and changing the way one eats to improve overall health but Dr. Hassan insisted that I change my diet from one day to the other and educate MYSELF by watching Netflix. He bluntly apologized for his bickering remarks and sent me off to find another match.
Have you seen Dr. Alshafie M. Hassan, MD?
Are you Dr. Hassan?

Compare Dr. Hassan

Dr. Hassan's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hassan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Hassan has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hassan's Board Certifications

St. Louis University
    Cedars-Sinai Medical Center

Dr. Hassan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hassan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hassan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hassan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.