Dr. Alma Glamzi, MD

Family Medicine •  Female • Age 39

22 Reviews

Dr. Alma Glamzi, MD is a family medicine specialist in Gig Harbor, WA and has been practicing for 10 years. She specializes in family medicine.

More Family Practitioners at Franciscan Medical Clinic on Pt. Fosdick

Dr. Glamzi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Glamzi

3.2

Dr. Glamzi?
Dr. Glamzi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alma Glamzi, MD
Dr. Glamzi is my primary physician. I really appreciate her knowledge, willing to spend time and explain why a particular treat is or isn't necessary. She is caring and warm and I have recommended her to several friends who are looking for a local doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alma Glamzi, MD?
I have enjoyed my visits to Dr Glamzi. I believe she is caring and very personable, while maintaining her professionalism. She balances between ensuring I am receiving the proper care and doing what is best for her as the doctor, ie. seeing me in person before she writes a prescription. I had been referred to her from the VA, and am thankful of her support to myself and my fellow veterans.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alma Glamzi, MD?
I have switched from Multicare to Franciscan and I'm so happy I did. I have been with Dr.Glamzi for a couple years. She has been wonderful. She is the best when it comes to high quality care. Trustworthy, easy to talk to, listens really well. I never feel rushed and she always takes the time to explain everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alma Glamzi, MD?
I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. My first contact was with Dr.Glamzi. I was pleased by how helpful and kind she was ahow fast she was at getting back to me! She is very responsive to my phone calls and when I mychart questions. Very impressed with the whole office experience would highly recommend Dr.Glamzi and her office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alma Glamzi, MD?
Dr.Glamzi has a passion for healthcare. I’m so very pleased to have found her as my doctor. She listens to my needs with compassion. Always takes the time to explain things in detail. I would highly recommend Dr.Glamzi !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alma Glamzi, MD?
Dr. Glamzi would not take the time to support her partner doctor to see a patient in need, even though she had several appointment times available that day. The nurse said all she needed to do was approve the visit, and she wouldn't. Instead, she recommended I go to urgent care. I am sincerely disgusted with her lack of compassion and will be getting out of the CHI Franciscan system.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alma Glamzi, MD?
She is the kindest, most caring doctor I have had in decades... I hate going to doctors. I love Dr Glamzi. She is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alma Glamzi, MD?
My experience with Dr. Glamzi is that she is far more interested in protecting herself from medical malpractice suits than she is in providing appropriate and effective treatment regarding medication and writing prescriptions. The medications that have been effective and have worked for me for two years she won't continue. I changed from a disinterested doctor in the CHI system to Dr. Glamzi, and she removed my meds from the shared system. Prescriptions I have relied on are no longer refillable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alma Glamzi, MD?
I have read some reviews & was disappointed that some experiences did go so well. I, on the other hand, have had very good experiences?. I found Dr. Glamzi very knowledgeable & curious to discover how she would be able to serve me. She provided helpful info, & referrals based on our conversation & asked about medication needs. I highly recommend her if your looking for a new primary care physician. She practices family medicine so consider if you require emphasis on a particular? specialty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alma Glamzi, MD?
I saw Dr. Glamzi for the first time when my insurance changed. In the short time I've seen her she has refused to write prescriptions for a medication I've been taking for years without incident until I saw a psychiatrist (who didn't have openings for months) and I had to withdrawal from said medication. She also prescribed me a new medication for a month with no refills and refused to refill that one as well until I saw the same psych, causing another withdrawal. My mental health is suffering.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alma Glamzi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Glamzi?

Dr. Glamzi accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Glamzi has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(253) 448-3790Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Glamzi treats your condition or procedure

2009
Michigan State University
2009

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Glamzi treats patients.

St. Anthony Hospital

Gig Harbor, WA

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)

64% Patient experience rating, 5% lower than the national average