Dr. Allen Morgan, MD

Dr. Allen Morgan, MD

Fertility Medicine  |
Dr. Allen Morgan, MD is a fertility medicine doctor who practices in Lakewood, NJ. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Read his story

475 Highway 70 Ste 201

Lakewood, NJ 08701

• ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Morgan

Dr. Morgan's Experience

Dr. Morgan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Fertility Medicine

Dr. Morgan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Morgan "Dr. Allen Morgan focuses his practice completely on infertility. He is a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility (REI) specialist, which is a subspecialty of OB-GYN and has been practicing in New Jersey since 1993. He is Board Certified in both of these areas. In 1996, Dr Morgan opened the first In Vitro Fertilization laboratory (IVF) in Brick, NJ (now in Lakewood) and this lab has been certified for 20 years by several regulatory agencies; the FDA, College of American Pathology, and Joint Commission. Over the years Dr. Morgan has helped bring into the world over 3000 babies through some form of assisted reproductive technology (ART) in New Jersey. Additionally, he has been an educator to young resident doctors doing their 4 years of training to be an Obstetrician/Gynecologist both at Jersey Shore University Medical Center (now Hackensack Meridian Medical Center) in Neptune, New Jersey and also at Monmouth Medical Center (now RWJ Barnabas) in Long Branch. He specifically teaches those doctors surgical expertise in laser laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery for endometriosis, fibroids (myomas), fallopian tube problems, tubal reversals, and pelvic adhesions (scarring) which causes infertility. He also does robotic surgery using the DaVinci system. Since 1994, he has trained more than 100 OB-GYN residents in surgery and in reproductive endocrinology. Dr Morgan received his undergraduate degree in history/pre-med from Columbia University and went to medical school at Far Eastern University in the Manila while also serving in the US Army there as a medical researcher with NAMRU (Navy Army Medical Research Unit- Manila). He was honorably discharged after 14 years in the US Army Reserve. After four years of medical school, Dr. Morgan completed an additional four year OB-GYN residency program at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. To further his education in reproductive medicine he completed a rigorous fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Kentucky, Lexington. A total of 10 years of schooling was completed post-undergraduate school for Dr. Allen Morgan to gain the expertise and knowledge he has today. Dr. Morgan is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and gets re-certified yearly. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), and a member of The Society for Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). Dr Morgan is well known for his "concierge" treatment style versus "big medicine" found at other fertility clinics. His clinical approach to employ minimal stimulation wherever possible has given him a great reputation as a solo fertility specialist producing outstanding IVF success rates. Dr. Morgan encourages all of his patients to pursue treatment options that they are the most comfortable with in addition to giving them the best chances at a successful pregnancy. What makes Dr. Morgan different than other fertility doctors is that he keeps his practice highly personalized and he is the only doctor you work with throughout your journey. We get great feedback from our patients and we find that this personalized treatment has our patients feeling comfortable from the second they start this process to when they leave with a successful pregnancy. Although it's bittersweet for us to part ways with our patients when they get pregnant, they send us pictures as their children get older and it's a great way for us to stay in touch with the families we've helped."

This content was provided by Dr. Morgan "I have been in reproductive medicine for over 20 years. I teach at several hospitals in New Jersey and I am usually the doctor other doctors send challenging cases to. Your doctor may want to send you to me for evaluation or a procedure. You might see me if you have been trying to get pregnant or if you have irregular periods, fibroids, endometriosis, or simply want to freeze your eggs for later in life."

• Fertility Medicine

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopy
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons
  • Long Island Jewish Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • University Ky College Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Morgan has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Morgan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morgan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morgan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morgan to family and friends
Dr. Morgan's Performance
Union, NJ |
I did not have a good experience here. Firstly, I felt that this doctor was pushing the most expensive and invasive procedure right away without completing blood work or all of the testing. However, the most incompetent action happened in the billing department. I was given completely FALSE information about my insurance coverage. Thank God I double-checked with the insurance company. I was told by Morgan that I had a massive deductible and co-insurance - neither are true. Would NOT recommend.
in Lakewood, NJ |
After 8 years of trying to conceive, Dr. Morgan was able to diagnose our problem right Away. We were pregnant after our third iui cycle! The staff here is wonderful. Answered every question and went above and beyond to make us comfortable!
in Wrightstown |
Doctor Morgan and his staff has been extremely helpful. He was able to help me achieve pregnancy in only a few months. I recommend Dr. Morgan to anyone struggling to concieve.
in Lakewood, NJ |
Excellent doctor, great experience.
in Toms River, NJ |
During my first meeting with Dr. Morgan, he was nasty toward me. He showed disbelief in my history of miscarriages and came across as annoyed while reviewing my medical history. When I came for my second appointment (I kept the appointment to learn the results of my blood work), he wasn't prepared and missed the fact that my husband's blood work results were missing from the summary. He definitively stated that everything looked great on my husband's end. I went elsewhere for treatment.
in Lakewood, NJ |
I was already pregnant when I walked in the door, but received the utmost respect. Wonderful physician who brought me through the first 8 weeks smoothly. I will be back if I need him.
Lakewood, NJ |
I enjoyed coming to Dr. Morgans office. Except for the initial meeting most of my interaction in the office was with the nurses, phlebotomists and us techs. They were all great and courteous. The wait times were minimal. The interactions with Dr. Morgan in my case were rather limited even though he reviewed all the cases. I liked the availability of the patient portal where I can look up my information without having to call the office.
Lakewood, NJ |
Dr. Morgan and his staff were very compassionate and professional throughout the entire process of trying to conceive a baby which in itself is very stressful. All our questions and concerns were always addressed and all procedures were explained thoroughly. The nursing staff was very supportive and always provided encouragement. We would highly recommend Dr. Morgan and his amazing staff to others.
Lakewood, NJ |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Morgan and his staff. Everyone was so kind, patient, and knowledgeable.
Lakewood, NJ |
Dr. Morgan and staff are wonderful! Although infertility is never an easy road, the staffs support and smiling faces made the process easier cope with! Highly recommend !
in Robbinsville, NJ |
Dr Morgan's was the second ivf office I went to to seek assistance with pregnancy. Unlike the first place, I didn't feel like just another statistic, nor did I feel like it was just a revolving door. I travel 45 min to come to the office and absolutely feel that its worth it. The staff at Dr Morgan's is amazing and I've been very happy with the attentiveness I've received.
in Toms river |
Howell, NJ |
The staff at Dr Morgans office are the most professional, patient, and understanding group of people that I have ever encountered. From the first day, Dr Morgan and his team walked me through the process and I was fortunate to get pregnant after 1 month of treatment. I cannot thank this group of professionals enough and highly recommend this practice to anyone trying to conceive.
Lakewood, NJ |
Thank you so much Dr. Morgan. We had a very pleasant experience. Although there was a lot of new unfamiliar information, you and your staff explained everything clearly. Wishing you luck in all that you do. China friedman
Lakewood, NJ |
This is our second pregnancy through Dr.morgan. The staff is amazing
in Old Bridge, NJ |
We are so happy, we were able to conceive in our 2nd cycle. Dr. Morgan and his team showed great care and support. We are grateful for making our life beautiful.
Lakewood, NJ |
Dr. Morgan has been treating my husband and I for just over a year. I had a cyst he removed and while I tried more natural ways to conceive (which is what took longer) ultimately we got pregnant on our first IVF with a single embryo transfer. The staff was very professional and helpful with any questions throughout the process.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Morgan is a wonderful doctor and a down to earth human being. My experience during this time has been so seamless. Whenever I had any issues or concerns, all it took to calm my nerves was a phone call. (Even if it was just to clarify the instructions) ?? Dr. Morgan's entire staff is extremely efficient in all they do. I would definitely recommend Dr. Morgan to anyone in need of a good fertility doctor.
in Lakewood, NJ |
Dr Morgan and his staff were amazing; they are all very loving and friendly. They also understand your personal needs. They made this difficult journey a lot easier for me and my family.
Lakewood, NJ |
Dr Morgan was thorough and easy to work with. He and his staff explained our options and each step along the way. They were also available whenever I needed them.
in Lakewood, NJ |
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Morgan and his wonderful staff. He was attentive, listened to all of my concerns, and always made me feel at ease when anxiety was getting the best of me. I would definitely recommend Dr. Morgan to family and friends.
Lakewood, NJ |
Dr Morgan and his staff were super attentive and amazing. Everyone made the experience as pleasant as possible and kept me in the loop at all times. And with the highest expertise- it worked! Thank you !
Lakewood, NJ |
My husband and I have been working with doctor Morgan and his staff for years. He is a professional, knowledgeable , and helped us achieve our first pregnancy. Dr Morgan also performed various surgeries for us and always good at making sure we understood the procedures we underwent. The nursing staff and office staff are wonderful to deal with, we would definitely recommend Dr Morgan and team.
in Ocean, NJ |
Dr. Morgan and all of the staff are so amazing. From start to finish they have made our whole experience as painless and comforting as possible. All appointments were timely, all questions were answered within extremely short periods of time, and everyone was so welcoming and sensitive to my needs. I would recommend Morgan Fertility to anyone in need of fertility care.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Everyone was always friendly and helpful. I never had to wait and making appointments that worked with my schedule was never a problem. While I'm happy I won't be back, I will miss the ease involved with being here!.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Dr. Morgan and his team are amazing!!!! They always stayed so positive for me. I don't think I could have done this without Kelly and Jen. They worked so hard to keep me informed ever step of the way. Between dealing with my insurance company and getting me the prescriptions I needed on time. They made this challenging time seem achievable and now I am 9 weeks pregnant and I owe it all to Dr. Morgan and his amazing team! I highly recommend Dr. Morgan!!
in Cape May, NJ |
Dr. Morgan is a very good doctor. We conceived on our first try! I highly recommend him and his staff is wonderful! Me and my husband thanks him for helping us make our miracle!
Lakewood, NJ |
This office is wonderful! They understand your needs and are very compassionate towards those needs. Dr. Morgan is willing to answer any question you have and is very good at what he does.
in Lakewood, NJ |
Dr.Morgan and staff were amazing throughout the entire process. They kept us informed during each step. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
in Lakewood, NJ |
Excellent Doctor, addressed all our concerns and answered all questions. His entire staff was amazing and supportive!
in Sayreville, NJ |
Dr. Morgan and his staff are absolutely the most caring and compassionate group of people I have ever encountered. They understand the stress of infertility, and make the whole process as easy as possible. From the day that we had our initial consultation, Dr. Morgan was ready to put a treatment plan into action. Even with all the highs and lows infertility treatment brings, his staff was always ready to keep the action plan moving. I am very thankful to have found such a wonderful group.
I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Morgan and his team. After coming into his office with fear of the unknown, Dr. Morgan and his team QUICKLY put my husband and I at ease. We opted to go through the IVF process. Dr. Morgan thoroughly explained what to expect and the entire process. With a process that could become overwhelming, we were given step-by-step instructions weekly to ensure accuracy and clarity. Thank Dr. Morgan and staff! We are 8 weeks pregnant and we are forever grateful!
Lakewood, NJ |
I cannot say enough GREAT things about Dr. Morgan and his staff! Everyone is so kind and helpful!
Lakewood, NJ |
The staff and service at Dr. Morgan is incomparable to other offices. They have flexible hours, are always readily available to answer questions, and you never wait long in the office.
Lakewood, NJ |
Dr Morgan helped us try to figure out why I lost so many pregnancies and in the end I had a healthy beautiful baby, now pregnant with our second I went back to Dr Morgan because I feel he has great knowledge and trust his expertise and felt at ease in his care to be closely moniterrd. I would defiantly go back to his office in the future. He also has a great staff!
in Lakewood, NJ |
Dr. Morgan and his staff were incredible! They are extremely professional and make you feel right at home. If wasn't for Dr Morgan and his staff my husband and I may not have ever conceived! I definitely recommend Dr Morgan to anyone who is having trouble conceiving.
in Lakewood, NJ |
Everyone in the office goes above and beyond!
in Lakewood, NJ |
I had a wonderful experience with both Dr. Morgan and the staff at his office. They are compassionate and friendly. I always felt like every step of the process was fully explained and any questions or concerns i had were addressed professionally. I would highly recommend that anyone starting their journey should start here !!
in Lakewood, NJ |
I had the most amazing experience with this office. The staff is king and caring as well as knowledgeable and experienced. I would highly reccomend Dr Morgan and his staff to everyone.
Lakewood, NJ |
I came in with very little hope after 3failed iui. the staff made everything a calming and reosuring enviorment. They were with me every step of way and helped me save money and go through thecorrect. Path to have my dream true I am now 8 weeks never thinking this would happen. This place felt like family and made this emotional long prosses so much easier. Don't have all the words to describe how blessed I feel.
Lakewood, NJ |
Dr. Morgan and his staff were so helpful and informative. They were supportive and made sure I understood everything that was going on with our fertility treatments. This can be a very overwhelming process, but Dr. Morgan and his staff made us very comfortable. There was always someone there to answer any questions we had. We are now expecting twins and couldn't be happier. Thank you so much to Dr. Morgan and all the ladies at the offices!!
in Jackson, NJ |
From the moment I walked into Dr. Morgans office, I was treated so well. Every team member is professional and has such compassion. Every step of each process was explained to me so clearly. My experience there was wonderful. Am happy to say that I am a success and am pregnant. I highly recommend Dr. Morgan and his staff anyone who struggling become pregnant.
in Freehold nj |
Love and caring very professional. Whole team is great and hard working.hats off the team.Dr.morgan is exceptionally professional very well experienced.Highly recommended doctor.Thank you all of them.
Fantastic !
in Lakewood, NJ |
Amazing staff made me feel so comfortable every visit. I am not the easiest patient but they made it wonderful....highly recommended. . Successful results in 2 months
in Lakewood, NJ |
Dr Morgan is amazing and extremely knowledgeable. The staff were so warm and caring. They were always there for us. Thank you so much
in Tinton Falls, NJ |
Dr Morgan is such an excellent and compassionate physician. There is no fertility specialist that I would recommend more. The staff, Kelly, Diana, Jennifer and Nancy are spectacular as well. I am so grateful to all of them. I am expecting my first little miracle in April!!!
in Lakewood, NJ |
We started coming here in April 2016 and every visit was thoroughly assessed. They made us understand about PCOS and also gave us hope that it is possible to get pregnant with the condition. I am very happy with the personal attention that all staff gave us. With their help I am already pregnant and ready to go forward.
in Leonardo nj |
Dr Morgan was extremely knoweleable but also very compasiante He helped us understand everything that we went through
in Lakewood, NJ |
I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Morgan and his incredible staff! From their help, my husband and I now have our beautiful son and a healthy baby on the way. They are kind, understanding and compassionate there and I cannot recommend them enough. They truly become like a second family during this difficult time in your life. They are the best!
Have you seen Dr. Allen Morgan, MD?
Are you Dr. Morgan?

Visit Dr. Morgan

Evening
Dr. Morgan accepts 24 insurance carriers
  • ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
    Advantage Health Solutions
  • EmblemHealth
    GHI EPO
    GHI HMO
    GHI PPO
    Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP)
  • Guardian