Dr. Allen T. Chien, DDS

Dr. Allen T. Chien, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 42 years old

14 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

We value our patient's time. It is important to me that patients do not wait longer expected. I make every effort to makes sure my patients are seen in a timely manner and leave with all the information needed to feel comfortable about their healthcare.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Chien is a diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and a member of the...Read more

Dr. Chien's Experience

Visiting Dr. Chien

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Chien has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chien's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chien to family and friends
4.4
Experience with Dr. Chien
Dr. Chien's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (14)
Dr. Chien Says:

Thank you for taking the time to rate our practice and the care you received from me.  We value your feedback as we strive to continuously improve the care and experience patients receive.

in Madera, CA. |
Dr. Chien's office was so very nice, and in addition to that some hours after I returned home Dr Chien himself called to make sure I was fine! The following day my daughter came down the hallway all excited because they had sent an orchid plant. My husband and I were so excited. The oral surgery itself went so great, I'm really, really, surprised I have no pain at all! I would definitely recommend them to anyone that's afraid, but you need the surgery!
in Hanford, CA |
After going to a couple other offices that were closer to me for consultations, I decided to go with Dr. Chien. He was very knowledgeable, and very talented. My extraction was painless, and the tooth was out in less than a minute. The bed side manner was great, and I even recieved a call later that day, to see how I was. If i ever need any more work i would go to him, and wouldnt hesitate to refer others.
in Fresno, Ca |
I have had several teeth extracted and bone grafting by Dr Chien, preparing for implants. He is a very kind person and very good at what he does. I am like most people and don't like dental procedures too much. But I have never had complications with Dr. Chien. After my last procedure he called me the next day to see how I was doing. I've never had another dentist do that. He and the staff are very competent. If I have to have extractions or implants it's going to be Dr Chien for me.
in Fresno, CA |
Great experience overall. He can talk a little quickly but you can tell he's excited and passionate about what he does!
Have you seen Dr. Allen T. Chien, DDS?
Are you Dr. Chien?

Dr. Chien says...

Dr. Chien is a diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and a  member of the American Dental Association. He is a graduate of the University of Southern California School of Dentistry. Dr. Chien received his training in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery at Community Medical Centers in Fresno, California.

Outside of my work, I love studying other languages and cultures and have learned a lot from my patients. I'm amazed at the diversity of the people I've met here in Fresno. From Russia to Ethiopia, Fiji and more, I've been able to learn about all kinds of people, and that makes my job the most rewarding. I feel blessed to come to a meaningful job every day and provide efficient and comfortable care to my patients.

I make the effort to volunteer at as many community dental outreach programs as possible, including Give Kids a Smile Day and Team Smile at Fresno State University, to support general dentists and the public in any way I can.

Dr. Chien's Care Philosophy

We value our patient's time.  It is important to me that patients do not wait longer expected.  I make every effort to makes sure my patients are seen in a timely manner and leave with all the information needed to feel comfortable about their healthcare.

Dr. Chien says...

Dr. Chien completed his residency at the Community Medical Center in Fresno, which is now called UCSF Fresno. This program gave him years of experience performing reconstructive surgery, extractions, and the full range of oral surgery procedures. After finishing his residency in 2009, Dr. Chien joined Fresno Oral Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Implant Center.

Dr. Chien says...

After finishing his training, Dr. Chien completed the steps to become certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. To become certified, Dr. Chien had to pass a test to demonstrate his knowledge of the oral and maxillofacial specialty. This certification acknowledges Dr. Chien's comprehensive understanding of the oral surgery specialty.

Dr. Chien says...

Dr. Chien's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Chien has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chien's Board Certifications

• Other Education
    Rancho Los Amigos Mc University Southern Ca

Completed in 1999

• Chinese

Dr. Chien does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chien and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery