Dr. Allen A. Freestone, MD

Cope Family Medicine
185 S 400 E Ste 100
Bountiful, UT 84010 Get Directions
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Dr. Freestone is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Freestone specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Bountiful, UT. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Freestone? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Freestone's Experience

See how Dr. Freestone's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Freestone

Dr. Freestone accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Freestone has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Freestone
Dr. Freestone's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (24)
in Riverdale, Utah |
I have been seeing Dr. Freestone for 8 to 10 years now. He is by far the best physician that I have had as a patient. He always takes the time to explain in detail our families diagnosis. Weather it is something as small as a common cold or as major as my type 1 diabetes. Dr. Freestone takes the time to get to know who his patients are and listens to what you have to say. I would recommend and have recommended many family and friends to him. I would give him a five star rating many times over.
in centerville |
Dr. Freestone has delivered 2 out of my 3 kids and will deliver #4 soon. He has excellent bed side manner and is always available to answer questions or concerns I may have. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.
in Bountiful, Utah |
He has taken very good care of my family for years now, since my kids were little. So glad we have him. Great doctor, personable and knowledgable. He takes time to explain and discuss issues.
in Bountiful, UT |
I love how personable he is. He's very easy and fun to talk with. He's very knowledgeable and always teaches me about what is going on rather than just diagnosing and sending me off.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I've had many doctors over the years. However, I think that Dr. Freestone is the best one I have had. He answers questions, takes the time to tell me what's going on, and has addressed all the problems I've had successfully.
Dr. Freestone walked in on me (without knocking) while I was putting on a gown for a skin check, he laughingly apologized. He completely dismissed my concerns with joint pain and swelling, telling me I am old (36) and its gravity, nothing can be done. He never looked at my hands, asked any questions regarding my pain (how long, how often, when it started, etc.). He wanted to talk about his wife going to a dermatologist and a friends hands instead. Terrible experience, never again.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I have been to see Dr. freestone on 2 different occasions after going to the ER and they could not determine what was wrong or even a course of action. Both times Dr. freestone made the correct diagnosis within minutes and prescribed treatment that produced fast results. I was healthy within a very short time and I am very pleased with Dr. Freestone.
in Bountiful, UT |
Fabulous Dr. My son and I have been seeing him for over 6 yrs. Today my son fell at school and cut his lip. The staff was great and Dr. Freestone immediately took my young son in for stitches. He spent a lot of time calming my son down as my son was very afraid. I cant say enough about the care he spent and the result at the end when my son said he didn't feel anything. Terry S.
Have you seen Dr. Allen A. Freestone, MD?
Are you Dr. Freestone?

Compare Dr. Freestone

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Freestone at Cope Family Medicine

Dr. Freestone's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Freestone has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Freestone's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Freestone does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Freestone and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Utah

Graduated in 2002

Waukesha Memorial Hospital
    Waukesha Memorial Hospital

Dr. Freestone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freestone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Immunization