Neurology  |
Dr. Allan Spiegel, MD
Dr. Allan Spiegel, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Palm Harbor, FL. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Spiegel is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital, Mease Dunedin Hospital and Mease Countryside Hospital.

31608 US Highway 19 N

Palm Harbor, FL 34684

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Spiegel

See how frequently Dr. Spiegel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cluster Headache
Polyneuropathy Due to Alcohol and Drugs
Dementia

Dr. Spiegel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology
  • Adult Neurology
  • Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine

Dr. Spiegel does not have any board certifications listed.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy Due to Alcohol and Drugs
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Syphilis Infections
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

• Electrodiagnostic Procedure
  • Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Neurological Testing
  • Pain Management

• University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • New Rochelle Hospital Med Center
  • University Hospital SUNY Health S C Bklyn

Dr. Spiegel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Spiegel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Spiegel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spiegel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Spiegel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spiegel to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Spiegel's Performance
I have been seeing Dr Spiegel for about a year and a half and am very happy my primary care physician recommended him. He is thorough, efficient, and very personable. His office staff is also great! Everyone there is very nice. I never have to wait either, which is a bonus!
in Tarpon Springs |
Dr. Spiegel as well as his entire staff treated me very well. They were always on time or very close to being on time. I had suffered over 100 migraine headaches within one year, Dr. Spiegel tried a couple of adjustments to my meds.and when that did not bring me relief he used a procedure he called a "needleless nerveblock. It worked so well that I am without any migraines headaches today. Since completing his 4 or 5 treatments I have had so few migraine headaches that I stopped counting them...
in Port Richey |
Absolutely one of the BEST doctors around. Very informative and knowledgeable. The staff is very professional and pleasant.
in Dunedin, FL |
I had been experiencing headaches. I made an appointment and the staff was very friendly and got the paper work and insurance crap done fast. Waited only 10 mins until I went to the exam room. Dr Siegel was in very shortly after that and within 20 mins, I was out the door with samples of migraine medicine and feeling like I just met a great Doctor!!
in Spring Hill, FL |
I've been trying to get help for debilitating migraine pain for about 5 years. Have seen numerous doctors. Dr. Spiegel is the first that has actually listened to what I was saying. Plus I have never seen an office staff more professional than the ladies I've met there.
in Clearwater, FL |
I am extremely satisfied with my experience with Doctor Spiegel and his office staff. He took his time to evaluate my condition and explain the issues in a clear way. I believe he is a genuinely good person and an even better doctor. The treatment plan he created for me has helped immensely and I would recommend him to anyone in need of a good Neurologist. Worth traveling to see him.
in Tampa, FL |
My experience with Dr. Spiegel was great! I have been suffering from Chronic Back Pain for years without any relief. Dr. Spiegel talked to me as an equal and explained my test results in a clear manner. He was extremely knowledgeable and sensitive to my pain and situation. My persistent symptoms have since been relived after years of suffering because of Dr. Spiegel’s work. I wish I would have known about him sooner. I would recommend him for anyone suffering any kind of neurological issue, nee
in Brandon, FL |
Had a nerve problem 2-3 years due to tooth implants, been seeing Dr Spiegal he was able to reduce my pain and calm down the nerve to the point I currently don't have any pain or discomfort. Would like to thank Dr. Spiegal and his office for all their time and support.
in NY, NY |
The most important factor in writing this review is Dr. Spiegel's effectiveness in treating my condition. He was extremely knowledgeable and sensitive. The Dr. is also treating another family member who is also extremely satisfied with his approach and treatment she is receiving.
Palm Harbor, Florida |
I was referred here by my PCP due to potential migraine headaches. After a short, 3-minute conversation, I was diagnosed with migraine headaches and given prescription medicine. After a week of trying the medicine, with no results, I had a second opinion which led to a septoplasty being done in a surgery center, and poof - no more migraines. I was upset at the quick diagnosis and pill pushing.
in Clearwater, FL |
I can't say enough good things about Dr Speigel. He took his time with me,very knowledgeable and his treatment was on point! I went in very concerned about what was going on with me,he alleviated my fears and the result has been amazing. Thank you so much
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I recently went to Dr. Spiegel because of an ongoing back problem. My husband has been seeing him also and because my husband was so impressed with the care he had received I decided to make an appointment. As mentioned, I was unable to lay flat because of the pain I would have when I sat up from a lying position. I had been sleeping in a lift-up chair for months. Dr. Spiegel prescribed some medications which has been wonderful & now I am back to lying in my bed. I strongly recommend him.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Spiegel for over a year now. I would recommend him anytime to anyone suffering any kind of neurological issue, anyone needing physical therapy, and anyone looking for rehabilitation treatment. You will not find a doctor like him anywhere, his staff are excellent, they are always willing to go the extra mile no matter what the situation. Personally I work in a very demanding field with little availability, they always make something work. 10/10 The whole team.
in Odessa, FL |
Dr. Spiegel was fantastic! Very professional, detailed, and empathetic while listening to my symptoms and throughout the testing procedure. Dr. Spiegel talked to me as an equal and explained the results of my examination in clear, concise terms. The staff was top notch and the facilities were excellent. I would highly recommend Dr. Spiegel and his practice to all my friend and family. Dr. Spiegel is an avid supporter of our Military and provides services to those in need but can’t afford it.
in New Port Richey, FL |
After seeing many doctors over several years for TN, Dr. Spiegel was the first and only doctor that was able to really help my husband. He was so much more knowledgeable and up to date on the latest treatments. We couldn't have been more pleased.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Spiegel for many years. Dr Spiegel is a caring, professional and excellent Physician. What ever medical condition you may have, Dr. Spiegel will listen to your concerns find the source of your problem and treat it. There is never a rush during your appointment and Dr. Spiegel will always explain your condition and will not let you leave until you understand.
in Safety Harbor, FL |
Dr. Spiegel has been treating my daughter for chronic migraine headaches. After a thorough and extensive evaluation, a medication plan was put in place. She has improved tremendously. His nurses as well as office staff made us feel comfortable and at ease. I must say that for us, scheduling and promptness of appointments has been very much appreciated. I highly recommend this physician.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
As a patient of Dr. Spiegel for 16 years, I feel confident in defining his character and unwavering oath as a doctor. My initial introduction to this doctor was many years ago upon my diagnosis of a brain tumor. He treated me with total concern and care for this medical diagnosis. Two years ago, I was diagnosed with advanced breast cancer, enduring many surgeries, chemo and radiation that destroyed my body immensely. Dr. Spiegel is the ONLY doctor who cared about my health and comfort!!!
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Very thorough and knowledgeable. Great communicator!
in Jefferson City, Missouri |
Dr Spiegel and his staff are amazing. When you walk in you feel like a member of their family. He honestly cares about each and every patient. We came to Dr Spiegel hoping that he could give my daughter a chance at a normal life with her RSD. He has done and that more.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
i had a awsome expericence with dr spiegel i have gone to 3 different specialists to get my seizures undercontrol they could not .i was recommened to dr spiegel from a friend i explained everything to him what happens when seizures happen he gave me a script for medicine it absoultly working i am so happy for it has taken a very long time to get undercontol i am extremly happy i went to him .very nice and friendly staff highly recomend dr spiegel and his staff
in Palm Harbor, Fl |
I have been a patient of Dr. Spiegel's for many years and I would recommend him to everyone! His staff is amazing, and Dr. Spiegel is so caring with a wonderful bedside manner. He listens and does everything possible to help you.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
Dr Spiegej was recommended to me by my General Physician after an episode of unusual speech impairment. He prescriped medicine and I haven't had anything since. Also he prescriped medicine for my trigeminal neurology which was the first time that medicine helped me. Previously medicine prescriped by other doctors had been ineffective.
in Oldsmar, FL |
Dr. Spiegel has been treating my husband for back and neck injuries as well as head injuries since his auto accident in 2006. Dr. Spiegel has been so compassionate and willing to help. He uses many different methods of treatment not just pain pills. We wouldn't consider going to any other neurologist!!
Brooklyn, NY |
Totally unconcerned about the patient well being. He is not professional and has no work ethic. He is one of those doctors that only cares for money and has lost the human side of the profession.
Dover, FL |
Dr spiegel is totally unprofessional an refused to provide service when we had an appointment. The patient needed a follow up for stroke symptoms but he still refused service in a completely irresponsible attitude.
in Palm Harbor |
Dr Spigel is a very caring and attentive physician. Not only is he professional and compassionate, his staff are all as well. I would recommend him to any friends or family and know he would welcome them and take as great of care of them as he did me! He acknowledged and answered all of my questions and spent quality time with me during my appointments!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Spiegel is very understanding of difficult patients like myself, with atypical symptoms and multiple medication sensitivities, and works hard to find solutions. I continue to drive to Palm Harbor, although I now live in Tampa, due to his quality of care and bedside manner.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Spiegel was very friendly and professional. I had a very short wait in the lobby prior to seeing him in the exam room. He was very attentive to my concerns and gave great feedback and guidance on next steps for a treatment plan. Would highly recommend again. Jason Ledbetter
Very knowledgable, caring, personable and thorough.
in New York, New York |
I have known Dr. Spiegel for over 10 years. His knowledge and expertise in the fields of hyperbaric medicine and neurology are second to none.
Have you seen Dr. Allan Spiegel, MD?
Are you Dr. Spiegel?

First Health (Coventry Health Care) EPO
    First Health (Coventry Health Care) HMO
    First Health (Coventry Health Care) POS
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
    Tampa HMO-Standard
    Traditional Preferred
    Tricare
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare