Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Male
Dr. Allen Ho, MD
Dr. Allen Ho, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Ho is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.

Cedars-Sinai Medical Center

8635 W 3rd St Ste 590W

Los Angeles, CA 90048

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Ho

Dr. Ho's Experience

Dr. Ho's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Pharyngeal Cancer
  • Salivary Gland Cancer
  • Supraglottic Laryngeal Cancer
  • Throat Cancer
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer

• Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • TransOral Robotic Surgery (TORS)
  • Transoral Laser Microsurgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• Harvard University
  • Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • National Institutes Of Health, National Cancer Institute
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Ho has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Ho does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ho and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ho's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ho to family and friends
Dr. Ho's Performance
in Camarillo, CA |
What a blessing to find a competent, caring, compassionate professional when you need it most. Dr Ho and his team were patient and kind in answering all my pre/post surgery questions. I couldn't have asked for a more skilled surgeon and I am pleased with the results and looking forward to a full recovery. The post operative care I received by Dr. Ho and his partner Dr.St. Clair was above and beyond the norm, and the empathetic demeanor demonstrated by both doctors was always appreciated.
Carlstadt, NJ |
My endocrinologist referred me to Dr. Ho. After the 1st visit, I even did not seek a second opinion. I knew he would be my surgeon. He explained the surgery and what I should expect. I had my surgery two weeks ago and I very happy. Even the scar looks fine. I highly recommend him and I thank my endocrinologist for referring me to him.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Ho did a masterful job on a complex surgery that I needed. He and his team were very available and attentive to my questions and needs both before and after surgery. His skill set and bedside manner are outstanding. I highly recommend him.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Excellent surgeon. He is careful and thoughtful. I felt consulted and included at every turn.
in Valley Village, Ca |
Dr. Ho performed 2 Thyroid surgeries within a month on me. I had a great experience, there was minimal discomfort and hardly any pain. Dr. Ho care so much about the patient and does everything to ease the process, make me feel comfortable, care about scarring and the look after surgery. He has blessed hands and a kind heart. He saved me from terrible disease, for that I am grateful. I would highly recommend him to family and friends. Dr. Appointment were not rushed and very helpful.
Manhattan Beach, CA |
Doctor Ho & his team were kind, professional, prepared ahead for my appointment, empathetic, able to explain ideas/next steps clearly. I highly recommend Dr. Ho and the Cedars-Sinai ENT Group
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Ho performed a parathyroidectomy on me. He has a great bedside manner, was incredibly informative, ensured that I had the best personal care and performed a flawless surgery. Would definitely recommend him to anyone who has ENT surgical and other needs.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr. Allen Ho is one of the finest physicians I have ever had the great luck of being treated by. His thoughtful analysis, his brilliant surgical technique (this from other surgeons -- friends -- who knew what had happened to me in the previous surgery and who saw how I emerged from this surgery) and his bedside manner -- 11 on a scale of 10.
in Santa Monica, CA |
I would definitely refer friends and family and colleagues to Dr Allen S. Ho. He is kind and compassionate and an excellent surgeon. I have an excellent resullt within 10 days, I am healing perfectly. My blood parathyroid hormone level and Calcium are back to normal. My incision is closing without infection or redness. Found Health Loop information reassuring. He gave me a report with my information for my records and to my other MDs His office was able to call in prescriptions to my pharmacy
in calabasas, ca |
I was referred to Dr. Ho for Parathyroid surgery and my husband saw him for throat cancer as well. He is a very personable and compassionate doctor. The time he spent with us was amazing. My surgery was literally pain free and my incision on my neck looks great and it's only been two weeks.
in Redondo Beach, CA |
I can not say enough great things about Dr. Ho and his staff. His pre-surgical, surgical and post surgical expertise were far above my expectations. I did a lot of research into my thyroid condition and Dr. Ho added to my understanding of treatment option benefits and risks. He was honest, caring, straight forward and took ownership of my problem. He even phoned on Christmas eve to share the results of my pathology report as he knew I was nervous. Best Christmas present I ever received.
in Venice,, CA |
Dr. Ho is a fantastic Surgeon who truly cares about his patients. Everything I was told about my thyroid surgery prior to the operation was absolutely true and he even exceeded my expectation as my incision was smaller than anticipated. He himself checked up on me after surgery which is rare considering the high volume of patients in his office. Surprisingly he made this thyroid surgery a pleasant experience considering I dreaded procedure initially for over 2 years.
Great bedside manner. Listened to my story when others would not, and I think that made a huge difference. Highly recommend
Have you seen Dr. Allen Ho, MD?
Are you Dr. Ho?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center

Visit Dr. Ho