Dr. Alok Pasricha, MD

Dr. Alok Pasricha, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Alok Pasricha, MD is a neurology specialist in Tulsa, OK and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Sawai Man Singh Med College in 1995 and specializes in neurology.

1245 S Utica Ave Fl 3

Tulsa, OK 74104

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. Pasricha

See how frequently Dr. Pasricha performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)

Dr. Pasricha's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Pasricha "Utica Park Clinic has been busy expanding our physician services to meet your entire family?s health care needs. We have over 180 providers in more than 35 locations throughout northeastern Oklahoma providing compassionate care in family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, and general OB/Gyn services and providing specialty services in general surgery, occupational medicine and a lot more."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Sawai Man Singh Med College
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Rush Presbyterian St Luke'S Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Northwestern University Med School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Pasricha has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pasricha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pasricha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pasricha's Reviews

2.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pasricha to family and friends

Dr. Pasricha's Performance

FAIR

FAIR

GOOD

Not helpful at all. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Had it not been for Dr. Pasricha, my SLE (lupus) would still would not be diagnosed. My previous rheumatologist stated I did not have the illness and refused to listen to Dr. Pasricha. This prompted a second opinion. Not only was Lupus found, but 4 other auto immune illnesses as well. He has gone...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is straight forward no joking with him but does his job well I think. Every time I have some new hurt he seems to fix it. I do sometime misunderstand him when he wants to show his interns me and I tell them I don't mean to.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The staff was great. After speaking with them I had high hopes for the appt.The first two people I saw were interns, I think. The man wore an ophthalmology coat, but he was nice and seemed to listen. Dr. Pasricha is an uh huh man. While I was talking he was uh huh-ing me. I left knowing little more...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I think that in working with the elderly, there is not much sensitivity in how things are presented to them. I called the office twice to let the doctor know the reason for our family's concern; yet when we got there the intern didn't know why we were there and when I tried to gracefully mention...more
Are you Dr. Pasricha?