Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD

Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Male
Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Beverly Hills, CA. He has been practicing for 9 years.

9001 Wilshire Blvd Ste 306

Beverly Hills, CA 90211

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Yeroushalmi

See how frequently Dr. Yeroushalmi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Stye
Conjunctival Hemorrhage
Drusen

Dr. Yeroushalmi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Pterygium
  • Retina Diseases
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinal Hemorrhage
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Senile Cataracts

• Eye Surgery
  • Glaucoma Surgery
  • Glaucoma Treatment
  • LASIK
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Repair of Eye Laceration

No malpractice history found for California.

• Wharton Sch-U Penn
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Jules Stein Eye Insitute, UCLA
  • Weill Cornell Medical College
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Yeroushalmi has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Yeroushalmi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yeroushalmi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yeroushalmi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yeroushalmi to family and friends
Dr. Yeroushalmi's Performance
in Woodland Hills, CA |
I saw Dr. Yeroushalmi last week in his Woodland Hills office. I thought he was very caring, and had a positive aura. He is very smart, patient, and passionate about what he does. I? am very satisfied with my experience, and will definitely be referring friends and family to him.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Yeroushalmi is patient, professional and very knowledgeable. He is very caring and takes the time to answer all your questions.
in Torrance, CA |
Dr. Yeroushalmi appears to be very well-trained. He is patient and family oriented. He answered all of our questions and provided options. His explanations were thorough and useful. He is also a highly skilled surgeon.. He performed the surgery.. Recovery was rapid and complete. We are very happy that we discovered Dr. Yeroushalmi, We plan to use his services for other members of our family. It is our pleasure to recommend him to our friends.
tarzana |
The doctor is a very thoughtful and caring person. He took his time helping to explain all the options that were available for my care. I would send any of my close friends or relatives to see him.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr. Yeroushalmi is very warm and attentive. He thoughtfully and patiently answered all my questions in a matter that was clear to me. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for an ophthalmologist.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr. Yeroushalmi is truly one of a kind. He is patient, professional and very knowledgeable. I’ve wore glasses all my life and have been to many doctors for eye exams. He was hands down the best physician I’ve been too. He genuinely cares for your well being and takes the time to comfort you and answer your questions.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I took my mother to Dr. Yeroushalmi for cataract evaluation and management. After a very thorough evaluation, he clearly explained all the various options and pros/cons. He took the time to address all of my mother's concerns. I really appreciated his professionalism and the kind manner in which he treated my mother. I highly recommend him.
Encino, CA |
Dr. Yeroushalmi is very knowledgeable and patient. He took his time and explained everything. I highly recommend him to family and friends.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I haven't met very many doctors that are caring as Dr. Yeroushalmi, he is a wonderful doctor who took the time to really get to know me and understand the problem I was experiencing.
Tarzana |
I have been a contact lenses user for over 10 years of my life now. I have been to many many different doctors during that time. Some have been awful, some have been decent. Without a single doubt, Dr. Yeroushalmi has been the best doctor I have been seen by. The appointment went quick and easy. Dr. Yeroushalmi was patient and informative with all my questions. Overall, it was the best experience I could have asked for. I felt like I was being looked at as an individual.
in Yonkers, NY |
I was referred to Dr. Yeroushalmi for cataract surgery which was very successful. I found him to be extremely professional, patient and responsive to my many questions, attentive during post-surgery examinations, and generally very pleasant to deal with. He has carefully monitored my glaucoma issues, fine-tuning the necessary medications. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to friends and family.
New Rochelle, NY |
Dr. Yeroushalmi is incredible. His manner is warm, kind and patient. Both my parents and I have been treated by him. I have dealt with many opthamologists over the years and few are as pleasant, caring and responsive. He actually returns my phone calls, not the nurse or admin.
in Scarsdale, NY |
I had cataract surgery from Dr. Yeroushalmi and could not be any happier with the outcome. Wait times are short or non-existent during appointments, he is informative about the process and options, and offers the most up to date techniques. While no one should hope for cataracts, I can say the result of Dr. Yeroushalmi's surgery is that I now have vision that exceeds 20-20 -- something I have not experienced in nearly 50 years.
Bronxville, NY |
Dr Yeroushalmi is very knowledgeable. He conveys information in an organized and understandable manner. I have seen him a number of times because of exacerbations of a chronic problem and each time I've been impressed by his professionalism but also his compassion. I would feel very confident about referring anyone to him
Eastchester, NY |
Dr. Yeroushalmi walks into the exam room already familiar with the patient's history. His demeanor is very pleasant and calming...he does not rush the exam. He is sensitive to the needs of his patients - from basics such as bright lights and stinging eye drops to tougher conversations such as surgery. He is extremely thorough and ensures that his patient understands all instructions and all questions have been answered.
in Netw York, NY |
One of the best doctors I've seen. Extremely qualified, kind and very patient I've felt very lucky to be his patient.
Yonkers, NY |
My experience was excellent. I would definitely recommend him to others.
in New Rochelle, NY |
My wife sent me to Dr. Yeroushalmi for my eye exam. I had the best eye exam. He is a very professional physician, excellent communicator, and a wonderful person. The office is great and staff very professional. No waiting time at all!!!
in New Rochelle, NY |
Dr. Yeroushalmi performed two cataract operations with excellent results. Throughout the pre- and post-op stages he explained all procedures and options clearly and answered any questions. He is personable and approachable and I had full confidence in him throughout both procedures. The office is friendly, efficient and helpful. I recommend him highly.
Canoga Park, CA |
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Yeroushalmi. He is incredibly kind, compassionate and most of all very competent. He was able to detect what 3 other doctors had missed. I referred a friend who recently had his cataract surgery done with Dr. Yeroushalmi and he is very happy with the results and the care he received.
Scarsdale, NY |
Great Doctor very satisfied with this practice.
in Scarsdale, NY |
Very thorough exam. Dr. Yeroushalmi is very friendly and explained my condition and treatment in detail. Very pleasant and accommodating office staff.
Scarsdale, NY |
Not recommend, They charged me for each step of the visit. I never had the same experience before.
in Bronx, NY |
He is a knowledgable, kind ,compassionate and excellent Doctor and Surgeon. He removed via laser surgery a cataract in my right eye and implanted a lens that he recommended. Thanks to Dr. Yeroushalmi I no longer need glasses for reading or for distance. I highly recommend Dr. Yeroushalmi.
in Yonkers, NY |
Dr. Yeroushalmi is a talented surgeon as well as a compassionate and caring physician. He explains findings thoroughly. He welcomes questions and even answered my question minutes before my cataract surgery. During the surgery, he gave me feedback about the procedure. After surgery, he called me at home to check on my status. My vision after cataract surgery is incredible, better than my expectations!! In addition, the office staff is attentive and helpful.
in Bronxville, NY |
Outstanding results from cataract surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Yeroushalmi
in Bronx, NY |
Professional. Interactive and caring. Explains procedures throughly. Calls to see how you're doing aftet surgery. I have had two surgeries with outstanding results. He is the best opthalmogist ever.
Bronxville, NY |
I've been a patient at this practice for many years, and I'm very pleased with the care that I have received. I recently had cataract surgery and Dr. Yeroushalmi did an excellent job. I could not ask for a better result! Dr. Yeroushalmi's training, experience, and skills are first-rate; plus, he always takes the time to fully answer questions. This is a practice where the physicians are committed to giving their patients the best possible care. Highly recommended!
in Mount Vernon, NY |
I had cataract surgery for both eyes performed by Dr. Yeroushalmi. The results are amazing! My vision is almost perfect, which I have not had since I was 10 years old. I would highly recommend Dr. Yeroushalmi to become your opthalmologist.
in Mount Vernon, NY |
I had an insurance conflict with my previous eye surgeon and was referred by a friend who was a patient of Dr. Yeroushalmi. What a world of difference between the two experiences, I can't say enough about the professionalism and expertise of Dr. Yeroushalmi and his staff!
Have you seen Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
Are you Dr. Yeroushalmi?