Dermatology  |
Dr. Allison Arthur, MD
Dr. Allison Arthur, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

Sand Lake Dermatology Center

7335 W Sand Lake Rd Ste 200

Orlando, FL 32819

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Arthur

"The best interest of the patient is the only patient to be considered." ~William Mayo

Dr. Arthur's Experience

Dr. Arthur's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Alopecia Areata
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Sclerosis Et Atrophicus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Melasma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Mayo Medical School
  • Mayo Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Arthur has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Arthur does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arthur and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Arthur's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arthur to family and friends
Dr. Arthur's Performance
Orlando, FL |
Wonderful young woman. Very personable. Makes patient feel less anxious.
in Kissimmee |
Dr. Arthur and her staff are very good, attentive and compassionate. They really want to help the prompt improvement of their patients.
in Orlando, FL |
I had an excellent experience with my first visit to Dr. Arthur. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and competent. Dr. Arthur removed some things from my skin skillfully and with good instruction with help from Stephanie. I am awaiting biopsy results. Scheduling was a couple months in advance (I was a new, non-urgent patent), but they took me sooner when another client canceled.
in Melbourne, FL |
I had never been to a Dermatologist and did not know to expect. I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised. Dr Arthur was absolutely the nicest, most professional doctor I have ever encountered. She took all the time i needed and answered all the questions I had. She took a biopsy of something on the side of my nose and I hope it comes back with a good report. You will not be disappointed for giving her a chance and I think you will end up being very impressed.
Orlando, FL |
When I see Dr. Arthur she listens to me and makes me feel as if she has unlimited time to answer my questions. I enjoy going to her office because the staff is always pleasant. I had an unusual rash on my arm which she was able to diagnose and treat it when 2 other dermatologists had no idea what to do. She really makes visiting the doctor special.
in Orlando, FL |
First visit was very helpful. She made several very useful suggestions which I am now following. Would recommend.
Windermere, FL |
Love Dr.Arthut, she is as kind as she is knowledgeable and has a very nice staff.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Arthur is wonderful in so many ways. She is professional, warm, caring, gentle, and a great listener. I highly recommend her and Heather as a great team together.
in Windermere, FL |
Dr. Arthur is a caring and compassionate doctor. I had a terrible experience as a young child and have feared going to a skin doctor ever since. Dr. Arthur assured me that the things I was worried about are nothing to worry about.
in Orlando, FL |
Superb practice in all aspects, as others correctly noted. Moving to Orlando a year ago from South Florida, the thorough evaluation (including tracking anomaly items of concern with pictures) and sincere care not only reflects on Dr. Arthur (and Dr. Crotty's) exemplary professionalism, but genuine efforts to determine best treatment approaches excel my prior experiences. I have a cardiology issue, and I'd trust these physicians and their assistants, if they were able to address that too! Kudo's!
in Orlando |
I used to go to Advanced Dermatology and I was always waiting. If my appointment was at 2, I'd be lucky if I was in a room at 3:30. Dr. Arthur and her nurses are exceptional. Dr. Arthur is extremely thorough and explains things as she finds them. She provides solid recommendations and truly cares about her patients. She is a true believer in taking care of your skin and using sunscreen. She provided CARE which is something the "dermatology mill" practices nothing about.
in Ocoee, FL |
Nice and friendly staff! Dr Arthur is an awesome doctor. Most complete exam I have ever had. She listens and offers great advice and knowledge! Nursing staff is just as friendly. Front reception is very welcoming and happy to be there!
in winter garden, fl |
First time with this exceptional doctor. Wonderfully professional while being genuinely friendly.
in Winter Springs |
From my 1st contact with the front office to check out, I felt like SLD prioritized my best interests. After failed appointments with other doctors, it was such a relief to find Dr. Arthur. She showed genuine interest in finding a hair loss treatment plan that worked for me when previous doctors dismissed my concerns. Dr. Arthur possesses a wealth of knowledge and more importantly, she listens. She is AMAZING! It?s an hour?s drive from my home, and so worth it for such incredible medical care.
in Windermere, FL |
Dr Arthur, and her staff, are very professional and knowledgeable. I have tried other dermatologists and none have compared. I trust Dr. Arthur and Sand Lake Dermatology and would very highly recommend her to friends and family.
in Orlando, Florida |
She is professional, calm and very skilled. I trust her with my skin and face implicitly and would highly recommend her as a dermatologist to anyone. No high pressure sales tactics either for additional procedures. Just takes care of what you ask for and need.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Best Dermatologist ever!! (and Dr. Crotty of course:) They have it all and can do it all. If you've been struggling with an ailment that your current dermatologist can't figure out or keep you comfortable, then go to Dr. Arthur. I will never go anywhere else and now have my husband seeing them as well. Their a cut above the rest. AMAZING! Professional, kind, courteous, and they really, really care.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Arthur was very pleasant .She did a thorough examination and I was satisfied.My options and treatment were explained. She wrote what I had to use and how to apply them.
Have you seen Dr. Allison Arthur, MD?
Are you Dr. Arthur?