Dr. Allen Freestone, MD

Dr. Allen Freestone, MD

Family Medicine  |

Allen Freestone, M.D. is a board certified physician in Family Medicine. He earned his Doctor of Medicine from the University of Utah and did his residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin . He has been practicing for over 12 years and has a passion for involving his patients in their healthcare. He is skilled in identifying and educating his patients about their healthcare needs.

Wade Family Medicine

557 W 2600 S

Bountiful, UT 84010

• Altius Health Plans
  • Meritain Health

Learn about Dr. Freestone

We want to be here for whatever your family needs.

Dr. Freestone's Experience

Dr. Freestone's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Joint Injection
  • Mole Removal
  • Pap Smear
  • Vaccination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University of Utah
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Waukesha Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Waukesha Memorial Hospital

Dr. Freestone has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Freestone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freestone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lakeview Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Freestone is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Freestone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freestone to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Freestone's Performance
Bountiful, UT |
I consider Dr. Freestone to be most knowledgeable. He is very attentive. I feel confident in his treatment. Dr. Freestone is very pleasant and friendly and makes me safe and taken care of.
Santa Monica, CA |
Great friendly and good. His staff is top notch. There follow up is fast when needed.
in Bountiful |
He listens well, very easy to talk with and is very thorough. He does talk softly and swiftly, which makes it sometimes challenging for my aging ears to catch everything he says. I've had several primary care providers during my 80+ years. He's by far the best.
in Riverdale, Utah |
I have been seeing Dr. Freestone for 8 to 10 years now. He is by far the best physician that I have had as a patient. He always takes the time to explain in detail our families diagnosis. Weather it is something as small as a common cold or as major as my type 1 diabetes. Dr. Freestone takes the time to get to know who his patients are and listens to what you have to say. I would recommend and have recommended many family and friends to him. I would give him a five star rating many times over.
in centerville |
Dr. Freestone has delivered 2 out of my 3 kids and will deliver #4 soon. He has excellent bed side manner and is always available to answer questions or concerns I may have. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.
in Bountiful, Utah |
He has taken very good care of my family for years now, since my kids were little. So glad we have him. Great doctor, personable and knowledgable. He takes time to explain and discuss issues.
in Bountiful, UT |
I love how personable he is. He's very easy and fun to talk with. He's very knowledgeable and always teaches me about what is going on rather than just diagnosing and sending me off.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I've had many doctors over the years. However, I think that Dr. Freestone is the best one I have had. He answers questions, takes the time to tell me what's going on, and has addressed all the problems I've had successfully.
Dr. Freestone walked in on me (without knocking) while I was putting on a gown for a skin check, he laughingly apologized. He completely dismissed my concerns with joint pain and swelling, telling me I am old (36) and its gravity, nothing can be done. He never looked at my hands, asked any questions regarding my pain (how long, how often, when it started, etc.). He wanted to talk about his wife going to a dermatologist and a friends hands instead. Terrible experience, never again.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I have been to see Dr. freestone on 2 different occasions after going to the ER and they could not determine what was wrong or even a course of action. Both times Dr. freestone made the correct diagnosis within minutes and prescribed treatment that produced fast results. I was healthy within a very short time and I am very pleased with Dr. Freestone.
in Bountiful, UT |
Fabulous Dr. My son and I have been seeing him for over 6 yrs. Today my son fell at school and cut his lip. The staff was great and Dr. Freestone immediately took my young son in for stitches. He spent a lot of time calming my son down as my son was very afraid. I cant say enough about the care he spent and the result at the end when my son said he didn't feel anything. Terry S.
Have you seen Dr. Allen Freestone, MD?
Are you Dr. Freestone?