Dr. Allen Chien, DDS

Dr. Allen Chien, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Allen Chien, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fresno, CA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Read his story

7025 N Maple Ave Ste 108

Fresno, CA 93720

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Chien

Dr. Chien's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chien "Dr. Chien is a diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and a member of the American Dental Association. He is a graduate of the University of Southern California School of Dentistry. Dr. Chien received his training in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery at Community Medical Centers in Fresno, California. Outside of my work, I love studying other languages and cultures and have learned a lot from my patients. I'm amazed at the diversity of the people I've met here in Fresno. From Russia to Ethiopia, Fiji and more, I've been able to learn about all kinds of people, and that makes my job the most rewarding. I feel blessed to come to a meaningful job every day and provide efficient and comfortable care to my patients. I make the effort to volunteer at as many community dental outreach programs as possible, including Give Kids a Smile Day and Team Smile at Fresno State University, to support general dentists and the public in any way I can. "

This content was provided by Dr. Chien "I believe that good communication is one of the foundations of good care, and I am always honored to work with my patients, their referring doctors, and the team here at Fresno Oral Surgery. I want every patient to know their health and results are the most important thing at our practice."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Maxillary Hypoplasia

• Complex Tooth Extraction
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Southern California
  • Ucsf-Fresno
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Rancho Los Amigos Mc University Southern Ca
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Dr. Chien has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Chien does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chien and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chien's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chien to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Chien Says:

Thank you for taking the time to rate our practice and the care you received from me.  We value your feedback as we strive to continuously improve the care and experience patients receive.

Dr. Chien's Performance
in Madera, CA. |
Dr. Chien's office was so very nice, and in addition to that some hours after I returned home Dr Chien himself called to make sure I was fine! The following day my daughter came down the hallway all excited because they had sent an orchid plant. My husband and I were so excited. The oral surgery itself went so great, I'm really, really, surprised I have no pain at all! I would definitely recommend them to anyone that's afraid, but you need the surgery!
in Hanford, CA |
After going to a couple other offices that were closer to me for consultations, I decided to go with Dr. Chien. He was very knowledgeable, and very talented. My extraction was painless, and the tooth was out in less than a minute. The bed side manner was great, and I even recieved a call later that day, to see how I was. If i ever need any more work i would go to him, and wouldnt hesitate to refer others.
in Fresno, Ca |
I have had several teeth extracted and bone grafting by Dr Chien, preparing for implants. He is a very kind person and very good at what he does. I am like most people and don't like dental procedures too much. But I have never had complications with Dr. Chien. After my last procedure he called me the next day to see how I was doing. I've never had another dentist do that. He and the staff are very competent. If I have to have extractions or implants it's going to be Dr Chien for me.
in Fresno, CA |
Great experience overall. He can talk a little quickly but you can tell he's excited and passionate about what he does!
Have you seen Dr. Allen Chien, DDS?
Are you Dr. Chien?

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
    Dental PPO
  • First Dental Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA