Dr. Allison Beauneir, DO

Dr. Allison Beauneir, DO

Internal Medicine  |
Female

Dr. Allison Beauneir, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Lakewood, CO. She has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Beauneir is affiliated with St. Anthony Hospital and St. Anthony North Hospital.

CHPG St. Anthony Internal Medicine

11750 W 2nd Pl # 365

Lakewood, CO 80228

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Beauneir

My goal is to empower my patients by providing education, motivation, support and resources to achieve wellness.  I take a whole-body approach that includes not only physical health but emotional and spiritual health as well.

Dr. Beauneir's Experience

Dr. Beauneir's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Medication Issues

• Adult Immunization
  • Preventive Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Wyoming
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • Midwestern University Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Santa Barbara Cottage Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Beauneir has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beauneir does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beauneir and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beauneir's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beauneir to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Beauneir's Performance
in Denver, CO |
Let me just start by saying i am not very comfortable going to doctors but really liked dr beauneir. I was really worried and she discussed all my options and didn't make me feel like I was being forced into doing tests or treatment I wasn't comfortable with. I even got a call next day from her office just to let me know the test was normal and to see how I was doing.
Lakewood, CO |
Was looking for a new dr. I called Dr Beauneir's, they scheduled me for a "new patient" appointment - almost two months away. I was told if I filled out everything online I would not need to be there early. I did that. I arrived at 9:09, thinking my appt was 9:30. Was told my appt was at 9:00. I apologized profusely. I was told she would not see me because I was late. Seriously?! I am quite sure I could not cancel if the doctor was 9 minutes late.
in Lakewood, CO |
Fantastic! Best doctor I've had. Received call same day with results of my test. Like the email option to contact Dr. Beauneir.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Beauneir, No issues. STAFF YES. Phones always go into voice mail. Leave messages and no return call. Even when you state it is a serious issues.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Beauneir really put me at ease. She sat down and had a conversation with me about my concerns rather than rushing me or interrupting me.
Denver, CO |
This office is the coldest, most unfriendly, and most unknowledgeable practice I've ever encountered. The doctor was 40 minutes late for my appointment even though I was told to be there 30 minutes early, and only spoke with me for about 5 minutes. Dr. Beauneir was arrogant, condescending, and dismissive. I received no referral for one of the tests she ordered, but was instead told to "just call around to some local labs and see if they run the test" by the MA. Horrid customer service!
in Lakewood, CO |
Obviously a very caring physician who took time to listen and didn't make me feel like she needed to jump to the next patient. (Just had my first appointment with her.) She did everything she said she would do--and I like the idea of the online patient portal. Also--this is my first experience with this hospital and I'm beyond impressed.
Denver, CO |
Well, they're nice but ah, I did have to wait close to an hr. at the last visit and nobody came to tell me she was delayed, plus I was scheduled for an invasive exam, a pap smear, that was news to me. I honestly thought I was just going in for a routine checkup, til I got there and the assistant told me to put on the gown. Awkward. I would have liked a heads up. Not only that, but she had also done a breast exam which was unscheduled, and didn't seem real knowledgeable about it.
CO |
Was given a knee brace that one would use for a torn A C L that ended up costing me $400.00 when all I needed was a simple knee brace from Walgreens for $30.00. Rarely saw other patients waiting in the waiting room during the year I went there- good or bad? Friendly staff and nice new office space!
Denver |
Difficult communication. Untrained staff. Can't get in for urgent problems which gets very expensive. Not helpful with information about conditions or willing to find out. 50% of referrals never happened. Others took weeks. Don't waste your time.
Have you seen Dr. Allison Beauneir, DO?
Are you Dr. Beauneir?

Visit Dr. Beauneir

Dr. Beauneir accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans