Dr. Allen Morgan, MD

Fertility Medicine | Male

Dr. Allen Morgan, MD
Dr. Allen Morgan focuses his practice completely on infertility. He is a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility (REI) specialist, which is a subspecialty of OB-GYN and has been practicing in New Jersey since 1993. He is Board Certified in both of these areas. In 1996, Dr Morgan opened the first In Vitro Fertilization laboratory (IVF) in Brick, NJ (now in Lakewood) and this lab has been certified for 20 years by several regulatory agencies; the FDA, College of American Pathology, and Joint Commission. Over the years Dr. Morgan has helped bring into the world over 3000 babies through some form of assisted reproductive technology (ART) in New Jersey. Additionally, he has been an educator to young resident doctors doing their 4 years of training to be an Obstetrician/Gynecologist both at Jersey Shore University Medical Center (now Hackensack Meridian Medical Center) in Neptune, New Jersey and also at Monmouth Medical Center (now RWJ Barnabas) in Long Branch. He specifically teaches those doctors surgical expertise in laser laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery for endometriosis, fibroids (myomas), fallopian tube problems, tubal reversals, and pelvic adhesions (scarring) which causes infertility. He also does robotic surgery using the DaVinci system. Since 1994, he has trained more than 100 OB-GYN residents in surgery and in reproductive endocrinology. Dr Morgan received his undergraduate degree in history/pre-med from Columbia University and went to medical school at Far Eastern University in the Manila while also serving in the US Army there as a medical researcher with NAMRU (Navy Army Medical Research Unit- Manila). He was honorably discharged after 14 years in the US Army Reserve. After four years of medical school, Dr. Morgan completed an additional four year OB-GYN residency program at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. To further his education in reproductive medicine he completed a rigorous fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Kentucky, Lexington. A total of 10 years of schooling was completed post-undergraduate school for Dr. Allen Morgan to gain the expertise and knowledge he has today. Dr. Morgan is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and gets re-certified yearly. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), and a member of The Society for Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). Dr Morgan is well known for his "concierge" treatment style versus "big medicine" found at other fertility clinics. His clinical approach to employ minimal stimulation wherever possible has given him a great reputation as a solo fertility specialist producing outstanding IVF success rates. Dr. Morgan encourages all of his patients to pursue treatment options that they are the most comfortable with in addition to giving them the best chances at a successful pregnancy. What makes Dr. Morgan different than other fertility doctors is that he keeps his practice highly personalized and he is the only doctor you work with throughout your journey. We get great feedback from our patients and we find that this personalized treatment has our patients feeling comfortable from the second they start this process to when they leave with a successful pregnancy. Although it's bittersweet for us to part ways with our patients when they get pregnant, they send us pictures as their children get older and it's a great way for us to stay in touch with the families we've helped.

Dr. Morgan's Care Philosophy

I have been in reproductive medicine for over 20 years. I teach at several hospitals in New Jersey and I am usually the doctor other doctors send challenging cases to. Your doctor may want to send you to me for evaluation or a procedure. You might see me if you have been trying to get pregnant or if you have irregular periods, fibroids, endometriosis, or simply want to freeze your eggs for later in life.

Dr. Morgan's Experience

See how Dr. Morgan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Morgan

Dr. Morgan accepts 24 insurance carriers

Dr. Morgan is now accepting new patients
Morgan Fertility & Reproductive Medicine-ShoreIVF475 Highway 70 Ste 201
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Evening
(732) 363-4777Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 7 hospitals where Dr. Morgan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Morgan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morgan to family and friends
Dr. Morgan's Performance
Lakewood, NJ |
This is our second pregnancy through Dr.morgan. The staff is amazing
in Old Bridge, NJ |
We are so happy, we were able to conceive in our 2nd cycle. Dr. Morgan and his team showed great care and support. We are grateful for making our life beautiful.
Lakewood, NJ |
Dr. Morgan has been treating my husband and I for just over a year. I had a cyst he removed and while I tried more natural ways to conceive (which is what took longer) ultimately we got pregnant on our first IVF with a single embryo transfer. The staff was very professional and helpful with any questions throughout the process.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Morgan is a wonderful doctor and a down to earth human being. My experience during this time has been so seamless. Whenever I had any issues or concerns, all it took to calm my nerves was a phone call. (Even if it was just to clarify the instructions) ?? Dr. Morgan's entire staff is extremely efficient in all they do. I would definitely recommend Dr. Morgan to anyone in need of a good fertility doctor.
in Lakewood, NJ |
Dr Morgan and his staff were amazing; they are all very loving and friendly. They also understand your personal needs. They made this difficult journey a lot easier for me and my family.
Lakewood, NJ |
Dr Morgan was thorough and easy to work with. He and his staff explained our options and each step along the way. They were also available whenever I needed them.
in Lakewood, NJ |
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Morgan and his wonderful staff. He was attentive, listened to all of my concerns, and always made me feel at ease when anxiety was getting the best of me. I would definitely recommend Dr. Morgan to family and friends.
Lakewood, NJ |
Dr Morgan and his staff were super attentive and amazing. Everyone made the experience as pleasant as possible and kept me in the loop at all times. And with the highest expertise- it worked! Thank you !
Lakewood, NJ |
My husband and I have been working with doctor Morgan and his staff for years. He is a professional, knowledgeable , and helped us achieve our first pregnancy. Dr Morgan also performed various surgeries for us and always good at making sure we understood the procedures we underwent. The nursing staff and office staff are wonderful to deal with, we would definitely recommend Dr Morgan and team.
in Ocean, NJ |
Dr. Morgan and all of the staff are so amazing. From start to finish they have made our whole experience as painless and comforting as possible. All appointments were timely, all questions were answered within extremely short periods of time, and everyone was so welcoming and sensitive to my needs. I would recommend Morgan Fertility to anyone in need of fertility care.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Everyone was always friendly and helpful. I never had to wait and making appointments that worked with my schedule was never a problem. While I'm happy I won't be back, I will miss the ease involved with being here!.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Dr. Morgan and his team are amazing!!!! They always stayed so positive for me. I don't think I could have done this without Kelly and Jen. They worked so hard to keep me informed ever step of the way. Between dealing with my insurance company and getting me the prescriptions I needed on time. They made this challenging time seem achievable and now I am 9 weeks pregnant and I owe it all to Dr. Morgan and his amazing team! I highly recommend Dr. Morgan!!
in Cape May, NJ |
Dr. Morgan is a very good doctor. We conceived on our first try! I highly recommend him and his staff is wonderful! Me and my husband thanks him for helping us make our miracle!
Lakewood, NJ |
This office is wonderful! They understand your needs and are very compassionate towards those needs. Dr. Morgan is willing to answer any question you have and is very good at what he does.
in Lakewood, NJ |
Dr.Morgan and staff were amazing throughout the entire process. They kept us informed during each step. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
in Lakewood, NJ |
Excellent Doctor, addressed all our concerns and answered all questions. His entire staff was amazing and supportive!
in Sayreville, NJ |
Dr. Morgan and his staff are absolutely the most caring and compassionate group of people I have ever encountered. They understand the stress of infertility, and make the whole process as easy as possible. From the day that we had our initial consultation, Dr. Morgan was ready to put a treatment plan into action. Even with all the highs and lows infertility treatment brings, his staff was always ready to keep the action plan moving. I am very thankful to have found such a wonderful group.
I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Morgan and his team. After coming into his office with fear of the unknown, Dr. Morgan and his team QUICKLY put my husband and I at ease. We opted to go through the IVF process. Dr. Morgan thoroughly explained what to expect and the entire process. With a process that could become overwhelming, we were given step-by-step instructions weekly to ensure accuracy and clarity. Thank Dr. Morgan and staff! We are 8 weeks pregnant and we are forever grateful!
Lakewood, NJ |
I cannot say enough GREAT things about Dr. Morgan and his staff! Everyone is so kind and helpful!
Lakewood, NJ |
The staff and service at Dr. Morgan is incomparable to other offices. They have flexible hours, are always readily available to answer questions, and you never wait long in the office.
Lakewood, NJ |
Dr Morgan helped us try to figure out why I lost so many pregnancies and in the end I had a healthy beautiful baby, now pregnant with our second I went back to Dr Morgan because I feel he has great knowledge and trust his expertise and felt at ease in his care to be closely moniterrd. I would defiantly go back to his office in the future. He also has a great staff!
in Lakewood, NJ |
Dr. Morgan and his staff were incredible! They are extremely professional and make you feel right at home. If wasn't for Dr Morgan and his staff my husband and I may not have ever conceived! I definitely recommend Dr Morgan to anyone who is having trouble conceiving.
in Lakewood, NJ |
Everyone in the office goes above and beyond!
in Lakewood, NJ |
I had a wonderful experience with both Dr. Morgan and the staff at his office. They are compassionate and friendly. I always felt like every step of the process was fully explained and any questions or concerns i had were addressed professionally. I would highly recommend that anyone starting their journey should start here !!
in Lakewood, NJ |
I had the most amazing experience with this office. The staff is king and caring as well as knowledgeable and experienced. I would highly reccomend Dr Morgan and his staff to everyone.
Lakewood, NJ |
I came in with very little hope after 3failed iui. the staff made everything a calming and reosuring enviorment. They were with me every step of way and helped me save money and go through thecorrect. Path to have my dream true I am now 8 weeks never thinking this would happen. This place felt like family and made this emotional long prosses so much easier. Don't have all the words to describe how blessed I feel.
Lakewood, NJ |
Dr. Morgan and his staff were so helpful and informative. They were supportive and made sure I understood everything that was going on with our fertility treatments. This can be a very overwhelming process, but Dr. Morgan and his staff made us very comfortable. There was always someone there to answer any questions we had. We are now expecting twins and couldn't be happier. Thank you so much to Dr. Morgan and all the ladies at the offices!!
in Jackson, NJ |
From the moment I walked into Dr. Morgans office, I was treated so well. Every team member is professional and has such compassion. Every step of each process was explained to me so clearly. My experience there was wonderful. Am happy to say that I am a success and am pregnant. I highly recommend Dr. Morgan and his staff anyone who struggling become pregnant.
in Freehold nj |
Love and caring very professional. Whole team is great and hard working.hats off the team.Dr.morgan is exceptionally professional very well experienced.Highly recommended doctor.Thank you all of them.
Fantastic !
in Lakewood, NJ |
Amazing staff made me feel so comfortable every visit. I am not the easiest patient but they made it wonderful....highly recommended. . Successful results in 2 months
in Lakewood, NJ |
Dr Morgan is amazing and extremely knowledgeable. The staff were so warm and caring. They were always there for us. Thank you so much
in Tinton Falls, NJ |
Dr Morgan is such an excellent and compassionate physician. There is no fertility specialist that I would recommend more. The staff, Kelly, Diana, Jennifer and Nancy are spectacular as well. I am so grateful to all of them. I am expecting my first little miracle in April!!!
in Lakewood, NJ |
We started coming here in April 2016 and every visit was thoroughly assessed. They made us understand about PCOS and also gave us hope that it is possible to get pregnant with the condition. I am very happy with the personal attention that all staff gave us. With their help I am already pregnant and ready to go forward.
in Leonardo nj |
Dr Morgan was extremely knoweleable but also very compasiante He helped us understand everything that we went through
in Lakewood, NJ |
I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Morgan and his incredible staff! From their help, my husband and I now have our beautiful son and a healthy baby on the way. They are kind, understanding and compassionate there and I cannot recommend them enough. They truly become like a second family during this difficult time in your life. They are the best!
Lakewood, NJ |
The entire office staff made the experience great. They really made my husband and I comfortable even though this is a tough process to go through. We would definitely recommend anyone in need come to Dr. Morgan!
in Brick, NJ |
Great support staff. Readily guides you through the process.
in Lakewood, NJ |
Dr Morgan and his staff were an absolute pleasure to work with during this tough time. Dr Morgan had a clear plan of action and explained everything cclearly. His staff were a true highlight of this whole. Experience. They were calming, patient, and rreassuring. I worked mainly with Jen and Kelly; who always made sure to answer my questions... They were amazing!!!
in Lakewood, NJ |
Nursing staff was excellent.
in Lakewood, NJ |
We had a great experience here ! We found the staff extremely helpful, supportive and informative .
in Lakewood, NJ |
I am being released today with my second pregnancy. I owe everything to this office and staff. I have a crazy 14 month old and another on the way thanks to them. They work with you closely to ensure you get pregnant. I have pcos and still had 2 successful pregnancies. Would highly recommend this office and have to my friends and family.
Lakewood, NJ |
Dr Morgan is extremely knowledgeable and really gave ne the best care. His medical team really cared and made me feel very comfortable And taken care of.
in Lakewood, NJ |
The Dr and staff have been really caring and understanding of my situtsion.
in Bayville, NJ |
At first, the whole process freaked me out and my hormones were out of whack so I was skeptical of course. The staff here was very supportive and reassuring that all would go well and it really helped to keep me calm and positive. Although the process was long and scary at times, I felt comfortable that I was in good hands here and the end results were way worth it! Thank you all for getting me through this, I am forever grateful for your kindness!
in Lakewood, NJ |
Very kind staff and great doctor
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Dr. Morgan and his employees were wonderful! Very professional and knowledgeable! Will defenately reccomend Dr. Morgan to a friend!
in Howell, NJ |
All of took the staff were very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. It can be a complicated and emotional process but there is no where better to go through such an experience.
Lakewood, NJ |
Dr. Morgan and his staff are extremely professional and caring. The help guide you through the hard times and the good times. I highly recommend this practice to anyone who is looking to expand their family.
in Lakewood, NJ |
Dr.Morgan and his staff are professional, and couldn't have made me feel more comfortable while going through a very difficult, and trying time. I can't thank him and his staff enough.
Have you seen Dr. Allen Morgan, MD?
Are you Dr. Morgan?

Compare Dr. Morgan

Dr. Morgan says...

Dr. Allen Morgan focuses his practice completely on  infertility. He is a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility (REI) specialist, which is a subspecialty of OB-GYN and has been practicing in New Jersey since 1993. He is Board Certified in both of these areas.

In 1996, Dr Morgan opened the first In Vitro Fertilization laboratory (IVF) in Brick, NJ (now in Lakewood) and this lab has been certified for 20 years by several regulatory agencies; the FDA, College of American Pathology, and Joint Commission.

Over the years Dr. Morgan has helped bring into the world over 3000 babies through some form of assisted reproductive technology (ART) in New Jersey.

Dr. Morgan's Care Philosophy

Dr. Morgan says...

I specialize in helping people become parents. If you have been trying to become pregnant without success for more than 6-12 months, call my office to see whether a consultation would be appropriate.

I offer both male and female fertility testing.

I also help women who aren't actively trying to conceive with reproductive issues such as PCOS, fibroids, polyps and reproductive endocrinology issues.

I am also a laparoscopic and robotic surgery expert.

Dr. Morgan says...

• In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
  • Intrauterine Insemination (IUI or Artificial Insemination)
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Timed Relations
  • Egg Freezing
  • Embryo Freezing
  • Egg Donor, Gestational Carrier (3rd Party Reproduction)
  • Fibroid, Polyp, Myomectomy (Surgery)
  • Irregular Periods
  • Endometriosis
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)

Dr. Morgan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Fertility Medicine
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Morgan has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Morgan's Board Certifications

Completed in 1993

Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons

Graduated in 1982

• French

Dr. Morgan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morgan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Fertility Medicine

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopy
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal