Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD
Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Scarsdale, NY. He has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Yeroushalmi is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

Dr. Yeroushalmi's Experience

See how Dr. Yeroushalmi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yeroushalmi

Dr. Yeroushalmi accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Yeroushalmi is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Yeroushalmi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yeroushalmi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yeroushalmi to family and friends
Dr. Yeroushalmi's Performance
in Yonkers, NY |
I was referred to Dr. Yeroushalmi for cataract surgery which was very successful. I found him to be extremely professional, patient and responsive to my many questions, attentive during post-surgery examinations, and generally very pleasant to deal with. He has carefully monitored my glaucoma issues, fine-tuning the necessary medications. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to friends and family.
New Rochelle, NY |
Dr. Yeroushalmi is incredible. His manner is warm, kind and patient. Both my parents and I have been treated by him. I have dealt with many opthamologists over the years and few are as pleasant, caring and responsive. He actually returns my phone calls, not the nurse or admin.
in Scarsdale, NY |
I had cataract surgery from Dr. Yeroushalmi and could not be any happier with the outcome. Wait times are short or non-existent during appointments, he is informative about the process and options, and offers the most up to date techniques. While no one should hope for cataracts, I can say the result of Dr. Yeroushalmi's surgery is that I now have vision that exceeds 20-20 -- something I have not experienced in nearly 50 years.
Bronxville, NY |
Dr Yeroushalmi is very knowledgeable. He conveys information in an organized and understandable manner. I have seen him a number of times because of exacerbations of a chronic problem and each time I've been impressed by his professionalism but also his compassion. I would feel very confident about referring anyone to him
Eastchester, NY |
Dr. Yeroushalmi walks into the exam room already familiar with the patient's history. His demeanor is very pleasant and calming...he does not rush the exam. He is sensitive to the needs of his patients - from basics such as bright lights and stinging eye drops to tougher conversations such as surgery. He is extremely thorough and ensures that his patient understands all instructions and all questions have been answered.
in Netw York, NY |
One of the best doctors I've seen. Extremely qualified, kind and very patient I've felt very lucky to be his patient.
Yonkers, NY |
My experience was excellent. I would definitely recommend him to others.
in New Rochelle, NY |
My wife sent me to Dr. Yeroushalmi for my eye exam. I had the best eye exam. He is a very professional physician, excellent communicator, and a wonderful person. The office is great and staff very professional. No waiting time at all!!!
in New Rochelle, NY |
Dr. Yeroushalmi performed two cataract operations with excellent results. Throughout the pre- and post-op stages he explained all procedures and options clearly and answered any questions. He is personable and approachable and I had full confidence in him throughout both procedures. The office is friendly, efficient and helpful. I recommend him highly.
Canoga Park, CA |
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Yeroushalmi. He is incredibly kind, compassionate and most of all very competent. He was able to detect what 3 other doctors had missed. I referred a friend who recently had his cataract surgery done with Dr. Yeroushalmi and he is very happy with the results and the care he received.
Scarsdale, NY |
Great Doctor very satisfied with this practice.
in Scarsdale, NY |
Very thorough exam. Dr. Yeroushalmi is very friendly and explained my condition and treatment in detail. Very pleasant and accommodating office staff.
Scarsdale, NY |
Not recommend, They charged me for each step of the visit. I never had the same experience before.
in Bronx, NY |
He is a knowledgable, kind ,compassionate and excellent Doctor and Surgeon. He removed via laser surgery a cataract in my right eye and implanted a lens that he recommended. Thanks to Dr. Yeroushalmi I no longer need glasses for reading or for distance. I highly recommend Dr. Yeroushalmi.
in Yonkers, NY |
Dr. Yeroushalmi is a talented surgeon as well as a compassionate and caring physician. He explains findings thoroughly. He welcomes questions and even answered my question minutes before my cataract surgery. During the surgery, he gave me feedback about the procedure. After surgery, he called me at home to check on my status. My vision after cataract surgery is incredible, better than my expectations!! In addition, the office staff is attentive and helpful.
in Bronxville, NY |
Outstanding results from cataract surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Yeroushalmi
in Bronx, NY |
Professional. Interactive and caring. Explains procedures throughly. Calls to see how you're doing aftet surgery. I have had two surgeries with outstanding results. He is the best opthalmogist ever.
Bronxville, NY |
I've been a patient at this practice for many years, and I'm very pleased with the care that I have received. I recently had cataract surgery and Dr. Yeroushalmi did an excellent job. I could not ask for a better result! Dr. Yeroushalmi's training, experience, and skills are first-rate; plus, he always takes the time to fully answer questions. This is a practice where the physicians are committed to giving their patients the best possible care. Highly recommended!
in Mount Vernon, NY |
I had cataract surgery for both eyes performed by Dr. Yeroushalmi. The results are amazing! My vision is almost perfect, which I have not had since I was 10 years old. I would highly recommend Dr. Yeroushalmi to become your opthalmologist.
in Mount Vernon, NY |
I had an insurance conflict with my previous eye surgeon and was referred by a friend who was a patient of Dr. Yeroushalmi. What a world of difference between the two experiences, I can't say enough about the professionalism and expertise of Dr. Yeroushalmi and his staff!
Have you seen Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
Are you Dr. Yeroushalmi?

Compare Dr. Yeroushalmi

Dr. Yeroushalmi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Yeroushalmi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yeroushalmi's Board Certifications

Completed in 2013

Wharton Sch-U Penn

Graduated in 2002

• Farsi

Dr. Yeroushalmi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yeroushalmi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Cornea Surgery
  • Cornea Transplant
  • Eye Surgery
  • Glaucoma Surgery
  • Glaucoma Treatment
  • LASIK
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Repair of Eye Laceration