Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Allen Gabriel, MD
Dr. Allen Gabriel, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Vancouver, WA. He is 44 years old. Dr. Gabriel is affiliated with Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center.

PeaceHealth Plastic Surgery

• Molina Healthcare
  • PacificSource

Learn about Dr. Gabriel

Dr. Gabriel's Experience

Dr. Gabriel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine

• Humanism in Medicine Honor Society, 2005

• Armenian
  • German
  • Persian

Dr. Gabriel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gabriel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gabriel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gabriel to family and friends
Dr. Gabriel's Performance
in Vancouver, WA |
Hello.I had my breast augmentation with Dr.Gabriel 6 month ago and i am so happy with everything.He is amazing doctor,he will help you with choice and recommendations.He is very knowledgeable,i felt like i am in good hands,and my intuition was right.I went to see other 2 doctors and i am glad i did made choice on Dr.Gabriel.I do recommend him for breast augmentation.As i read alots reviews on different sites ,he is really good in all his opinions not just breast augmentation or reconstructions.
in Vancouver, WA |
There is no better doctor in this specialty than Dr. Gabriel!
in Vancouver, WA |
I searched and searched for the right doctor and Dr. Gabriel was definitely the right one! He is so caring and kind not mention so skilled. I am a bigger girl and lost 85lbs after weight loss surgery. I knew I wanted to get a tummy tuck but so scared. Dr. Gabriel and his staff make you feel so comfortable being scared turned to excitement. I had to wait 5 months to get in for my surgery but it was well worth the wait. I has very minimal pain after surgery and was up and going the next day.
Beaverton, OR |
Dr. Gabriel is the best! I am so happy with the results of my breast augmentation. From my initial consultation to my post operative check ups, the experience has been the best possible. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Gabriel and his staff!
in Longview, WA |
Dt. Gabriel is one of a kind. He is caring and very professional. When I first meet him I was a bit unease but after meeting with him I was very comfortable with myself and was very informed. His office staff are very friendly and well prepared. Dr. Gabriel explains exactly what he was going to do as well as demonstrated. Wow, I can go on and on, but most importantly, I am very grateful to have such a Dr. and team of staff. I highly recommend Dr. Allen Gabriel to my family and friends.
in Vancouver, WA |
Dr. Gabriel is an absolutely amazing doctor who is extremely caring and competent. He has developed a strong team to care for patients, listens and explains well, is on the forefront of research to provide the best care with minimal pain, is extraordinarily caring, allowing me to pray over him and founding the Pink Lemonade Project. After having a double mastectomy, I was relieved and thankful to be able to trust him so completely with reconstruction. I will forever thank God for him.
Vancouver, WA |
So, I have quietly watched (as a RN, MSN safety specialist) Dr Gabriel as he transitioned himself into the PeaceHealth family for several years. I have witnessed Dr Gabriel establish an amazing plastic reconstructive/surgery OR team that has surpassed my expectations of any team within surgery. It is because of Dr Gabriel, and his amazing appointed specialty OR team, that women are feeling so good about themselves today.
Beaverton, OR |
Dr. Gabriel and his entire staff are the BEST! I was quite nervous for my first appointment but was immediately put at ease. The staff is very friendly. Dr. Gabriel really takes the time to ease any concerns and answer as many questions as you would like. He is very knowledgable and relays solutions that meet your personal needs. I had breast augmentation in October 2014 and a mini tummy tuck with scar removal in November 2016. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Gabriel to everyone I know!
in Vancouver, WA |
He has been fabulous all through my cancer care. From my mastectomy and reconstruction to all the follow-up appointments. He made me feel like I was his only patient! Kind and caring. I can say enough about him and his office staff. Made this diagnosis from a negative to a positive one.
in Vancouver, WA |
Exceptional experience with Dr. Gabriel and his team. As a woman in her 40's, to have results that FAR exceeded my expectations is quite a statement. He really understood what my goals were (to still look like "ME" ) and helped me get there ?? I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude for my results!
in Woodland, WA |
Dr. Gabriel is the BEST!!! My mastectomy with reconstruction process has been so much easier having his perfection, his caring and his cutting edge knowledge and techniques!! I had my reconstruction expanders/implants "over" the pec muscle which made my healing process very, very comfortable. You can only expect excellence with Dr. Gabriel!!!! When I mention my Dr.'s name, people say "He's the BEST!" I'm very luck :)
in Vancouver, WA |
Dr. Gabriel is AMAZING! I love how he runs his office operation. He makes you feel special, does excellent work and has the best patient care instructions I've even seen and I've worked in Healthcare for 10 years! THANK YOU!
in Vancouver, WA |
I am a 50-year old female who was born with my one breast significantly larger than the other. From my teenage years to adulthood, I have always been very self-conscious of the way they looked. Shopping for bras, bathing suits or strapless tops/gowns were always a very emotional thing for me to do since nothing would ever fit properly. I found that I had to insert breast forms in my right bra just to be able to ?even things
in Vancouver, WA |
Dr. Gabriel is first class...totally engaged and listens. He made me feel very comfortable and positive going into my surgery, then has been awesome at follow up and making sure I was satisfied with the results, which I couldn't be happier with. He is always kind and courteous and positive...always. He makes you feel like you are his only patient, never rushed.
in Vancouver, WA |
I recently had surgery with Dr. Gabriel as my plastic surgeon, my experience has been nothing but excellent. From the very first consultation through the surgery and all my postoperative care I have had nothing but the utmost admiration for my physician and his staff
in Vancouver, WA |
Dr Gabriel is a very patient, talented and compassionate Dr. He went above and beyond at all times to make sure I was happy and that everything was healing correctly. I have complete trust in him!
Have you seen Dr. Allen Gabriel, MD?
Are you Dr. Gabriel?