Family Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Allison Win, MD
Dr. Allison Win, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Rockville, MD.

2401 Research Blvd Ste 102

Rockville, MD 20850

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Elderplan
  • Maryland Physicians Care

Learn about Dr. Win

Dr. Win's Experience

Dr. Win's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Lutheran Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Lutheran Medical Center

Dr. Win has no media or publications listed.

• Burmese

Dr. Win does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Win and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Win's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Win to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Win's Performance
Washington, DC |
Dr. Win on my first visit felt like every other doctor who doesn’t really listen but now I admit I was wrong. She’s extremely professional yes, but she is kind and she cares. In my case, she didn’t brush off any symptoms I mentioned. It’s a small office and sometimes there is a wait but usually they are moving well through patients without double booking which is also important to me. The staff is sort of the same as her, very quiet which appears standoffish but reliable and caring.
in Potomac |
I'm not one to leave reviews but my experience with Dr Win left me angry enough to speak up. Dr Win communicated very poorly with me. Her office did not call me with test results which I was only made aware of 2 months after the test was performed when I happened to come back due to an unrelated issue. Dr Win also interrupted and spoke over me as I tried to discuss the reason for my visit and had an arrogant bedside manner when I voiced my complaint.
Gaithersburg, MD |
I love going to see Dr. Win because she cares about her patients and takes her time when meeting with them. She makes me personally feel like I can trust her and she's so kind. I would recommended anyone in the rockville area to go see her if you want a doctor that actually cared about your health.
in Rockville, MD |
Dr. Win is wonderful. She is very friendly and professional with her patients and is very keen on keeping them healthy. Dr. Win clearly explains medical information from test results and addresses any questions or concerns about health. The receptionist and other staff members are also just as friendly and helpful. I'm really happy and lucky to be one of Dr. Win's patients.
She's fabulous. She cares. Not a billing mill just because you have good insurance.
Washington, DC |
She's really nice and super friendly.
in Rockville, MD |
Dr. Win is an excellent doctor who is dedicated to patients health and strives for excellence in caring for her patients. She is thoughtful, compassionate and devoted to patient's needs. I've seen Dr. Win for approximately a year and a half and during that time Dr. Win has been my advocate for specialist treatment along with general care. I was amazed on a few occasions when calling the office Dr. Win has actually answered her own phone. She is down to earth a true healer and consummate profe
in Montgomery village, MD |
I couldn't ask for a better experience with Dr. Win. She is very patient and makes sure the patient understands everything. Scheduling is very easy and access to patient portal makes everything much simpller.
in Beltsville, MD |
Dr. Win along with her front desk's staff, Tracy and Crystal, are thorough with their policies, prompt with the schedule's reminder, knowledgeable, and very professional in their work. I was seen for an annual checkup and Dr. Win took her times explaining each and every procedures and referrals needed to be done and why they were needed. I felt confident of her recommendations and would definitely refer others as well as my family members to receive care with Dr. Win.
in Olney |
Doctor is very friendly. She listens all your problems. Doctor is very caring for her patient and very knowledgeable of her profession. I didn't felt rushed out instead felt relieved. The staffs are very friendly.
Have you seen Dr. Allison Win, MD?
Are you Dr. Win?