Dr. Allison Wall, MD
Medical Oncology•Female•Age 47
Dr. Allison Wall, MD is a Medical Oncology Specialist in Biloxi, MS and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Wall has extensive experience in Blood Disorders and Blood Cancers. She graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham in 2002. She is affiliated with medical facilities Memorial Hospital At Gulfport and Merit Health Biloxi. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Medical Oncology Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Hospital SatisfactionPatients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. • See hospitals
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Wall
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Wall treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Wall treats other conditions, please contact the office at (228) 575-1234.
Blood disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that affect the blood's ability to function, including hemophilia, anemia, and sickle cell disease.
Dr. Wall is experienced in the area of Blood Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 26 conditions and procedures
Blood cancer specialists diagnose and treat cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma that affect the blood cells, bone marrow, or lymphatic system.
Dr. Wall is experienced in the area of Blood Cancers. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 19 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Wall's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Wall's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Leukemia
- Acute Lymphoid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Bleeding Disorders
- Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Erythropoietin Test
- Hypercoagulable State
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Lymphoma, Large Cell, Anaplastic
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Polycythemia Rubra Vera
- Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
- Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Wall accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Wall accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- Superior Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- MultiPlan PPO