Dr. Allen Sapadin, MD

Dr. Allen Sapadin, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Allen Sapadin, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Hackensack, NJ. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Sapadin is affiliated with Hackensackumc Mountainside and Hackensack University Medical Center.

Allen N. Sapadin, MD, PC

370 Summit Ave

Hackensack, NJ 07601

• Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health
  • Health Net
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Sapadin

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

Dr. Sapadin's Experience

Dr. Sapadin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Genital Warts
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Icahn School Of Medicine At Mount Sinai
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Monmouth Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Mount Sinai Medical Center
  • Mount Sinai Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Sapadin has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Sapadin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sapadin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sapadin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sapadin to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Sapadin's Performance
in Dumont NJ |
Dr Sapadin and his staff are highly competent as well as compassionate. To anyone seeking seeking outstanding care I would highly recommend giving the office a call..
in Englewood NJ |
After 2 allergist, a dermatologist I finally got an accurate diagnosed from Dr. Sapadin. I have had a rash in different parts of my body for 8 months now and I have been diagnosed from ring worm to ezcema. Finally my primary care provider told me to go to Dr. Sapadin and it has been my salvation. He took time to explained exactly what was wrong with me and gave me the shots treatment. After two hours my swollen, angry rashes started to clear. I was diagnosed with Granuloma Annulare.
Linden NJ |
Excellent Dr.Al is.Bright ,Caring and gave me the attention and time I needed! I would highly recommend
in New Milford, NJ |
Had a great experience with Dr. Sapadin. Very friendly and courteous. The staff excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Sapadin.
in Freehold, NJ |
I went to see Dr. Sapadin to check a spot on my face. I wound up having 7 biopsies for suspicious spots on my face and head. Results showed Dr. Sapadin was correct: 3 were precancerous, 3 squamous cell cancers and 1 melanoma. Thanks to Dr. Sapadin's expertise I subsequently had these cancers removed. Had I not gone to see Dr. Sapadin these issues could have proved life-threatening. He is a kind, caring physician who is completely devoted to the welfare of his patients.
I have mixed reviews about this dermatology office. The PA was phenomenal and has always attended both my needs and those of my children; however, the front desk staff is discourteous to the point of being hostile. It is almost not worth using this clinic due to the unfortunate nature of the front desk staff.
in Leonia, NJ 07605 |
My office visit was an excellent experience. The staff is friendly, efficient, and helpful and so is the doctor. They were as pleasant during a follow up phone call and responded quickly to my request to contact the pharmacy. The physical setting of the office is pleasant as well.
in NJ |
I've just left Dr. Sapadin's office. Most excellent doctor. The wait was about a half hour, for which, he apologized, thanks Doc. I had several issues, all minor on the grand scale of things. What I thought was a wart on my finger, which actually was a corn. Who knew? Treated in office and gone. Scaly patches on both elbows, my primary said was eczema but is actually psoriasis, for which he gave me a prescription. He was kind, caring and proficient. Recommend highly. 4.8 stars.
in Red Bank |
As a new patient with a suspected skin cancer, the office got me right in. The treatment was excellent, fast and through. Removal of the cancerous growth was handled quickly, in-house. But it was Dr. Sapadin took a substantial amount of extra time to precaution to me about my particular vulnerabilities. The office is clean and efficient. The staff friendly and professional. They even have coffee and cookies in the waiting room. I think that Dr. Sapadin loves his patients.
in Unio city, nj |
Excellent doctor. Went in for a cyst on my hairline. 20 mins at most i was in that office for. Took care of me right away. Explained everything well and removed the cyst and gave me stiches. I am very satisfied with the service. Didnt feel a thing either. Office is very clean and staff are great. This was my secound visit to this doctor and im very pleased. I didnt think twice to visit this doctor.
Hackensack, NJ |
the office staff was kind and curious and was seen in a timely manner . Once I was in w/ the Dr , he took care of my issue and I was on my way .
in Fair Lawn, NJ |
I suffered a terrible itching. I was referred to Dr Sapadin, and after examining me, he immediately determined that it was scabies. Within 2 weeks I was cured. I am very happy with him and would recommend him highly.
in Lebanon, PA |
Recommended to me by my oncologist from HUMC. Have been a patient for approximately 8 years. Dr. Sapadin is knowledgeable, patient, thorough, and always openly consults with my oncologist regarding all of his findings. Because I am a melanoma survivor, Dr. Sapadin has been extremely proactive when it comes to checking every inch of my skin. He patiently answers all of my questions and makes recommendations based on his findings.
in North Bergen, NJ |
I was first advised to see Dr.Sapadin by my family doctor....The office was extremely friendly and took care of me promptly. After my first visit they took a biopsy and it was determined that it was cancerous. I was then schedueled for surgery in 2 weeks.....and thank God it was not melanoma. He is just fantastic and really is very concern about his patients.....the nurses and staff are just a great.....I strongly believe that he is the best in the area!
in Maywood , nj |
I have been going to Dr. Sapadin for over 20 years and have found him to be one of the kindest most intelligent doctors I have ever dealt with professionally. His bedside manner leaves nothing to be desired. He also provides coffee and cookies for patients.
in Hackensack, NJ |
I waited about an hour both times when I came to this office.Looks like usual attitude to patients.Today I have to leave without seeing a doctor- I had no more time and patience to wait.
in Saddle Brook, NJ |
Let me start by saying I've had a lot of experiences with different dermatologists and I was very happy with Dr. Sapadin and his staff. PROS: Easy to get appointment, clean/modern office environment, staff is friendly, wait time was no more than 15 minutes. The Dr. is polite and knowledgeable, he didn't rush through my appointment, he seemed very up-to-date in his field. CONS: I didn't really see any, but maybe they can email follow up instructions? Not necessary, but it would be convenient.
in Clifton, NJ |
The doctor could not of cared less if I was there or not. Didn't feel that I got a good exam at all and his attitude about the mole I wanted removed was cavalier at best and I received no after care instruction about the mole that was removed. Also he prescribed a lotion with ingredients I specially stated I am allergic to. Will NOT be going back and will NOT recommend him to any friends or family.
in Hackensack, NJ |
Interested & compassionate. Conveniently located. Would recommend this doctor.
in Hackensack, NJ |
Without a doubt, I'd definitely recommend my friends and family.
Lodi, NJ |
Great doctor who's available on Sunday.
in Totowa, NJ |
I had been to 3 dermatologists prior to seeing Dr, Sapadin, he is the only one which brought me longer term relief.
Clifton, NJ |
Dr. Sapadin has exceeded all expectations. He is both intelligent and caring, yet understanding of the concerns a patient feels. He has taken his time while in the room with me, answering any and all questions patiently and thoroughly. I would recommend Dr. Sapadin to all friends and family members.
in Mahwah, NJ |
Dr. Sapadin is an excellent dermatologist who cares about his patients. He takes time to listen and is very knowledgable within his practice that translates to a relaxed and satisfied experience. I highly recommend Dr. Sapadin!
in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ |
I have become a regular patient to his office. He is very knowledge and takes the time to listen to all of my concerns if any. He is patient, thorough, and I feel very comfortable there. I had a few minor procedures done at my last visit and I was surprisingly pleased at how pain free it all was. He is a wonderful doctor and I will continue to go there for my yearly checkups and/or if any other concerns come about.
in Hackensack, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. sapadin for 8+ years. He is extremely professional & thorough.
in Franklin Lakes, NJ |
extremely thorough
in Teterboro, NJ |
I was referred to Dr. Sapadin by my primary care doctor and now I know why. All of the staff including the doctor were very professional. I was impressed with the ease of scheduling and registration as a new patient. The scheduling coordinator verified my insurance prior to my first appointment to assure the doctor is in my insurance plan. I was very impressed that all of the staff were happy and seemed to be enjoying their work.
in Saddle Brook, NJ |
Dr Sapadin had the knowledge and compassion in treating me for my ailment. He treated the issue which a minor procedure on the first visit. He took the time for me to get me well!
in North Arlington, NJ |
Dr. Sapadin Diagnosed my wife?s condition in a matter of minutes after we spent 15 months at other doctors and specialist, to no avail. Dr. Sapadin started treatment immediately with astounding results within the first week. My wife has an auto immune condition [ pemphigoid ] and Dr. Sapadin specializes treating this condition. My wife is now in remission and we have only Dr. Sapadin to thank for this diagnosis and treatment. We cannot thank him enough.
in Paramus, NJ |
I have been going to Dr. Sapadin's office for years and have had great success in the treatment of my psoriasis. The laser treatments are the only effective way to keep my condition under control. And the best part is it is completely natural, I don't like chemicals or drugs to treat my condition and they respect that. I have recommended several friends and family and they love their experience as well.
in Aguada, PR |
Wonderful caring doctor that knows his field. He is extremely caring and pain free when doing local procedures. Highly recommend!!
in Fort Lee, NJ |
Dr Allen Sapadin is an excellent, kind and compassionate Dermatologist. His office is clean, organized and very comfortable. His staff is professional, kind and competent. Parking is provided, waiting area if very comfortable and includes beverages, TV area, children's area with excellent seating and current magazines. Wait is less than 10 minutes so you are rarely able to enjoy all the amenities. Each time I leave this office, I know I have had excellent professional medical care.
in NJ |
Dr. Sapadin is very knowledgeable and what I liked most about him is that he was very thorough. He took his time to rule out certain skin conditions and narrowed it down to what I actually have. He prescribed the correct medicine and I was on my way to recovery. After 2 weeks of the treatment, he asked me to come in to ensure the medication is working and if a small biopsy was necessary if it was not working. Dr. Sapadin is very nice and wants to really help you and will spend time with you.
in Fairview, NJ |
Dr. Sapadin was a thorough and understanding professional. He had answers for all my questions and has always provided me and my family with the upmost respect and courtesy. His staff is on point and his office is a calm and soothing atmosphere. It?s a good feeling to know where to find excellent health care just minutes away from my home!
Have you seen Dr. Allen Sapadin, MD?
Are you Dr. Sapadin?

Visit Dr. Sapadin

Dr. Sapadin accepts 12 insurance carriers
    Aetna PPO
  • Amerihealth
    Amerihealth HMO
    Amerihealth PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health