Dr. Allison Alexander, MD

Dr. Allison Alexander, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Women First 1195 Pineview Dr Ste 2, Morgantown, WV 26505 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Alexander specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Morgantown, WV. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Alexander? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Alexander's Experience

See how Dr. Alexander's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Alexander has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Alexander's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alexander to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Alexander
Dr. Alexander's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (43)
in Morgantown, WV |
I have been going to Dr Alexander for my yearly exams for the last four years. I moved here for a new job and asked coworkers for a recommendation to find a new doctor. Dr Alexander came very highly recommended. I could not have been happier with the care that I have received.
in Morgantown |
Sincerely the best care I have received. I have referred many of my friends and family members. Dr Alexander is compassionate, caring , listens and takes the time needed with her patients . I highly recommend her.
Excellent care !
in Morgantown, WV |
I would say that what I cared about the most at Dr Alexander's office was receiving very individualized and personal care. In a day and age when everything is fast paced and many doctors are spending only a few minutes with each patient , I found a doctor who really took the time needed to spend with me at every visit. I highly recommend Dr Alexander and truly believe that I received excellent care.
in Morgantown, WV |
Very nice office. Professional staff who are kind and friendly. Dr Alexander took amazing care of me during my pregnancies and was available to answer my questions and concerns at all times.
in Morgantown, WV |
Dr Alexander has been my doctor for many years. I had endometriosis and infertility as a result. She successfully treated my endometriosis and opened my blocked tubes. I am now carrying healthy twins and could not have asked for a better doctor. My family and I recommend her to all our friends and family.
in Fairmont, WV |
.I would drive up there and wait,and she wouldn't even show up.The girl working at the desk said only the Dr. makes appts and she'd call me.No call,so I call,leave a message,I do this everyday for a week,and still don't get answered.I once sat outside her office because they closed and didn't bother to call and cancel my appt the only reason i even found out was because my sister had her cell #.I finally had to get a new doctor since they wouldn't answer phone or reschedule my appt.
in Kingwood WV |
Wonderful considerate lady, she took the time to get to know my husband and I personally. Beautiful soul.
in Morgantown, WV |
Dr Alexander has provided myself and family members the highest quality of care we could ask for. I give her my highest recommendations.
in Morgantown, WV |
I moved to Morgantown from the DC area and needed to find a new gynecologist. I asked around and heard the highest praise and recommendations for Dr Alexander I made an appointment and I can say that I received the best care I could have expected. Dr Alexander spend an hour with me and reviewed my old records, did a very thorough exam and answered all my questions. I highly recommend her and feel very fortunate to have found a physician as caring and professional as her.
in Morgantown wv |
Very patient with me. Answered all my questions. Pleasant to talk to. I highly recommend her
in Morgantown, PA |
Best care I've ever had. I highly recommend her
in Aliquippa, PA |
I believe that Dr Alexander has provided myself as well as several friends and family members the best care any patient could ask for. She spends a lot of time with her patients and listens to them. I have never felt rushed during a visit. I felt like all my questions and concerns were responded to and answered. She is a very skilled physician and I highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Allison Alexander, MD?
Are you Dr. Alexander?

Compare Dr. Alexander

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Morgantown, WV 26505

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.