Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD

Ophthalmology ·  Male

Dr. Yeroushalmi

Allen B. Yeroushalmi, MD

9001 Wilshire Blvd Ste 306 Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in 2008 and specializes in ophthalmology, anterior segment ophthalmology, and more.

Dr. Yeroushalmi accepts

Dr. Yeroushalmi accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Choice Network POS
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS
Health Net

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Yeroushalmi's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Macular Degeneration
  • Meibomian Gland Dysfunction
  • Meibomitis
  • Nearsightedness
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Tear Duct Disorders
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Ulcer
  • Visual Field Defects

Dr. Yeroushalmi is a Board-certified Ophthalmologist, specializing in Advanced Cataract Surgery and Corneal diseases.  He was born and raised in the Philadelphia area.  He attended the University of Pennsylvania where he graduated with hono...

• Ophthalmology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yeroushalmi

Dr. Yeroushalmi?
Dr. Yeroushalmi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD
I was looking for an eye doctor for my husband. Since we are only visiting LA we did not know any doctor in the area. I relied on the reviews i read which gave an overall excellent rating of Dr. Y. We found him to be a very thorough doctor who takes time explaining to you your condition and answers your questions and concerns without rushing. He has a very warm and caring personality and makes you feel at ease. We were happy to find an eye dr away from home. Thank you Dr Y. Highly recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
Spent a lot of time researching before choosing, am very pleased with deciding on Dr. Yeroushalmi. Was very responsive, scheduled 1st appointment for a few hours later, was very thorough in his examination, explained everything in great detail, answered my questions and would have been open to more. Saw him 3 times, never had to wait to see him (he actually had to wait for me once, bc I remembered time wrong, so maybe a reminder courtesy call/text could be a nice add on for ppl like me).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
Dr. Yeroushalmi might be the best doctor I have ever been seen by. I could not have been more satisfied with my visit. I would definitely recommend him to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
Best eye doctor in town. My brother recommended him to me and I couldn't be happier. Gave me a great eye exam and seemed to really care about his patients. Would definitely check him out again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
I saw Dr. Yeroushalmi last week in his Woodland Hills office. I thought he was very caring, and had a positive aura. He is very smart, patient, and passionate about what he does. I? am very satisfied with my experience, and will definitely be referring friends and family to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
Dr. Yeroushalmi is patient, professional and very knowledgeable. He is very caring and takes the time to answer all your questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
Dr. Yeroushalmi appears to be very well-trained. He is patient and family oriented. He answered all of our questions and provided options. His explanations were thorough and useful. He is also a highly skilled surgeon.. He performed the surgery.. Recovery was rapid and complete. We are very happy that we discovered Dr. Yeroushalmi, We plan to use his services for other members of our family. It is our pleasure to recommend him to our friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
The doctor is a very thoughtful and caring person. He took his time helping to explain all the options that were available for my care. I would send any of my close friends or relatives to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
Dr. Yeroushalmi is very warm and attentive. He thoughtfully and patiently answered all my questions in a matter that was clear to me. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for an ophthalmologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
Dr. Yeroushalmi is truly one of a kind. He is patient, professional and very knowledgeable. I’ve wore glasses all my life and have been to many doctors for eye exams. He was hands down the best physician I’ve been too. He genuinely cares for your well being and takes the time to comfort you and answer your questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
I took my mother to Dr. Yeroushalmi for cataract evaluation and management. After a very thorough evaluation, he clearly explained all the various options and pros/cons. He took the time to address all of my mother's concerns. I really appreciated his professionalism and the kind manner in which he treated my mother. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
Dr. Yeroushalmi is very knowledgeable and patient. He took his time and explained everything. I highly recommend him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
I haven't met very many doctors that are caring as Dr. Yeroushalmi, he is a wonderful doctor who took the time to really get to know me and understand the problem I was experiencing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
I have been a contact lenses user for over 10 years of my life now. I have been to many many different doctors during that time. Some have been awful, some have been decent. Without a single doubt, Dr. Yeroushalmi has been the best doctor I have been seen by. The appointment went quick and easy. Dr. Yeroushalmi was patient and informative with all my questions. Overall, it was the best experience I could have asked for. I felt like I was being looked at as an individual.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Yeroushalmi for cataract surgery which was very successful. I found him to be extremely professional, patient and responsive to my many questions, attentive during post-surgery examinations, and generally very pleasant to deal with. He has carefully monitored my glaucoma issues, fine-tuning the necessary medications. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
Dr. Yeroushalmi is incredible. His manner is warm, kind and patient. Both my parents and I have been treated by him. I have dealt with many opthamologists over the years and few are as pleasant, caring and responsive. He actually returns my phone calls, not the nurse or admin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
I had cataract surgery from Dr. Yeroushalmi and could not be any happier with the outcome. Wait times are short or non-existent during appointments, he is informative about the process and options, and offers the most up to date techniques. While no one should hope for cataracts, I can say the result of Dr. Yeroushalmi's surgery is that I now have vision that exceeds 20-20 -- something I have not experienced in nearly 50 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
Dr Yeroushalmi is very knowledgeable. He conveys information in an organized and understandable manner. I have seen him a number of times because of exacerbations of a chronic problem and each time I've been impressed by his professionalism but also his compassion. I would feel very confident about referring anyone to him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
Dr. Yeroushalmi walks into the exam room already familiar with the patient's history. His demeanor is very pleasant and calming...he does not rush the exam. He is sensitive to the needs of his patients - from basics such as bright lights and stinging eye drops to tougher conversations such as surgery. He is extremely thorough and ensures that his patient understands all instructions and all questions have been answered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?
One of the best doctors I've seen. Extremely qualified, kind and very patient I've felt very lucky to be his patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Yeroushalmi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yeroushalmi?

Allen B. Yeroushalmi, MD