Behavioral Neurology  |
Dr. Alon Seifan, MD
Alon Seifan, MD, MS is Director of Neurology at Compass Health Systems in North Miami, Florida. He formerly served as Assistant Professor of Neurology at Weill Cornell Medical College in New York City. Dr. Seifan diagnoses and treats a wide variety of neurodegenerative conditions including Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia with Lewy Bodies, and Frontotemporal Dementia, as well as other conditions that cause memory or thinking changes, such as concussion, chemotherapy and anesthesia. Alon's research involves identifying the early life factors that determine why some people get atypical forms of dementia, which prominently affect language or vision. This research may provide clues as to why Alzheimer's Disease begins in the first place and may lead to preventative interventions to be delivered at critical stages of the lifespan. Dr. Seifan received his medical degree from Mount Sinai Icahn School of Medicine. He completed his residency in Neurology at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and went on to complete a fellowship in Behavioral Neurology & Neuropsychiatry at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Seifan is Board Certified in Neurology and United Council of Neurologic Subspecialty Ceritified Behavioral Neurology & Neuropsychiatry. He is a member of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN). He has published several important articles related to Alzheimer's prevention in scientific, peer-reviewed journals.

3469 N Dixie Hwy

Oakland Park, FL 33334

Learn about Dr. Seifan

Our vision is: Better Brain Care, For All People. Better Brain Care is Unified, De-Stigmatized and Sophisticated. Unified Brain Care means seeing one Brain Doctor, in one visit, to address BOTH Psychiatric AND Neurological needs. De-stigmatized Brain Care means being seen by a care team in more comfortable, private and refreshing environments, such as our beautifully designed office space, or over the phone, or even in our patient's own home. Sophisticated Brain Care means seeing a Highly Trained Brain Doctor BEFORE we ever have symptoms. Unified De-stigmatized Sophisticated = Better Brain Care for All.

Dr. Seifan's Experience

Dr. Seifan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Behavioral Neurology

• Learning Disabilities
  • Lyme Disease
  • Memory Loss
  • Mild Cognitive Impairment
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Schizophrenia
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)

• Blood Test
  • Cognitive Assessment
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Developmental Assessment

Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • University Of Miami Jackson Meml Hosp
  • Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Seifan has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Seifan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seifan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Seifan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seifan to family and friends
Dr. Seifan's Performance
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Seifan, his wife Amanda , Victoria, Tiffany and even the lab tech who came to my home to do bloodwork were ALL amazing. I have NEVER had a doctor treat me so well. And, I have been to numerous doctors. First and foremost, there is not even a wait and the whole staff offers you a drink when you arrive! It is like going to a friends house for a visit! Very family oriented! Tiffany and Victoria are the receptionists and are amazing, It is so nice to talk to a person rather than get a voicemail
in Kissimmee, FL |
I just got off the phone my doctors office manager ( Tiffany) and last week my husband and myself both had to get our blood work done. I will start by saying " it's so pleasant to call the office and actually speak to a person and not an automated machine on the 1st ring". Tiffany happens to be the best office manager that I have had to deal with, considering all the dr's in the past I have tried. Also part of my dr's care team is the mobile lab workers. I had Brenda at my home, she was amazing
in Hallandale |
Been coming to this clinic for months now.contuining reccomended treatment has really changed my outlook on life and who knew a couple meds would actually make a world of diffrence. Alon and his crew fill in that gap of "cattle prodding" feeling much clinics have that are just trying to pump out numbers.i feel nothing less short of family when im there. If your in need of a psych, going anywhere else would be a crime. To a long, happy and productive life! ?? ??
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
It was fascinating watching Dr. Seifan diagnose my condition. You can tell he cares about what it is he does and wants to help the person in front of him. I would recommend him to anyone. I was very impressed how he was about to break down the 'Whys' and not just give me a diagnosis i couldn't pronounce.
in Miami Beach, FL |
Dr. Alon was the first doctor in over 30 years to find me the right medication. He uses a very complete and scientific method to diagnose the patient.
in Weston fl |
staff is great excellent doctor ..I would definitely recommend this doctor he is awesome
in lake worth, fl |
This is my 2nd review (I ran out of room.) I had to make sure to say that he is very laid back and made me feel comfortable with in 30 secs of meeting me. He actually had me laughing. They don't just write scripts and send you home they do extensive background and cognitive testing to properly diagnose you. He is also so positive and reassured me that I was gonna feel better!!!! They also run labs THAT COME TO YOU!! This is the doctor who cares and if anyone knows about psych docs its me. trust
in Boca Raton Fl |
Dr.Seifan is an extraordinary Dr. That has significantly changed my quality of life the past few months. His high tech approach mixed with a classic medical background is unique evaluation method. I have tbi and Dr.Seifan is the only Dr. I have seen to stabilize my condition properly. M.Vincent
He knows what he is doing, and dedicated to help others. He helped me so much, I'm lucky to have him as my doctor.
in pembroke pines, fl |
It's fascinating to watch his mind navigate patient management and care.
in Ft lauderdale |
I came in from the recommendation of a friend telling me that doc actually cares and wants to help rather than run of the mill Florida docs who care more about how much your I surface is go I g to pay and long waiting list e and no personal care. I was a hot mess mentally physically and had been for many years. Doc and his wife Amanda welco.ed me with open arms never past judgement and most of all improved my quality of life 100%. Never have to wait and calls just cause. Thank you doc.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He is the warmest most humane dr I have ever experienced. And a real family man. Really cares.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Seifan was the only doctor who tried relentlessly to figure out the cause of my crazy symptoms. He actually has a great bed-side manner and is funny if you get to know him. I thank him for the time he's taken to help!
in Fort Myers, |
This doctor's bedside manner and compassion is just non existent.
Have you seen Dr. Alon Seifan, MD?
Are you Dr. Seifan?