Dr. Allison Yoder, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female
UofL Physicians - Psychiatry200 E Chestnut St Louisville, KY 40202
Dr. Allison Yoder, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Louisville, KY and has over 11 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Yoder has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders than other specialists in her area. She graduated from Louisville Medical College medical school in 2010. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Yoder to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Yoder
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Yoder treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Yoder treats other conditions, please contact the office at (502) 588-0800.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Yoder is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Yoder's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Yoder's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Conduct Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Separation Anxiety
- Somatoform Disorders
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
- Suicidal Ideation
- Tobacco Use Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Yoder accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.