Dermatology  |
Dr. Allison Divers, MD
Dr. Allison Divers, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Roanoke, VA. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

Art & Science Of Dermatology

4320 Brambleton Ave

Roanoke, VA 24018

• Anthem
  • Gateway Health Plan
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Divers

Dr. Divers' Experience

Dr. Divers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lymphangioma
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Eastern Virginia Med School Of The Med College Of Hampton Roads Norfolk Va
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Internal Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Thomas Jefferson University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Divers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Divers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Divers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Divers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Divers to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Divers' Performance
in San Jose, CA |
There was a mixup in my appointment time but they still did my procedure even though staff had to stay after closing. Great customer service.
in San Jose, CA |
Dr. Divers is caring and friendly yet professional and thorough. Her close attention caught a basal cell carcinoma early enough on my face in the past, saving me from scarring. I've been coming to her for years and I'm always happy with her. A+ in all ways!
in San Jose, CA |
I absolutely love this office! Everyone has been exceptional and so so caring! I am loving my results and I cannot speak high or loud enough about how great they have been!
in San Jose, CA |
P.A. Ms. Terri Blomberg is respectful, courteous and caring. A true patient's advocate who goes the extra mile to find methods and treatments to fit one's needs. The support staff is also professionally courteous and caring. IMHO, Dr. Divers has assembled awonderful organization that definitely puts the patient first.
in San Jose, CA |
I see Terry every six months for my skin check. She is always on time and easy to talk to. She does a very thorough job and I am very satisfied with her care.
in San Jose, CA |
Received a Botox "touch up" and some filler to improve skin's appearance and fullness. Thrilled with the results.
in San Jose, CA |
I had Kybella treatments. I couldn't ask for better care and staff. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Divers and her staff!
in San Jose, CA |
I had a full body skin check. Everybody made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I had several biopsies done and they were virtually painless. Everyone was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. This was my first visit ever with a dermatologist and I was definitely pleased with my experience.
in San Jose, CA |
I love coming to this office. Art work is awesome! Staff are funny and professional. Just let me know when I can roll that lobby carpet up and take it home and I'm on it! I have always loved Allison and now also can add Terri Blomberg, PA to my favorites list! Just to look forward to the laughs is so wonderful. I am grateful for not dreading my every 6 month cancer search. Love you guys! Keep up the excellence!
in San Jose, CA |
I received a definitive diagnosis for a rash that I've had for over a year. I've been to an allergist but got my answer and the appropriate treatment here. Ecstatic!
I'm very satisfied with the service. Everyone is nice. Dr. Divers is very professional and knowledgeable. I'm pleased with the answers to my questions. She even gave me a discount. I definitely recommend her to those who need the best Dermatologist.
I've been a patient of Dr. Divers for many years and will continue to be one. I have a history of abusing my skin in the sun and have had several procedures as a result. The staff is wonderful. Dr. Divers is a very busy doctor, but she gives you her full attention when she is with you. She is very good at explaining everything - why she is recommending a procedure - what to expect, etc. I highly recommend Dr. Divers.
Bi-yearly Botox ..& 2-year filler. Dr Divers is excellent at providing these services. I travel 60 miles to her facility because I feel confident she always gives me the attention required & is knowledgeable of the procedures. She takes time to address any questions or concerns .. the staff is always prompt & follow up is good.
Had a skin lesion removed a couple of weeks ago & the pathology report came back as a basal cell ca. Office staff called to sit up an appt with Dr Divers to excise the area. Dr Divers was so professional & very nice & personable. Her assistant was also very nice & made me feel comfortable. A very positive experience.
Waiting room is comfortable, but I've rarely spent much time there. Office is efficiently run and they always seem to be on schedule. Dr Divers and the staff are so friendly and put you at ease when a procedure might be a little uncomfortable. I've been extremely pleased with the results, younger looking but very natural.
My appointment was for a mole removal/biopsy. My wait time was less than 5 min and everyone was pleasant with excellent treatment every step of the appointment. I have had many appointments at this office over the past few years and based on my experiences, an A+ rating is well deserved.
The staff was very professional and nice. I would highly recommend them and I would not go to another dermatologist. In my opinion they are the best in the valley.
I was seen by Patricia Carlton. She is a wonderful asset at your facility.
Every visit is always exceptional service.
I received collagen induction treatment (Eclipse Micropen). Trisha was excellent. She answered all my questions and showed genuine care and concern for my comfort. I'm looking forward to my next treatment.
The staff at the Art & Science of Dermatology are courteous and very efficient. Dr Divers and her Assistant explained my procedure well and were quick to administer numbing & removal of one mole & 1 skin tag. You will love the services they provide.
I have had wonderful results with fillers and laser treatments. Love Dr. Divers and her staff!
My visit was not an emergency however was personal crisis and the staff worked very hard to get me in as soon as possible. The visit was quick and painless and I was made to feel comfortable while I was there. Everyone seemed to be genuinely concerned with the issue that I had. I feel good about giving a recommendation. Thank you.
Everyone there is very pleasant from check in to check out. Had a very thorough recheck by Terri Blomberg, for an issue. She explained everything very well. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone needing the services they offer.
My appointment was with Trish. Always pleasant and professional. She always exceeds my expectations. I will continue to come back.
My experiences with this facility have always been very pleasant and professional. I trust each of the providers' knowledge and expertise and will continue to do so. Thanks!
Having had Melanoma previously, I appreciate when I call with a concern that I get an appointment within 24 - 48 hours! This time I saw PA-C and was very pleased with her fully explaining my problem and what she was going to do as far as treatment that day and what could be done in the future, if necessary. Good outcome, good experience. Thanks!
Spartanburg, SC |
She really takes the time to educate her patients and provide recommendations for the best possible outcome. She is my dermatologist because she is one of the best!
Have you seen Dr. Allison Divers, MD?
Are you Dr. Divers?