Dr. Allison Lynn, MD

General Surgery ·  Female · Age 54

Dr. Lynn

Wilmington Health

1202 Medical Center Dr Wilmington, NC 28401

Dr. Allison Lynn, MD is a general surgery specialist in Wilmington, NC and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences in 1997 and specializes in general surgery.

At a glance

• Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Lynn accepts

Dr. Lynn accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina

4.5

Dr. Lynn?
Dr. Lynn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Allison Lynn, MD
Dr. Lynn is AMAZING! I had to have some lumps removed and checked. My first appointment was scary but she immediately put me at ease. I've since seen her several times for follow ups and additional lumps. She diagnosed me with atypical ductal hyperplasia. Every time I see her, she tells it like it is, uses humor when necessary, and is serious when needed. I will never go to another surgeon. She's my GO TO whenever something new comes up. I'll recommend her to anyone. If I have any loved one with issues, I'll bring them to her myself. I love Dr. Lynn!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Lynn, MD?
Dr. Lynn is a very thorough, knowledgeable expert. She is able to put your mind at ease and explain everything in a understandable manner. She will advocate for patients so they obtain the best care. I will continue to see her. She is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Lynn, MD?
I’ve had two hernia operations in the last two years and Dr Lynn performed both. She is very personable as well as professional, which I like in a Dr. No nonsense just the facts and what needs to be done and how she would perform the procedure. Her post-op visits were the same. Although I am a male I prefer female doctors (more caring about the person). I will certainly use her again if needed and would strongly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Lynn, MD?
Very professional and concerned about my welfare; Provided thorough explanation of condition and treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Lynn, MD?
Dr. Lynn gets an A+++++ from me. I went in for a breast biopsy. I was scared to death for a week. She came in and I was so relieved when she said that she was go8n* to take out what 5he ultrasound showed. Turned out to be a fatty cyst. I cannot thank her enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Lynn, MD?
Dr Lynn is a God Send She is always professional & knows the right words to help my mom understand what is going on with her post mastectomy care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Lynn, MD?
The best doctor in the world I've been seeing for 12 years she really cares about patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Lynn, MD?
I would not recommend at all. I had a scheduled surgery with Dr. Lynn and she failed to communicate fully in details about the expectations of her procedure before scheduling me In th OR. She was aware to my knowledge from her staff and associates of my pain and complaints of extreme sensitivity to allow any medical personnel to attempt imaging and preparations for her to complete her process. I really feel that professionally she could have done a number of things differently!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Lynn, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lynn?

• General Surgery