Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM

Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Oakhurst, NJ and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Finch University Of Health Sciences / Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine in 2004 and specializes in podiatry.

1806 NJ-35 Ste 103

• Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Wound Care and Management

Allcare Care Foot & Ankle is committed to providing personalized podiatric care to the Monmouth County Community.We strive to integrate the doctrine of prevention in all our treatment plans as a way to alleviate possible future difficulties. Our ...

• Podiatry

Dr. Cheney?
Dr. Cheney's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
Very caring took plenty of time and answered all my questions so that I could understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?
Great bedside manner, and she see kids -- I took my 9 year old to see her and I found her trustworthy, knowledgeable, kind, and warm. Recommend highly. Office is clean, bright, and front desk staff is friendly and prompt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?
EXCELLENT OFFICE STAFF. GOT AN APPOINTMENT THE NEXT DAY AFTER CALLING IN THE AFTERNOON. DR. CHENEY WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EXPLAINED IN GREAT DETAIL EVERY ASPECT OF THE EXAMINATION . DISCUSSED THE TREATMENT OPTIONS AND ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?
I am new to the area and wasn't sure who to see about my foot. Glad I went to Dr. Cheney. No problems getting an appointment. Got seen that day, got x-rays, and treatment. Highly recommend Dr. Cheney.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?
I brought my girlfriend to Dr. Cheney's office because she damaged the nail on her big toe and it needed to be completely removed. I was extremely impressed with the care, compassion and service Dr. Cheney provided. My girlfriend was a nervous wreck believing the removal of the nail was going to be painful and Dr. Cheney comforted her and removed the entire nail with minimal discomfort and without local anesthesia. I highly recommend Dr. Cheney and thank her for the excellent service provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?
Very friendly... Pays attention to your concerns..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?
Dr. Cheney is very kind and has a wonderful bed side manner that most doctors struggle to attain in my experience. Dr. Cheney's office accepted me with my urgent matter in the same day. I was seen with ease&she explained my condition to me in layman's term as well as the next steps to take. I would definitely recommend her to others. Being that I was a camp employee while living in Oakhurst, my feet were always tired & hurting. After she fitted me for insoles, my feet begin to heal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?
I live in Phoenix when Dr. Cheney treated me, over five years. I haven't found any good doctor that has meet my needs like her. I really miss her ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?
Excellent. Professional great results !! Would definitely recommend !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?
I was in so much pain. I called a Podiatrist I had seen in the past. He could not get me in for 3 months. I could not walk on my foot! AllCare Foot & Ankle got me in that day and were amazing. Dr. Cheney is great! The office staff is great as well. Relaxing atmosphere. I had tendonitis in my foot and it is doing much better. Thanks for seeing me and doing a great job! I have started referring people already.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?
From the second I walked into her office to the time I left I felt so at home. Caring & friendly staff who goes out of their way for you. Dr.Cheney treats you like family. She is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?
i had suffered from foot pain for quite a few months.i was referred to dr cheney who fitted me for orthotics... the process was seamless. she also took the time to thoroughly describe my diagnose. my feet are better and i couldn't be happier! her professionalism, knowledge and demeanor were second to none. thank you dr. cheney!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?
I took my son to see Dr. Cheney she was amazing with him. She made him feel comfortable and laugh. She was extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. He had an ingrown toe nail, ouch! She got it all taken care of :) she also gave us some awesome remedies for stinky feet and shoes. I highly recommend her! Thank you for taking such good care of my son, I am so blessed that we found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?
I had been experiencing terrible pain in my feet for months and after doing research decided to make an appointment with Dr. Cheney. I am happy to report that I feel like a new person, pain free and starting to get back to my exercise routine. Dr. Cheney was very knowledgable and personable and made me comfortable as she explained her steps for treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Cheney and wouldnt trust anyone else with my feet. Im so greatful to be out of pain, thank you Dr. Cheney.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?
Dr Cheney's knowledge and experience has been a blessing for me. I have a ten year old son that was having problems with his feet. I was able to get a next day appointment. The staff was so nice! My son immediately felt comfortable with Dr Cheney she was joking with him and made him laugh and feel at ease. She was very attentive and compassionate, she actually cared to hear all he had to say. I appreciate the fact that she was focused and came up with a plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?
I was recently seen here for a sprained ankle, and the experience was second to none. I have had trouble with my ankles since college and I've never had that type of treatment, care, and expertise that Dr. Cheney showed me. Her curtious and caring nature made her stand out from other doctors I have seen in the past. I highly recommend Dr. Cheney for anyone with foot and ankle issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?
Plagued by plantar fasciitis for months after playing in my fall basketball league, I needed to see my doctor. After many PT sessions, home exercises and still no relief, I ended up calling Dr. Cheney's office after a friend recommended her. I can't say enough about how great Dr. Cheney was. I am grateful I chose her because she gave me a trial of EPAT treatment when I told her PT hasn't worked. I received immediate relief and with just 2 additional treatments I feel no pain. She is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?
Dr. Cheney is a great doctor! She is personable and caring. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Cheney?

AllCare Foot & Ankle LLC

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
Medicare
Oxford Health Plans
QualCare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Cheney treats patients.