Dr. Allen Sloan, MD

Anesthesiology •  Male • Age 68

Dr. Sloan

CSRA Pain Management

1168 W Martintown Rd North Augusta, SC 29841

Dr. Allen Sloan, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in North Augusta, SC and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Georgia Regents U, Medical College in 1987 and specializes in anesthesiology.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Anesthesiologists in your area

Dr. Sloan accepts

Dr. Sloan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

• Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Upper Back Pain

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Allen Sloan, MD...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Dr. Sloan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sloan

2.4

Dr. Sloan?
Dr. Sloan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Allen Sloan, MD
My husband is a patient of Dr. Sloan, and he has been absolutely amazing! If you are an addict who is seeking pain meds, then you are wasting your time with Dr Sloan. From the past reviews, you can know what kind of response you will receive if you are seeking drugs to misuse. Dr Sloan has no tolerance for this type of behavior, nor does he believe in simply masking your pain without proactively treating the cause of it. My husband went to a few doctors, seeking a solution and pain management for his ankles. Not only did Dr. Sloan immediately get him on medication to help relieve the pain, but he also aggressively found a surgeon that could work on his ankles, so tgat he coukd live a normal and productive life asap! Lst year my husband had bone on bone with no cartiledge left, and walked as if he were 90, instead of 45. Dr Sloan made sure that ankle fusions were done as quickly as possible, and because of this, my husband is a new man!
Amazing Doctor! – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Sloan, MD?
Mood SWINGS & horrible anger management issues . Do NOT say injections dont seem to help . He will FLIP out on you. I was being scheduled for a pain pump when i changed drs to him (due to ins changes ). He refused to do the pump saying it wouldn't be beneficial to my problems. I did tests and exams for 6+months to determine that it WOULD help before seeing him . He only wants to do steroid injections regardless if they help . I assume he makes most of his $ on injections. Don't believe me...... try to cancel or change your injection appt OR tell him they didn't help. Prepare to be attacked and ridiculed for everyone to see/hear.
Angel wolfe in GA – Jul 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Sloan, MD?
Does not show a lot of care towards his patients if not for nice Wife and staff I would get a new pain Doctor. All he cares is about giving to much meds for serious conditions. So bad the conditions would leave him in the clear. Just want to get his time. Know care for others. Oh he would see if he did not have the great Wife and staff.
William Hinton Jr in Greenwood , South Carolina – May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Sloan, MD?
I was a Patient of Dr.Sloan for a short time my first visit was very wierd I was put through all of these up and down tests to prove to him that I am actually in pain never mind all my MRI reports showing him the 3 herniated and 3 bulging discs I have from my neck down to my lumbar spine everytime I tried to explain to him how I was feeling he knocked me my pain level down telling me I can't be feeling this I cant be feeling that knowing of the difficulty of finding a doctor now of days I procee
Tameka Brown in North Augusta, SC – Dec 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Sloan, MD?
High drama and mood swings. This can't be natural. Dr. Sloan really needs to talk to a professional.
J.C. Willis in Augusta, GA – Jul 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Sloan, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Sloan for years now. He san be firm but only when patients dont follow directions with taking their medz, drinking alcohol, refusing urine test, etc.. I never heard Dr. Sloan yell at any of his parents be stern, yes & they yelled at him because they wanted a refill but non of prescribed rx showed up in urine test. Not to drag this out to much not every doctor is fit for you, not every doctor has the perfect bedside manner,the bottom line is does his treatment for you
Dixie May in CLARK HILL – Feb 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Sloan, MD?
If you want to be YELLED At, go see this clown. Bedside manner. What bedside manner. Hitler, would've been proud of this JERK. He has no understanding whatsoever of physical dependency actually HURTINactuallWorried about himself and his practice, I came 3rd. I took it for 5 weeks and just 3 visits. NO MORE!!! How he stays in practice, it's baffling to me. I got out of there before he killed me. A Doctor doesn't yell at his patients like this one does. Never seen anything like it.
Winfield, IL – Jun 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Sloan, MD?
I agree with previous reviews about Dr. Sloan. I witnessed him yelling at a patient in the reception area. He talks down to you and is absolutely the most obnoxious doctor I have ever encountered. I only went there for an initial appointment but there is no way I would ever let him treat me or any member of my family. I will not recommend him to anyone.
Aiken, SC – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Sloan, MD?
Dr. Sloan thinks his patients can read his mind. When I was unable to make ONE appt I called well in advance and was told if I didn't make it, Dr Sloan would not see me for RX renewal. Because I missed this appt, I did go thru withdrawal stopping morphine cold turkey. Dr. Sloan then agreed to an appt, where he berated me, raised his voice, telling me I knew I could not miss one shot appt. Even to reschedule. The entire female staff tiptoes around trying to avoid his anger, and he yells at patien
Aiken, SC – Apr 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Sloan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sloan?

• Anesthesiology