Dr. Allen Orehek, MD

Pediatrics | Male

231 Belmont Tpke Waymart, PA 18472 Get Directions
Dr. Allen Orehek, MD

Dr. Allen Orehek, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Waymart, PA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Orehek is affiliated with Regional Hospital of Scranton, Wayne Memorial Hospital, Moses Taylor Hospital, Wilkes - Barre General Hospital and Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Orehek's Experience

See how Dr. Orehek's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Orehek

Dr. Orehek accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Orehek has admitting privileges.

Dr. Orehek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Orehek to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Orehek's Performance
in Lewisburg, PA |
I was lucky to meed Dr Orehek as he was taking care of my grandmother in a skilled facility. I was very impressed with how organized all of the health related plan became. My grandmother was in the hospital for a long time and I knew nothing, yet within one week of Dr. Orehek and his office looking everything over we found out the problem was a bad heart rhythm. (Aprial fribrlation) - now she will get it treated also. My grandmother was born in India and many things here are different.
in boston, MA |
We were staying at a friends house and I got my leg "caught" on the dock, not sure what it was but I had a big cut that was deep. My friend wanted me to go to the ER but I didnt. A few days later it was getting worse and seemed to be infected. I called for an appointment and got right in. The doctor got me fixed up with dressing changes and cleaned the cut. I was afraid it was going to hurt but he did such a good job and I was happy.
in Westcolang,PA |
The doctor makes house calls to my uncle who can not leave his house after getting into a farming accident. My uncle is only able to stay at the house because the doctor and his nurses help out with some quipment and medications for his bad heart. I do appreciate this very much. I know he doesn't have many years left but soon he may be moving around better. Going to the office is a drive, but they do take good care of both of us.
Clarks Summit, PA |
The office is very helpful. They always seem to know what to do when I have to get things approved by my insurance. My insurance is such a pain and they always work with me - very understanding office and they always help with appointments that fit in my work schedule. def love them!
in Carbondale, PA |
This is the best Doctor I have seen in 10 years. He listens to you and most of all, hears you. He took time with me. I highly recommend him.
Jermyn, PA |
Very rude office staff.
Have you seen Dr. Allen Orehek, MD?
Are you Dr. Orehek?

Compare Dr. Orehek

Dr. Orehek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Orehek has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Orehek's Board Certifications

Dr. Orehek does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Orehek and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

JEFFERSON MED COLL-THOS JEFFERSON UNIV

Graduated in 1995

Pennstate Geisinger Health Sys

Dr. Orehek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Orehek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Orehek does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Orehek and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.