Dr. Allan Weber, MD

Practices Neurology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 39 reviews.
Author:
This was my first visit with Dr Weber and he made me feel comfortable and at ease. He was throughout and very concerned about my problems and he listened, which is a HUGE plus for me. His office staff were very nice and helpful as well.
Author:
I found Dr. Weber by word of mouth from my neighbors. It turns out my internist recommended him years ago but I never got around to it. Finally, I have a good doctor and a plan for the new year that I'm comfortable with.
Author:
Respectful and no nonsense.
Author:
Very very pleased. He put me at ease with his style. After leaving my last neurologist I was afraid of starting over. I'm so happy my family doctor recommended him.
Author:
I was an anxious mess. He remained calm. He explained things in a way that made sense. I know I can face this disease with him (M.S.). I'm so glad my friend recommended him.
Author:
Amazing doctor! I'm so happy I finally made the trip to see him.
Author:
I only needed to see him once. He was super effectient. He was confident that I was going to have damage to my spinal cord in my neck. His nurse got me an Mri that same day and I got a call from him before I even got home from the Mri and got me to a skilled neurosurgeon. No nonsense.
Author:
Great experience. So glad I finally saw a neuro guy. He gave me some real good options. I wish I could even more stars below on how well he explained things to me and my wife.
Author:
He was ok at first but then he started making smart comments that turned me off. At first I blew it off but when I went back for my 2nd appointment he was still making the same rude comments. I had another neurologist within that week. I would NOT go back to him if he was the last doctor on earth. It doesn't surprise me that he never has other patients in his waiting room.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Weber for over five years. Dr. Weber is an excellent diagnostician. His staff is very efficient (completing paperwork and requests always on same day). The whole office is professional and courteous ad provide the best care available.
Author:
I've never been to a neurologist before. He was a combination of serious and down to earth. He helped my understand what was going on with me and my options for treatment.
Author:
I agree with the others. He give much more information and choices than most other doctors.
Author:
Gives much more information and choices than most other neurologists. I have to say I feel very lucky to have found him. There should be more like him.
Author:
I had no problem getting an appointment into the office, but he only asked me two questions and then came up with an answer that anyone off of the street with no medical training could have came up with and had my license revoked. Now he expects me to come into the office with no way to get there. He also gave me sample pill packs that were expired by five months. My dad went to see him a couple of years ago and we didn't like him then. Wish I would have realized, I would have seen someone else.