Dr. Allison Mabus, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Saint Vincent's Primary Care 2851 County Road 210 W Ste 122 Saint Johns, FL 32259 Get Directions
Dr. Allison Mabus, MD
Dr. Allison Mabus, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Saint Johns, FL. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Mabus is affiliated with Saint Vincent's Medical Center Riverside and Saint Vincent's Medical Center Southside.

Dr. Mabus' Care Philosophy

As a family medicine physician, I believe in treating patients in their entirety, from preventive health through injury and chronic disease management. I will listen to your concerns and be there to help you in any way that I can. I am approachable and nonjudgmental, and I will work with you to achieve your health goals. I can do many procedures, such as skin biopsies, GYN care, and joint injections, which will save you the hassle of having to schedule visits for multiple specialists.

Dr. Mabus' Experience

See how Dr. Mabus' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mabus

Dr. Mabus accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Mabus is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Mabus has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mabus' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mabus to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Mabus' Performance
St Augustine, FL |
Arrived at 245 - Appointment at 315 Taken back around 255 In room after weigh in around 3pm Blood pressure and pulse taken Sat in room from 315 until 345 and nobody came in and told me anything. Nothing like the doctor is still busy, doctor had to treat another patient first, only one doctor on today...NOTHING. I just sat there. Checked out at 345 without seeing the doctor since she did not have the courtesy to see me or have someone tell me anything after a half hour.
St Augustine, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Mabus for over 5 years. I feel that she listens and takes the time to explain issues. I highly recommend her!
in Jacksonville, Fl |
Office is poorly run. I chose this office based on the reviews, but after my initial appointment I am not sure I will come back. Short wait time which is nice, but the office has continually lost my testing results that were needed for my specialist appointment. I have never seen a doctor google symptoms in front of me until my visit. The only person that has been helpful or seemed tgenuinely care at this office is Dr. Mabus' MA. I don't think I will be going back to this location.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I just can't say enough great things about Dr Mabus and her office. She is so knowledgeable and uses this to educate the patient (me)! Her bedside manner is always patient and personable. No long wait, nice staff and they always reply quickly to messages I leave on portal. She is the best !!
Have you seen Dr. Allison Mabus, MD?
Are you Dr. Mabus?

Compare Dr. Mabus

Dr. Mabus' Care Philosophy

Dr. Mabus' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Mabus has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mabus' Board Certifications

Louisiana State Univeristy

Graduated in 2003

Northeast Louisiana University

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Mabus does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mabus and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage