Dr. Allen Wang, MD

Dr. Allen Wang, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Allen Wang, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Plano, TX. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Read his story

6020 W Parker Rd Ste 250

Plano, TX 75093

Learn about Dr. Wang

See how frequently Dr. Wang performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy
Glaucoma
Conjunctival Hemorrhage

Dr. Wang's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Wang's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wang "Originally from sunny San Diego, Dr. Wang now considers Texas home. He majored in Bioengineering at the University of California, San Diego and then earned his medical degree at Case Western Reserve University. He completed his residency training in Ophthalmology at the University of Texas,Southwestern in Dallas and is a board certified ophthalmologist. During his medical career, Dr. Wang has published and presented his research at national ophthalmology conferences. As a clinical assistant professor of ophthalmology at UT Southwestern, Dr. Wang teaches surgical procedures to resident physicians. In his free time he enjoys playing piano, surfing and spending time with his wife and two sons."

This content was provided by Dr. Wang "My goal is to give each patient my full attention and care, while treating them with the utmost respect. I strive to integrate the latest medical technologies and breakthroughs to give the patients the best outcomes possible."

• Ophthalmology

• Chorioretinal Scars
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Diabetic Eye Disease
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• University Of California San Diego Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Wang has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wang to family and friends
Dr. Wang's Performance
in Frisco, TX |
It is a pleasure to be one of Dr. Wang's patients. I will never forget Dr. Wang calling me the evening before I would come in for surgery to straighten out my health insurance and ensure that I will be covered. He is such a nice young man who is attentive and shows sincere concern for his patients, and best of all, he gets great surgical results! After my cataract surgery, I am seeing better out of my surgical eye than I am seeing out of my other eye. Thank you so much, Dr. Wang!
San Diego, CA |
Dr. Wang was so patient in answering all my questions and was very thorough and informative in his responses. He was very professional and I would recommend him to my friends and family!
in Dallas, TX |
Ones eyes is of utmost importance to them in having a happy and productive life. It took me a while before deciding to trust a doctor to my care. I visited Dr. Allen Wang, and in his care experienced that feeling of trust, caring, knowledge and experience that you want in a doctor. He is a great surgeon. He performed cataract surgery on my eyes and did such a great job. I couldn't be happier. I don't usually write reviews but just want you to know about this doctor. The greatest!!!!!!!!!!
Duncanville, TX |
Dr. Wang saw my husband and we found him to be very intelligent and his bedside manner was amazing! Our wait time was reasonable and his staff was so kind and caring. We will definitely refer our friends and family to Dr. Wang.
Have you seen Dr. Allen Wang, MD?
Are you Dr. Wang?