Dr. Allison Stiles, MD

Dr. Allison Stiles, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

MEMPHIS INTERNAL MEDICINE 1325 Eastmoreland Ave Ste 585 Memphis, TN 38104 Get Directions

Dr. Allison Stiles, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Memphis, TN. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Stiles is affiliated with Methodist University Hospital and Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis.

Dr. Stiles' Experience

See how Dr. Stiles' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stiles

Dr. Stiles accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Stiles has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stiles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stiles to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Stiles' Performance
    GOOD
in Memphis, TN |
The drs med tech/ coding staff needs work. I have been dealing with billing errors coded by these folks for almost a year. It has been a nightmare. Also, you wait a really long time to be seen. I had an early morning appointment (the first of the day) but still sat in the waiting room for an extra 20 minutes past my appointment time and another 20 once I was in an exam room.
in Memphis, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Stiles for years now, using her as my general practitioner. I am a 44 year old male and she has been phenomenal in listening carefully and giving good advice. Her diagnoses and treatments appear to always be spot on. The midtown location, not having to drive out East for a good doctor, is a big draw for me, but I also really like the fact that she often talks about recent articles and literature she has read and seems to be fascinated with new information.
in Memphis, TN |
On my first visit, there was a scheduling issue which led to me leaving before being seen by Dr. Stiles. I just decided to scratch her off the list of options. Imagine my surprise when she called me on my cell phone an hour later, apologized and offered to see me at 7:30 the next day! I was floored...from my experience most doctors wouldn't have done that. Dr Stiles is easy to converse with, extremely knowledgeable and LISTENS to her patients. I'm a client for life.
in Cordova, TN |
I am a nurse, and in my opinion, Dr. Stiles is easy to converse with. She looks at all options of treatments in order to help her patients regain their optimal level of health. Sharon Holmes, Licensed Practical Nurse
Memphis, TN |
It has been good.
Love the nurse practitioner Rachel. She has been on spot about everything. I love me some Rachel. I haven't worked with Dr Stiles because I always saw Rachel.
Have you seen Dr. Allison Stiles, MD?
Are you Dr. Stiles?

Compare Dr. Stiles

}

Dr. Stiles' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Dr. Stiles does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Stiles and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1999

University Il College Of Med

Dr. Stiles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stiles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Stiles does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Stiles and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.