Dr. Allison Swanson, MD

Dr. Allison Swanson, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Allison Swanson, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Overland Park, KS. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

College Park Family Care Center

10600 Mastin St # Entrance

Overland Park, KS 66212

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • HCA Midwest Comp Care
  • Healthcare USA

Learn about Dr. Swanson

Video

See how frequently Dr. Swanson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Birthmark

Dr. Swanson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Swanson "I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding."

• Dermatology

• Folliculitis
  • Hidradenitis
  • Intertrigo
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• UNIV OF MO COLUMBIA SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Swanson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Swanson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Swanson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Swanson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Swanson to family and friends
Dr. Swanson's Performance
in Lenexa, KS |
I have seen Dr. Swanson twice now, and we pleased with the recommended treatments and outcomes. She and her staff are friendly, professional, and efficient.
Olathe, KS |
I take two of my kids to Dr Swanson. She is fantastic!
Shawnee,KS |
Dr. Allison Swanson sets the standard by which all other doctors should follow. She asks appropriate questions, is an excellent listener, provides all available options, takes the time necessary to be very thorough, and is reassuring and genuinely caring during the process. Dr. Swanson conveys the feeling that you really matter, and her goal is to provide very best care possible to you.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
I have nothing but the upmost respect for Dr. Swanson. My daughter has been her patient for 3 years and we have come to love her. She is so attentive and caring at every appointment. She has taken the time to get to know my daughter and has made us feel very comfortable. She is very knowledgeable and we trust her 100%!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing a dermatologist!
Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care. We love to hear about these positive experiences. Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!
Odessa, MO |
I took my teenager in for an appointment, Dr. Swanson did a wonderful job at putting my child at ease, and talking with her in terms that she could understand.
in Overland Park, KS |
An amazing, sensitive woman. She is patient with me when I was anxious. She's an ultimate professional!
Thank you for your kind words.
Leawood, KS |
I feel very comfortable with Dr. Swanson. She listens to my questions and explains everything so clearly. I had a very thorough check for skin cancer and have a pending procedure to remove something that was found. I know I am in good hands with Dr a Swanson. She is very gentle
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Swanson recently wrote a prescription for my condition; however when The pharmacy told me the cost I contacted Dr. Swanson with my concern about the cost. I was assured that there would be another drug that wouldn't be as costly.. I greatly appreciate her consideration of my concerns and her care of me..
La Cygne, KS |
I was very happy with Dr. Swanson. She checks you over very good as well as taking her time with you, which is a very big plus. She does not push you through. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
in Warsaw, MO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Swanson's for about a year for a complicated condition. College Park Speciality Services, and especially Dr. Swanson and the staff that works with her are truly exceptional. Dr. Swanson listens, she never acts like she is rushed, she actively engages in problem solving and she is on time. They return messages within hours. It is a very supportive environment and I have complete trust that her recommendations are in my best interest.
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Swanson is exactly what I look for in a physician. She takes the time to talk me through finding and any potential procedures. She has a great sense of humor but always strikes the right note when talking about my health. I always feel confident that I am receiving the best possible care when I meet with her.
in Shawnee, KS |
I have recommended Dr. Swanson to my son and granddaughter. I'm very pleased with Dr. Swanson and her staff.
in Lenexa, Ks |
Although I see Dr Swanson only annually, usually, I find her to be warm, genuine and caring. I had a couple of simple procedures done and felt completely confident and comfortable. I will/have recommended Dr Swanson and will continue to do so!
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Swanson immediately puts you at ease. Very friendly as well as her staff. Had a scalp cyst that I worried about the procedure to remove, but it went very well. Minor discomfort and hair growing back quickly. Had to wait quite awhile for non-emergency appointment, but Dr. Swanson is worth the wait.
in Lenexa, KS |
My 11 year old was seen by Dr. Swanson today as an urgent add on. She diagnosed her condition immediately, she spoke delicately with my daughter and provided a great plan to manage her health problems related to a hereditary auto-immune disease. Dr. Swanson, her nurse and other staff raise the bar for other Peds specialty providers!! I would recommend her to anyone in need of a pediatric dermatologist.
Have you seen Dr. Allison Swanson, MD?

Visit Dr. Swanson

Dr. Swanson accepts 25 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • HCA Midwest Comp Care