Dr. Allan Furman, MD

Dr. Allan Furman, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Medical Surgical Clinic Irving 6750 N MacArthur Blvd Ste 151 Irving, TX 75039 Get Directions

Dr. Allan J. Furman received his medical degree and completed both his internship and residency in Family Medicine at the University of Western Ontario. Throughout his academic career, Dr. Furman was awarded and honored for a commitment to excellence that has carried over into his clinical practice to this day. Dr. Furman has been providing quality patient care as a family practitioner at the Medical and Surgical Clinic of Irving since 1997. He has privileges with Baylor Medical Center at Irving.

Dr. Allan Furman, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Irving, TX. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Furman is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving.

Dr. Furman's Experience

See how Dr. Furman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Furman

Dr. Furman accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Furman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Furman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Furman to family and friends
Dr. Furman's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Furman for almost 18 years. He is an amazing and caring doctor. He takes the time to listen to you, really listen. He keeps up to date on new treatments and the like.  Having learned to be my own advocate for health care, I am extremely particular about who I trust to take care of me & I trust Dr. Furman. His practice offers an after hours/weekend clinic that staffed on a rotation basis but he is there at least one night a week. It comes in handy for your urgent care ne
in Irving |
I have been coming to Dr Furman for almost two years now. I have been too several doctors throughout my life and I always said if I find the perfect doctor for me I would stay with him/her forever. Well that Dr is Dr. Furman. I absolutely love my doctor. He is so caring and always there when you need him. I have even done walk-ins and Dr Furman still seen me. I just love my Dr.
in Dallas, TX |
Often a doctors visit feels like you're just another patient moving through a rotating door, not so with Dr. Furman. He is attentive and available to his patients and 'goes the extra mile' to make sure you understand his course of action. I trust Dr. Furman explicitly and will continue to see him as my primary for as long as I can.
in Irving, TX |
Staff was friendly and efficient. Wait time was reasonable. Dr. Furman was friendly, informative, and I felt comfortable with him.
in Irving, TX |
The best Doctor ever!!! I have gone to many, but none compare to Furman, I look at him as a second caregiver. I have seen him since i was 13, I am now 25. When I go in with a severe fever, he has taken the time to follow up to make sure I recovered okay. Once I had to travel out of Texas, and even though i was not home he offered to get me a prescription while i was in California. I don't even want to know how much trouble he would have gone through to accomplish that
in Irving, TX |
He is terrific - very responsive, knowledgeable, and caring.
in Coppell, TX |
Dr. Furman has been my PCP for the past six years and I couldn't ask for a better doctor. He really cares about all of his patient's well being. He's not all about pushing prescription drugs he truly wants whats best even if that mean other alternatives, such as naturopathic. He not only has my trust he has my respect.
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Furman has been my doctor for over 13 years and I am so grateful to have such a wise and attentive doctor. He is very kind and responsive to any concerns that I have. Thank you Doctor!
Have you seen Dr. Allan Furman, MD?
Are you Dr. Furman?

Compare Dr. Furman

Dr. Furman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Furman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Furman has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Furman's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

University Of Western Ontario

Completed in 1993

University Of Western Ontario

Completed in 1994

Dr. Furman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Furman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Biopsy