Dr. Alon Seifan, MD

Behavioral Neurological Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Seifan

Cognitive Neurology Consultants

3469 N Dixie Hwy Oakland Park, FL 33334

Dr. Alon Seifan, MD is a behavioral neurological psychiatry specialist in Oakland Park, FL and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in 2008 and specializes in behavioral neurological psychiatry, psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Seifan accepts

Dr. Seifan accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
PHCS
Tricare
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Seifan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Seifan treats this condition more than 83% of his peers

Tremor

Dr. Seifan treats Tremor more than 80% of his peers

Dr. Seifan treats this condition more than 80% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Asterixis (Flapping Tremor)
  • Benign Essential Tremor

• Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chronic Pain
  • Cognitive Assessment
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Cognitive Disorders
  • Developmental Disorders
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Diplopia
  • Dyslexia
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Dystonia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Memory Loss
  • Mild Cognitive Impairment
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Paranoid Personality Disorder
  • Parkinsonism
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Syncope
  • Syphilis Infections
  • Tension Headache
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Visual Field Defects

Our vision is: Better Brain Care, For All People. Better Brain Care is Unified, De-Stigmatized and Sophisticated. Unified Brain Care means seeing one Brain Doctor, in one visit, to address BOTH Psychiatric AND Neurological needs. De-stigmatized Brain...

• Behavioral Neurological Psychiatry

4.3

Dr. Seifan?
Dr. Seifan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alon Seifan, MD
Dr.Seifan has helped me above and beyond any of the many MD.s,Therapist,Psychologist, psychiatrist/ neurologist ,I have seeked help from over the last 10 years.TheWhole staff has.They treat u with dignity and respect at a time when you are obviously feeling pretty low.Dr.Seifan cares deeply about his patients,and helps them any way he can.I do not have insurance, he has set me up with socialworkers to help me apply for it.This at his expense,called pharmacies to lower the cost of meds.he new they were over charging me for...What Dr.would do that ? The Dr.s I have seen just kept sending me elsewhere.I highly recommend Dr.Seifan for anyone needing his services.You will not find a truly caring expert in his field anywhere. Thank you, Dr. Seifan and staff Sincerely, Sharon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
The most wonderful and insightful doctor that I have ever had. After enduring months of acute symptoms and consultations with providers from esteemed facilities, such as Cleveland Clinic, he is the only one who truly diagnosed, addressed and treated me. Dr. Seifan examines the entire picture, not just your symptoms specific to his specialty. He goes above and beyond to provide the best, patient-centered care, and if it were not for him, I do not know where I would be today!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
Dr. Seifan has done miracle when it comes to me. For so long I refused to see a psychiatrist or any other Dr. when it comes to my mental health. Reason being is that every single experience I’ve had has been a doctor who’s known me less than two minutes and who is writing me prescriptions that I have no clue what they are and then rushing me out. Dr. Seifan takes his time with his patients getting to know them and doing extensive testing. I honestly can say that Dr. Seifan has changed my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
Dr.Seifan is the best. Much better than going to the Veteran Affairs. I don't have to wait in long lines or long hold times. I will recommend him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
He is very knowledgeable, open minded and compassionate. He takes the time to listen and gives feedback to your history. His research is right on point. The location of his office is horrible, looks dirty and old and the girl that is your first point of contact dresses like a hooker, when you pass all that overwhelming Information you see that she is very polite and kind but def has some kind of mentality desorder.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
I’m 57 years young. Have had health issues for most of my life. Obviously been to more drs than the average person. I’ve never found a more intelligent and compassionate dr EVER! His staff is fabulous. Molly the office mgr makes my day with her great caring personality. If your in need of a Neuro/psychologist look no further!! ToniLynn
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
Dr Seifan is an Excellent Doctor that actually listens and genuinely cares about your wellbeing... The staff is professional and attentive...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
Dr. Seifan is a miracle worker! I had problems that no other doctor could resolve. In fact, my case was apparently so complicated that some psychiatrists flat out refused to treat me! I had hope as soon as I saw Dr. Seifan. He said he wouldn't let me down and get me better. He put me on a combination of meds he said would work for me and I started feeling better within 3 weeks!! Best of all he truly cares about his patients and is not focused on profit. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
Dr. Seifan is one of the best doctors I have seen. He takes time to listen to you, he understands your needs and has helped me to understand my needs. Him and his staff have always been very quick to respond to a phone call or email. I highly recommend Dr. Seifan!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
Dr. Seifan is an amazing doctor who really cares about what he does! He's always so friendly and eager to help people. So sad we won't see him anymore, but I'm sure whatever this doctor does is going to be amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
Excellent doctor and support personal,great place for quality service and support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
I have recommended 2 other patients to this practice and they are satisfied with the doctor and his staff. Very compassionate!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
Dr.Seifan, saved my life I went to many different doctors who had a old style approach towards treating people Dr.seifan has a very special approach on how to treat each person as an individual and it's not a mill that they just take people and give them the same old story for each thing. This doctor is very different in his approach towards medicine and he wants to help in the greatest way possible and every time you go in there you feel like you are the only person on the planet
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
When I came to Dr. Seifan I had lost all hope. I had been suffering from chronic migraines for 3 years and had 20-25 a month. Although his approach seemed unconventional my gut was telling me to trust him. My gut was right and it took some time but I’m now down to about 8 migraines a month! He will not give up until I’m 100% migraine free. He truly cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
Dr. Seifan is an excellent doctor. So glad to have found a doctor who really cares about his patients and wants to help you feel better and never gives up. He is so hands on and his staff is incredible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
Dr. Seifan is a very enthusiastic, thorough, and inquisitive doctor. He asks many questions, and discusses answers. His comprehensive blood tests discovered a condition that all my other doctors had never diagnosed before. Dr. Seifan seems willing to use different approaches and medications that are more natural in contrast to other psychiatrists/psychologists that have treated me . I recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
I have not written a review in quite a few months. I just have to say, that Dr. Seifan and his whole team at The Neuro Well are amazingly caring about their patients. Dr. Seifan truly cares, takes his time that’s needed and is the most efficient Dr that I have ever seen in my life thus far. I want to Thank you, immensely for saving my life and letting me have the courage to make changes in my life, that we’re so overdue. I owe you my life! Thank you so much! Meredith Costa
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
I was very apprehensive going to a psychiatrist and did not know what to expect. I have been blown away how fast I am feeling more like me 30 years ago. I came to Dr. Seifan at a very low point and 4 visit later, I find myself happy for no reason, I am not in my head so much, and on a more even keel. The work is all with me now but Dr. Seifan said he would make me better and I am well on my way. I was so unsure at first, now I am so glad I went to his practice.?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
Dr. Seifan's diagnosis of me was remarkable. His use of his staff to gather my info worked very well to help him to determine my condition and treatment. He was able to identify a number of different things that seemed unrelated to me, and see them as a syndrome that he was familiar with. His office even had a social worker reach out to me to see if I needed any help. I appreciate how his service meets so many of my needs and look forward to seeing him again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
This was the worst experience !!! I’ve trusted this doctor with my teenager life and in his arrogance, never heard what I had to say and my daughter try to hurt herself ending in a hospital. To my own disbelief his lack of empathy was overwhelming and it appeared like I was an inconvenience to him for calling him repeatedly si can get in touch with the doctors at the hospital. If you have a teenager stay away from that office!!!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Seifan?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Seifan treats patients.

Memorial Hospital Pembroke