Dr. Allison Alexander, MD

Dr. Allison Alexander, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Women First 1195 Pineview Dr Ste 2 Morgantown WV 26505 Get Directions

Dr. Allison Alexander, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Morgantown, WV. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Mon General Hospital.

Dr. Alexander's Experience

See how Dr. Alexander's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Alexander has admitting privileges.

Dr. Alexander's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alexander to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Alexander's Performance
in Morgantown, WV |
Dr Alexander is dedicated to providing the best and highest quality of care to her patients and we have recommended her to many friends and family members.
in Morgantown, WV |
Simply the best doctor I have been to. Caring and compassionate while extremely knowledgeable. Takes as much time with you as needed and never feel rushed. Answers all your questions.
in Morgantown, WV |
We could not have been happier with the care that Dr Alexander provided our family. We highly recommend her .
in Morgantown, WV |
I saw Dr Alexander for a second opinion regarding treatment of abnormal bleeding. My first doctor told me I had to have a hysterectomy and didn't really explain why and just scheduled the surgery. When I saw Dr Alexander she reviewed all my medical history and performed a detailed ultrasound. Reviewed all the findings with me and explained everything. She went over all my options and I decided to go ahead with hysterectomy. Dr Alexander was very thorough and spent alot of time with me.
in Morgantown, WV |
i have been extremely happy with the care I have received. Dr Alexander is very knowledgeable and thorough.
Morgantown, WV |
Been going here for years. Dr. Alexander is a wonderful person who truly cares about her patients. She is not in the business for money, but rather for helping people. I have referred many co-workers to her and they all feel the same. Love her!
in Morgantown, WV |
Dr Alexander took the best care of me during my pregnancy! I was a high risk pregnancy and I can say her care showed amazing attention to detail. She saw me as many times as needed. She even opened her office on weekends to accommodate me and my family for visits. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I Give her my highest recommendations.
in Morgantown, WV |
Fantastic doctor. Dr Alexander is compassionate and caring. She listens and spends the time needed with her patients. I had surgery in a timely fashion and had a great recovery. I feel better than I have in many years . Dr Alexander pays attention to the whole picture and takes the time to make the correct diagnosis and treatment. She involves the patient in this process. I give her my highest recommendation.
in Morgantown |
Sincerely the best care I have received. I have referred many of my friends and family members. Dr Alexander is compassionate, caring , listens and takes the time needed with her patients . I highly recommend her.
Excellent care !
in Morgantown, WV |
I would say that what I cared about the most at Dr Alexander's office was receiving very individualized and personal care. In a day and age when everything is fast paced and many doctors are spending only a few minutes with each patient , I found a doctor who really took the time needed to spend with me at every visit. I highly recommend Dr Alexander and truly believe that I received excellent care.
in Fairmont, WV |
.I would drive up there and wait,and she wouldn't even show up.The girl working at the desk said only the Dr. makes appts and she'd call me.No call,so I call,leave a message,I do this everyday for a week,and still don't get answered.I once sat outside her office because they closed and didn't bother to call and cancel my appt the only reason i even found out was because my sister had her cell #.I finally had to get a new doctor since they wouldn't answer phone or reschedule my appt.
in Kingwood WV |
Wonderful considerate lady, she took the time to get to know my husband and I personally. Beautiful soul.
in Morgantown, WV |
Dr Alexander has provided myself and family members the highest quality of care we could ask for. I give her my highest recommendations.
in Morgantown, WV |
I moved to Morgantown from the DC area and needed to find a new gynecologist. I asked around and heard the highest praise and recommendations for Dr Alexander I made an appointment and I can say that I received the best care I could have expected. Dr Alexander spend an hour with me and reviewed my old records, did a very thorough exam and answered all my questions. I highly recommend her and feel very fortunate to have found a physician as caring and professional as her.
in Morgantown wv |
Very patient with me. Answered all my questions. Pleasant to talk to. I highly recommend her
in Morgantown, PA |
Best care I've ever had. I highly recommend her
Have you seen Dr. Allison Alexander, MD?
Are you Dr. Alexander?

Compare Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for West Virginia.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

UNIV OF KY COLL OF MED

Graduated in 1994

Lehigh Valley Hospital
    West Virginia University Hosps

Dr. Alexander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alexander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC