Dr. Alondra Gutierrez, MD

Family Medicine | Female

511 W Bell St Apt 2 Houston, TX 77019 Get Directions
Dr. Alondra Gutierrez, MD
Dr. Alondra Gutierrez, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 33 years old. Dr. Gutierrez is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital .

Dr. Gutierrez's Experience

See how Dr. Gutierrez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gutierrez

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gutierrez has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gutierrez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gutierrez to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Gutierrez's Performance
Houston, TX |
I went to Woman's ER because I'm 17 weeks pregnant and started spotting. I was nervous, scared and extremely anxious upon arrival. Dr. Gutierrez was compassionate and caring...she was simply AMAZING! She took her time explaining to me why the spotting was occurring. She was very reassuring and extremely patient. She had the best side manner! I would highly recommend going to Woman's ER if all the physicians are as good as Dr. Gutierrez.
in Houston, TX |
I went to the ED with a miscarriage of my first pregnancy. Dr. Gutierrez sat with my mother and me, explaining everything and answering all my questions. Although I was understandably upset considering the circumstances, Dr. Gutierrez exhibited compassion and empathy, and helped calm me during a horrible time. I wish she could be my primary Doctor!
in Houston, TX |
I saw Dr. Gutierrez at the Woman's Hospital of Texas. She was very knowledgeable and helped me to feel comfortable. I would highly recommend her to all my family and friends !
Houston, TX |
Had to visit the ED due to my spouses threatened miscarriage. We couldn't have asked for a better experience given the difficult circumstance. Dr Gutierrez took the time to sit down and explain our condition and all possible outcomes. The fact that she was very honest and answered all of our questions made a world of difference. We would be happy to recommend her for any of our family and friends.
Angleton, TX |
I visited her in the ER at Women's Hospital in Houston and she had no empathy or compassion for my pain, showed no regard for the pain she inflicted on me and was irritated that I was there to begin with. I will never go there for an emergency again nor would I ever recommend this physician to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Alondra Gutierrez, MD?
Are you Dr. Gutierrez?

Compare Dr. Gutierrez

Dr. Gutierrez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Gutierrez does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gutierrez and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gutierrez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gutierrez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gutierrez does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gutierrez and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.