Dr. Allen Futral III, MD

Dr. Allen Futral III, MD

Urology | Male

4181 Hospital Dr NE Ste 303 Covington, GA 30014 Get Directions

Dr. Allen Futral III, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Covington, GA. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Futral III is affiliated with Northside Hospital, Rockdale Medical Center and Piedmont Newton Hospital.

Dr. Futral III's Experience

See how Dr. Futral III's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Futral III

Dr. Futral III accepts 29 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Futral III has admitting privileges.

Dr. Futral III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Futral III to family and friends
Dr. Futral III's Performance
in Conyers, GA |
I have had a couple of appointments to see Dr. Futral over the course of about 6 years. The quality of staff service has always been excellent from registration through preliminary workups. The staff is congenial an professional. Dr. Futral is always friendly with a pleasant disposition that keeps you at ease. He listens to concerns and provides well thought out recommendations and guidance. He is not rushed in his evaluations and explains the basis for his analysis.
in Covington Ga |
Recently I needed a urologist urgently at about 4 in the morning. Although I was a new patient,I got in to see Dr Futral within hours and got much needed relief.He and his staff are great and understanding when you are in pain. I am still under their care and have every confidence in them.I highly recommend them.
Decatur, GA |
Very kind and understanding
in Conyers, GA |
I am very satisfied with Dr. Futral and his staff. He is calm and caring. He doesn't rush out He actually cares what you have to say. He staff is very friendly and personable they make you feel important.
in Lithonia, Ga |
My experience with Dr. Futral was very professional and I understood more about my issues. Very Very pleased with his staff and office.
in Conyers, GA |
Clear, precise consultation and assistance. Treated my Dad with the utmost respect...thanks and kudos to Stephanie, who stayed late on a Friday evening to assist without complaint.
in Covington, GA |
He did my bladder sling and I feel like a new women. He's very caring
in Conyers, GA |
I went to see Dr. Futral at Ga. Urology last week(09-22-16) . Dr. Futral was very knowageable and professional in his treatment for me. Dr Futral's staff was also very helpful. I will continue to se Dr. Futral on all of my urology treatments in the future. Conyers, Ga. Is very lucky to have healthcare providers like Dr. Futral and his staff.
in Conyers, GA |
Very patient orientated, takes time to explain procedure an what will happen. Answers all questions, would recommend to anyone whims considering him. Plus his nurse is excellent an makes you relaxed.
in Buckhead, GA |
Dr. Futral is amazing. I trust him implicitly.
in Covington ga |
Best urologist and staff I have ever been to
in Mcdonough, GA |
I appreciate the level of details that Dr. Futral III in my pre-op and the procedure. Very professional and informative. Thanks!
in Monticello, GA |
Professional care with concern for me.
in Conyers, GA |
I have been a Patient of Dr. Futral for many years. He is a very dedicated Doctor and has never rested until he found the root of whatever problems I had.
Conyers, GA |
Knowledgeable, which of course is one if not the most important attribute of a Dr. His advice was always sound and put me at ease.
in Douglasville, GA |
Personable, easy to discuss medical issues, does not beat around the bush with medical problems,
From the moment I was in his hands I was very confident. He was approachable and answered all my questions. I highly recommend him as a physician . He is someone I would recommend woot hour a second thought!
Monticello, GA |
Over the time that I have been a patient of Dr. Futral I have come to trust him. We always discuss any treatment he suggests and then I make my decision. I would highly trust him and recommend him as a urologist. We have developed the friendly relationship and I look forward to my annual visits.
in Conyers, GA |
My experience with Dr Futral and his staff was a real blessing. Dr Futral is a very open,friendly and highly skilled Doctor. He was not in a rush, explained everything clearly and answered every question patiently. He scheduled me for surgery the week after he had made a diagnosis.The surgery was a huge success, the followup visits were friendly, professional and he made sure I knew what was going on and what to expect. I highly recommend Dr Futral,his assistant Neil Trossevin PA and staff.
in Lithonia, GA.30058-6286 |
Dr.Futral sat down and explained my condition and took time to make sure I understood my condition.He ask if I had any questons. He was very nice.
in conyers, ga |
Friendly attentive staff. I love that Dr. Futral gives you details about his findings and both diagnosis and treatment plans without you having to ask for it.. He volunteers info that you wouldn't know to ask about. it's a nice touch that let's you know he cares enough to assure you know and understand his plan.
in Covington, GA |
Dr Futral is a Great Doctor and a Great Person! He talks in a language I can understand. I would definetly recommend Dr Futral!
in Conyers, GA |
Amazing doctor and staff. Joked and laughed a lot. People seem to enjoy their job there. Joyful employees = less drama.
Have you seen Dr. Allen Futral III, MD?
Are you Dr. Futral III?

Compare Dr. Futral III

Dr. Futral III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Futral III has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Futral III's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux
  • Yeast Infections

Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Futral III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Futral III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry