Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Bellaire, TX and has been practicing for 19 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and more.

New Patient?
    • Sat: closed

Dr. Deutsch accepts

Dr. Deutsch accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Deutsch's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Elbow Sprain
  • Elbow Strain
  • Elbow Tenotomy
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Minimally Invasive Rotator Cuff Repair
  • Shoulder Tendinitis
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Sports Injuries
  • Subacromial Bursitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Upper Extremity Fracture

I am committed to providing my patients with care that is supported by the highest order of compassion and integrity. Your care will be based on ethical medical judgment and state-of-the-art expertise, innovation, and technology. I encourag...

• Bone & Joint Non-Surgical Orthopedics

3.8

Dr. Deutsch?
Dr. Deutsch's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD
My recent visit with Dr. Deutsch and his team was great. They are very attentive and made the whole process easy. There was a follow up visit needed and they took care of that for me the very next day. A member of his team even checked on me by phone that evening to make sure I was feeling okay. I liked that Dr. Deutsch's approach is conservative and he went over multiple options for the treatment of my shoulder. I felt good about the diagnosis and treatment from Dr. Deutsch and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
Dr was great in quickly and clearly diagnosing my shoulder problem with several approaches BEFORE surgery has to be considered. I would definitely recommend him for any shoulder issues. I got in on short notice which was a huge convenience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
I was, and remain, extremely impressed by the overall process from the initial appointment to the discussion of my treatment program that was well explained and tailored to my schedule and geographic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
Very caring. He takes very good care of you. If it is something he can’t help you with he refer you to the right person. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
I was pleased with the results of my consultation with Dr Deutsch; he recommended effective non-surgical solutions to relieve my shoulder pain. I would (and have!) sent friends to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
I found Dr. Deutsch through my insurance company. His reviews we're excellent and I completely agree. Dr. D listened to all my questions and gave clear and educational answers. He was very compassionate about my fear of needles and spent a very good amount of time with me in my exam and treatment. I will and have already have recommended him. Staff also excellent & friendly. Called with my painful tendonitis, new patient, got in the very next day. Feeling better already!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
Dr. Allen performed a surgery on my shoulder mid June. I'm very satisfied with his surgery, everything was explained to me in details and was asked several times if I had any questions before and after the surgery. Dr Allen is very friendly, never making me feel like a number but a patient. He is a doctor with a lot of patience, I highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
Dr. Deutsch has been my orthopedic of choice for the past eight years. On numerous occasions, I have gone to him for problems including Adhesive Capsulitis to a recently dislocated shoulder. He is thorough, patient and detailed in his explanation of my conditions. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends. He is an exceptional listener to any concerns I may have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
Dr. Deutsch was very patient and understanding when I postponed my original surgery due to anxiety. He called me at home to reassure me that he understood how I was feeling and that I could have the surgery when I felt up to it. After I finally had my surgery, he set up an excellent rehabilitation program for me. It's been only two months since my surgery, but I feel my recovery is well ahead of schedule thanks to the quality care Dr. Deutsch has provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
Dr. Deutsch performed rotator cuff surgery on my left shoulder. The surgery went well, and all of the follow-up visits with him went smoothly. I would highly recommend using Dr. Deutsch if given the opportunity to choose him. He's very professional and very experienced.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
In my opinion, Dr. Deutsch was the perfect choice for me. He performed my surgery five months ago. I follow up with him as instructed, I perform the exercises as instructed by him, my flexibility has returned to probably 90%, and I feel better than I did a year ago. I highly recommend Dr. Deutsch. If I have a question or concern, he takes his time to explain to me what I need to do or not do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
My first visit with Dr. Deutsch left me feeling a little unsure about what to do. In March of 2014 was diagnosed with a rotator cuff tear as well as a bicep tendon tear. Surgery was recommended but I was nervous. Dr. Deutsch did not push for me to make an immediate decision. He helped to put my mind at ease by showing me the images of my tears and discussing the pros and cons of waiting to do surgery. My confidence and relationship with him improved throughout each step of way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
Dr. Deutsch is a great doctor, very knowledgeable about the shoulder and how to help. I had many questions going in and Dr. Deutsch took the time to explain everything. I did not feel rushed and he gave me the confidence I needed to create my plan of action.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
My husband, my son and I have all needed Dr. Deutsch for steroid shots, assessments and shoulder surgeries. This can be scary. Dr. Deutsch has always patiently explained everything to us for as long as we needed to fully understand everything we needed to and always through our recovery has been there when we needed him. Although I would never want to go through any of this again, if I did, I would only use Dr. Deutsch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
Dr. Deutsch is extremely bright, professional and well-trained in his field. He helped me feel at ease about my prognosis and educated me regarding all of my options. I would highly recommend Dr. Deutsch to anyone with shoulder pain that needs advice, whether you think you need surgery or just a second opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
Highly recommend. Dr. Deutsch did a shoulder replacement about 5 years ago. It was very successful and I am using my shoulder with no limitations. Need my other shoulder replaced and so thankful he is doing it in July. Very highly recommendy. Thanks David Dworsky.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
Dr. Deutsch is a fine Orthopedic Surgeon. I learned some years ago that if you had a shoulder problem he was the individual to resolve it. Dr. Deutsch has treated both my wife and I. My wife suffered from "Frozen Shoulder." After his surgical procedure she has not suffered any further problems. Recently, I saw him for a right shoulder problem. As expected he diagnosed the issue and effectively treated the problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
I had surgery with Dr. Deutsch. he is nos a very talkative person but he knows the problem and tells you exactly what the problem is. I had a cuff rotator tear. he fixed the problem and is excellent at what he does. I would really recommend his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
Very cold, terrible bedside manner. I WAS the patient but he treated me like I was a bother.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?
A+++! I was apprehensive about Dr. Deutsch due to the ratings on this site, but he was the only Dr.with an immediate opening at the time. While making the appointment, I spoke to his stag and they all loved him and couldn't understand the negative reviews. I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and I am so glad that I did. He is quiet, but very knowledgeable, direct and polite. Sadly, I think some of the negative reviewers are focusing on his quiet demeanor instead of his actual skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Deutsch, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Deutsch?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Deutsch treats patients.