Dr. Allan B. Perel, MD

Dr. Allan B. Perel, MD

Neurology | Male | 56 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Perel specializes in Neurology and practices in Staten Island, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Perel? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Perel's Experience

92Experience
Match

See how Dr. Perel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Perel

Dr. Perel accepts 32 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Perel has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Perel
Dr. Perel's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (27)
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr Perel. Was very attentive and caring. He listened to all my concerns and addressed each one. My office visit was very thorough
in Staten Island, NY |
I don't understand how people could make bad remarks about Dr. Perel. My wife had an appt her leg pain, and we never met a doctor as nice,empathetic and proficient.We would highly recommend Dr. Perel.
New York, NY |
I have seen multiple doctors due to a car accident. I also work in a medical clinic. This office has the worst staffever. And the doctor is the one setting the example. Almost feel like they are doing you a favaor by treating you.
in Staten Island, NY |
very knowlegeable & very nice with good bedside manners
He was completely uninterested and indifferent. I would never recommend this place to anyone.
they run the place like an assembly line. you see all these different PAs you don't get a chance to develop a relationship with one of them and they all have to keep their schedule of when they need to see the next person. I only saw a parole twice on the first visit and on the second visit with the results. so it seems that I'm paying for a doctor's visit and continually seeing PAs. The staff is abrupt and seems to be under the gun with so much pressure in the office. I fired him.
in STATEN ISLAND |
He did me right. Set me up for all the tests I needed. And was very infomative. P.a. sees you first gets all info then he comes and talks with you. Very Busey office .that should tell you something.
Have you seen Dr. Allan B. Perel, MD?
Are you Dr. Perel?

Compare Dr. Perel

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.